What Luscious Liquid Are You Currently Slipping Past The Tonsils?

im currently knocking back a series of ice cold cans of Carling fresh from the freezer - i may fix myself a bacardi & diet coke with ice in a minute though..

I'll have mine with regular coke, please. :o

thats not a problem tip - ill load a bottle of "full fat leaded" coke into the freezer

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where will you land and stay? I'm looking at going in July if the stock market stops going down.

We'll be coming from China and land in BKK around mid July; after that we're not sure yet. Maybe a week to Chiang Mai and after that probably south (Phuket, Krabi, Seonai's island...that region I think) but plans are not determined yet, but we'll stay for quite some weeks.

Would be fun though to meet somewhere... :o and share a few drinks :D Let's keep each other informed thru a PM or so, ok?

Stockmarket.....hmmm...who knows?.... but it looks a bit bumpy the past week... :D

LaoPo

Ok, ok...... went to dinner thinking carrot juice for me tonight, but......... red wine it was!

Aussie, over-priced - This is (what I hate about) Thailand........ :o soooooooooo.... expensive to drink wine with dinner - dammit!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Still with my voddie.... :D

Patsy..... ur NOT in bloody Thailand darnit! Imagine.... ur here.... with us..... paying the price!!!!

:o

Sweety, the wine is cheaper here in Europe but I can assure that the voddie is much much cheaper in Thailand!!

Hope you enjoyed the wine, when I was in Bangers last month we went to a sorta posh resto and my friend (male) ordered a Valpolliciano or something like that and it cost 4,000 baht!! I almost fell off my seat - The whole meal for 5 only came to 8,000. Here I can get a bottle for about 500 baht.

So I feel for all you wine lovers out there!! :D

Last night it was Jack Daniels and Coke at the 3 different establishments I visited.

Now it's 3 in 1 mix coffee :o

Tonight it will most likely be Jack/Coke again. I should go for the Mekong or Sang Thip, but then everyone would know how cheap I am ! :D

Still sipping my vodka which has gone a bit flat cos I had to evacuate two dead voles which my darling cat delivered to me as a very "un"welcome present.... yuk :o And also defrosting a freezer which is iced up to its eyes (if it had any) and is drip drip dripping all over the place...

Edited by Patsycat

I'm the only one who works on Saturdays it would seem. Had a small glass of red last night with dinner and went to bed early in preparation for Saturday night.

Am now counting down the hours. Will be drinking white wine or Black sodas with a few Bacardi Breezers thrown in as "travellers" to maintain drunkeness between venues.

Doubt very much I'll be inclined to log in to TV by that stage so I'm reporting my over consumption of alcoholic beverages in advance.

Have a great weekend everyone!! :o

well...if someone put a gun on my head this morning I would have encouraged this person to pull the trigger. So it's definately water...lots of water....coffee is in the making....

cognac -- I've had this stuff for 20 years+ and just killed it off with the cork floating around in my cup -- really good stuff. I can remember some really good genever chased down w/ lager beer back years ago in Amsterdam.... :o

cognac -- I've had this stuff for 20 years+ and just killed it off with the cork floating around in my cup -- really good stuff. I can remember some really good genever chased down w/ lager beer back years ago in Amsterdam.... :o

That's called a: 'Kopstoot' or in plain English a 'HEADBANGER' :D

LaoPo

Tonight some more James Boags and some very cheap Aussie wines.

Bought them for $A4.50 a bottle, but surprisingly tasty for the price.

Nice dinner with a mate and his geogeous Thai lady.

A pleasant evening.

Hangover - just got up and its 3 in the <deleted> afternoon...

Any remedies?? (and leave out the raw egg and tabasco thingy).

Guinness and Vodka with a drop of blackcurrent.

redrus

Time, darling. And lots of water.

Tried that, it seems to be working but think I will try just a wee hair of the dog before I go out to meet the masses at the local supermarke to do the weekends shopping - yuk.

:o