I Need o-ring For Pressure Washer

NanLaew

I fired up the pressure washer this afternoon and the high-pressure outlet is leaking badly since the o-ring is shot.

post-35874-0-71698300-1392377087_thumb.j

Anyone know a Pattaya supplier of o-rings that may fit? It's a MAC brand machine from the UK but o-rings should be pretty generic.

Thanks,

NL

Up chaiyapruek 2 just before the railway crossing on the left side is a hardware store that has the sets of o rings in the blue plastic boxes I am sure you will be familiar with, one box imperial one metric, and they sell the rings individually.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Up chaiyapruek 2 just before the railway crossing on the left side is a hardware store that has the sets of o rings in the blue plastic boxes I am sure you will be familiar with, one box imperial one metric, and they sell the rings individually.

That sounds like a good bet. Thanks.

They are the same size rubber rings as all the push on water pipe connectors...... most hardware stores sell them, even the little shops, garden shops, Home pro sell in a pre pack of 4..

I use my pressure washer every other day and no problems, but others that use only 1 x a month have this problem.... I have 6 outside water taps all with the push on type water connectors the one tap not used that often the ring is always breaking,... maybe the rings when old dry out and break more easy ?

They are the same size rubber rings as all the push on water pipe connectors...... most hardware stores sell them, even the little shops, garden shops, Home pro sell in a pre pack of 4..

I use my pressure washer every other day and no problems, but others that use only 1 x a month have this problem.... I have 6 outside water taps all with the push on type water connectors the one tap not used that often the ring is always breaking,... maybe the rings when old dry out and break more easy ?

You are talking about the low-pressure inlet side and yes, those larger 5/8" (approx) o-rings are available.

The ones I am looking for are 3/8" (approx) for the high-pressure side of the washer.

Now, of you reckon HomePro does have the smaller ones, I will be down there like a shot.

Thanks!

You are talking about the low-pressure inlet side and yes, those larger 5/8" (approx) o-rings are available.

The ones I am looking for are 3/8" (approx) for the high-pressure side of the washer.

Now, of you reckon HomePro does have the smaller ones, I will be down there like a shot.

Thanks!

Had no idea they were different, I use on both sides, no wonder they slip on easy..

have a small 100 bar Bosch machine and a big one 170 bar 250 watt which I use a lot. [2 - 3 hour per time constant use 4 x weeks]

So sorry cannot help, but would say more likely in a smaller private owned hardware store where they may have a collection of these rings in different sizes

That sounds like a good bet. Thanks.

Success!

Nice hardware store as well!

(They have decanted the o-rings into bins now so metric and imperial are mixed up but they had what I wanted; 4 sets of the four sizes required for 120 baht).

• Like 1