What Luscious Liquid Are You Currently Slipping Past The Tonsils?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife got me a case of Archa yesterday ( she can be cheap sometimes )

and so halfway down the first bottle i felt a headache comin on, so speeded up thro the next 2 bottles and decided it was fit only for err, well thai guests. I back on the Chang now. :o

I wouldn't normally include Aussies near the top of my list of beer connoisseurs but they have awarded Archa the Gold Medal in it's class at the 2007 Australian International Beer Awards. Beer Chang, Chang Light and Chang Draft were awarded Silver Medals in their classes.

post-12843-1205989395_thumb.jpg

My wife got me a case of Archa yesterday ( she can be cheap sometimes )

and so halfway down the first bottle i felt a headache comin on, so speeded up thro the next 2 bottles and decided it was fit only for err, well thai guests. I back on the Chang now. :o

I wouldn't normally include Aussies near the top of my list of beer connoisseurs but they have awarded Archa the Gold Medal in it's class at the 2007 Australian International Beer Awards. Beer Chang, Chang Light and Chang Draft were awarded Silver Medals in their classes.

So, that proves you right then Yorkie !! :D:D:D

Useless info..........

Archa Beer

Archa Beer was first launched in July 2004 to expand the market share, particularly in the standard and premium product groups, and to respond to increasing demands from a new generation of beer drinkers who prefer smooth beer with lower alcohol content. Archa Beer thus serves as another alternative for beer drinkers.

Singha agents protest against Archa beer price

Thai Beverage agents sell a case of Archa beer (12 bottles) for Bt240 to Bt250. This is lower than the Bt371 price at the factory door.

Neva heard of it... or seen it my four years travelling to L.O.S.

Check this out.........LOL

http://www.ajarnforum.net/vb/virtual-pub/2...ns-gold-oz.html

5.4%..... bit weak for a Kiwi, too strong for Ockors

Edited by Zpete