Someone to Trust in Phuket for Shipment of BBQ to Hua Hin Area?

Having a terrible time trying to deal with a vendor/seller located in Phuket. The guy is Thai, understand very little English yet sadly can't find someone else selling the BBQ that I am looking for.

The guy claims he selling his BBQ's in Homepro in Phuket, but each time I ask simple questions I get the wrong answers or sometimes no answers. Very frustrating, so wondering if anyone here can make some money and help me out.

Objective would be for you to buy the BBQ for me and have it shipped to me in the Hua Hin area of Thailand.

BBQ Model: GSS2520JA

Edited by Support
name and shame removed.

Ha, I'm of course paying for everything, just looking for someone that I can trust to be the middle man on the deal as rather pay someone to find out that the guys a scammer now then send a bunch of money to a scammers bank account and loose everything.

Sounds like the shop that's upstairs just outside Home Pro at Central Festival. There are several new shops downstairs too so not sure which one. I could ask my Thai GF to act for you. Which model do you want? BBQ Model: GSS2520JA? How much are they asking? Then have her go and find the store. Once she finds it, call you. Do you know if the store will ship directly to you? Or do you want her to find out. Because shipping then becomes another problem to be solved. If they have it and will ship then all you need to do is go to your bank and deposit the money as requested. Make a copy of the deposit slip and have the bank fax the copy as he requests. Then she can confirm the BBQ has been shipped and all you need to do is transfer money to her on whatever amount you decide on. You trust her and she trust's you. Sound like a deal? text me.

If you have not purchased yet, Hafele (spelling not right??) have very nice BBQ's in stock.

I purchased a realy neat kettle type gas great quality. German made. They also have big ones like you seem to be after. Bit pricey but better quality I think and will last.