Somsrisonphimai

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:

Avatar is a painting called 'Satan's Little Helper' (I can be a lil' divil sometimes)

Name is a very old name that used to be quite popular in Poland. I had a Polish girlfriend for many years and she would call me that occasionally, it's ancient Greek in origin and means "God's Gift" ......... I think she was taking the piss.

Your user name means courageous heart.

Gods gift, would be Theodore.

Sorry old chum, it's the other way around.

http://www.behindthename.com/name/theodore

mines easy, seajae is from my daughter initials(Cassarndra Jo-Ann) = CJ, I love the ocean hence seajae. Avatar is one of the frangipani I created( I am also known around the world as the frangipani man for what I do as a hobby)

• Like 1

Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 16:22, said:
Costas2008, on 18 Feb 2014 - 15:46, said:
Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:

Avatar is a painting called 'Satan's Little Helper' (I can be a lil' divil sometimes)

Name is a very old name that used to be quite popular in Poland. I had a Polish girlfriend for many years and she would call me that occasionally, it's ancient Greek in origin and means "God's Gift" ......... I think she was taking the piss.

http://www.behindthename.com/name/Theodore

Have you read the link you send me?

But again it may sound Greek to you.

Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 16:22, said:
Costas2008, on 18 Feb 2014 - 15:46, said:
Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:

i know some Greek..

mi a beera ba da ka lo.laugh.png

krisb, on 18 Feb 2014 - 16:42, said:
Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:

i know some Greek..

Mia beera parakalo.

When are you coming here?

• Like 1

Lived in a little stone house in an orange grove east coast of the Peloponnesos, first son born in Nafplio daughter named after the island where Aphrodite was born.

Worked one summer picking olives, paid with two barrels of olive oil at the end of the season, traded for fish and bread through the winter. No electric or running water, well in the courtyard, darn cold in the winter but paradise!

I guess it would have changed in 37 years though. . .

• Like 2

Lived in a little stone house in an orange grove east coast of the Peloponnesos, first son born in Nafplio daughter named after the island where Aphrodite was born.

Worked one summer picking olives, paid with two barrels of olive oil at the end of the season, traded for fish and bread through the winter. No electric or running water, well in the courtyard, darn cold in the winter but paradise!

I knew there is something about that avatar.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I knew there is something about that avatar.

Sorry I have no idea what the connection there might be, I was relating to Costas the Greek.

But thanks? I guess. . .

555, I thought you were talking about your avatar. It was captivated I might say.

Very much a reality, maybe half a million in the US, and the women enjoy it at least as much.

Endless variations as to how people set it up, so a bit hard to pin down statistics. Lots more than that figure, well over 5% if you count plain swingers and "normal" couples with a "don't ask don't tell" understanding.

For me I would only count stable relatively long-term multi relationships where all parties are open and honest about what's going on.

Very much a reality, maybe half a million in the US, and the women enjoy it at least as much.

Endless variations as to how people set it up, so a bit hard to pin down statistics. Lots more than that figure, well over 5% if you count plain swingers and "normal" couples with a "don't ask don't tell" understanding.

For me I would only count stable relatively long-term multi relationships where all parties are open and honest about what's going on.

Similar to mia noi? Where is mia noi avatar?

krisb, on 18 Feb 2014 - 16:42, said:

Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:

i know some Greek..

Mia beera parakalo.

When are you coming here?

Will be there 27 march till 18 april mate. In Khon Kaen for a couple nights then at the village near Chumphae for the rest. Short trip but have work commitments in Australia.
  • Like 1

wym, on 19 Feb 2014 - 00:15, said:

Ahh........wym, I would have hoped it never changed but unfortunately it's heart breaking what tourism and greed has done to Greece.

Thank you for your post.....brought me back some memories......God Bless you.

• Like 2

I have met some families where the mia luang knows the mia noi(s) and everyone gets along, so to that extent yes that's in line.

But I don't think many Thais are happy about any of their mia returning the favor, but AFAIC what's good for the gander's good for the goose.

Very often some LGBT in there somewhere also in fact the movement's pretty much got its roots there, next step in the natural progression toward anything goes. . .

But hard to imagine the legal/economic ramifications wrt inheritance/insurance/next of kin etc. . .

I have met some families where the mia luang knows the mia noi(s) and everyone gets along, so to that extent yes that's in line.

But I don't think many Thais are happy about any of their mia returning the favor, but AFAIC what's good for the gander's good for the goose.

Very often some LGBT in there somewhere also in fact the movement's pretty much got its roots there, next step in the natural progression toward anything goes. . .

But hard to imagine the legal/economic ramifications wrt inheritance/insurance/next of kin etc. . .

I know we are getting off the topic here, but like how can people deal with the heartache, headache, and jealousy that came along with sharing someone.

I know we are getting off the topic here, but like how can people deal with the heartache, headache, and jealousy that came along with sharing someone.

Well a person needs to be sort of je-m'en-foutiste.. Then everything gets easier.. :D

Well a person needs to be sort of je-m'en-foutiste.. Then everything gets easier.. :D

Not sure what that phrase means but I take it as acceptive.

Mine is easy. Name Scott live in Thailand. Thus Scottythai. And the bearded fellow in my picture is well.... me

Welcome back Scott. Have not seen you in TV as of late. See I pay attention.

Now why do I think your a bloke from the past ?

• Like 1

Two woman it one too many.