Thai Police seek help identifying gunman involved in shooting at Lak Si

webfact

The BangkokPost has an article today on the identified gunman. It also has some remarks from PDRC co-leader Issara saying he went to Laksi after learning red-shirt hardliner Ko Tee was leading supporters to Laksi. He continues with 'we were sprayed with gunfire arriving'.

Till now these statements are only questioned by pro-government supporters it would seem

The article is not clear about who started the gunfight. It does not say if there were shots fired prior to Issara's arrival.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

K. Issary seemed to be 'welcomed' by gunfire approaching the intersection.

Anyway, read 'all' about it here

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/701357-rival-groups-clash-at-lak-si/

The only "spraying with gunfire" referred to in your link is that of the anti - government man with the Tavor. It's very difficult to spray the PDRC co-leader Issara with bullets when only 3 rounds in total were fired at the anti government armed men.

You never know, he just might be lying, but then again why would he do that, I'm sure he's a paragon of virtue and it's not as if he wants to divert attention away from his own peacelovin' Tavor wielding gunmen is it? whistling.gif .

The BangkokPost has an article today on the identified gunman. It also has some remarks from PDRC co-leader Issara saying he went to Laksi after learning red-shirt hardliner Ko Tee was leading supporters to Laksi. He continues with 'we were sprayed with gunfire arriving'.

Till now these statements are only questioned by pro-government supporters it would seem

The article is not clear about who started the gunfight. It does not say if there were shots fired prior to Issara's arrival.

The only "spraying with gunfire" referred to in your link is that of the anti - government man with the Tavor. It's very difficult to spray the PDRC co-leader Issara with bullets when only 3 rounds in total were fired at the anti government armed men.

You never know, he just might be lying, but then again why would he do that, I'm sure he's a paragon of virtue and it's not as if he wants to divert attention away from his own peacelovin' Tavor wielding gunmen is it? whistling.gif .

Maybe he wasn't standing with the men. Maybe he was at the junction where the silver car got smashed up. Maybe he was on a different road... Without facts there is only hearsay. Without a functioning Police force there is only Anarchy .. Here we have both!

• Like 1

Of course the police and some red-shirt supporters would never ever lie about things like this, now would they?

• Like 1

Of course the police and some red-shirt supporters would never ever lie about things like this, now would they?

You can read an eyewitness account that has been provided. Up to you whether you believe it or not. If you wish to follow suthep up his own ar$e, I could care less, just trying to stop you from making a fool of yourself.

You can read an eyewitness account that has been provided. Up to you whether you believe it or not. If you wish to follow suthep up his own ar$e, I could care less, just trying to stop you from making a fool of yourself.

But k. Issara's was also an eyewitness account.

BTW please be a nice chap and refrain from insults, thank you wai.gif

But k. Issara's was also an eyewitness account.

BTW please be a nice chap and refrain from insults, thank you wai.gif

This is the only vague account we have heard from anyone and just happens to be from a protest leader,.... how convenient. Plus If Issara is as credible eyewitness as he is true to the guidlines of being a Monk by his very actions daily hes Lying. Which given the way hes acted for months now isnt any surprise at all.