webfact

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

won't happen again.

Suthep's protesters came in peace and with no weapons.

Of curse since the whole stop movement is faltering and about to disentagrate, violent clashes are the only last desperate option left to try and provoke some response - as in army C

Bad drills. More footage of the grenade attack from another angle. You can clearly see the grenade hit the police shield line. Then one silly cop breaks rank [a big no no] to kick the grenade away. All a little to late.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=654_1392735073

I wonder whether it was him kicking it that set it off (which in NO way excuses that it was thrown in the first place).

Someone mentioned a white band around it earlier in the thread.

Edit: looking at the slow mo, it looks like it exploded just before he kicked it.

Edited by whybother
  • Like 1

Bad drills. More footage of the grenade attack from another angle. You can clearly see the grenade hit the police shield line. Then one silly cop breaks rank [a big no no] to kick the grenade away. All a little to late.

How can you call silly someone that risked his life for save him and his mates?

Would you have just stayed with your shield there awaiting for the grenade to explode?

won't happen again.

Of curse since the whole stop movement is faltering and about to disentagrate, violent clashes are the only last desperate option left to try and provoke some response - as in army C

Chalerm is doing the right thing now. He should be focused on daily raids of protest sites and then retreat to avoid violence.

It will upset the protestors daily schedule, they will become scared and tired having to rebuild their sites everyday after raids.

Snatch and grab a few hundred protestors every day, arrested and off to prison.

It will cost the protest funders more money, as they have to keep replacing equipment, paying legal fees of the arrested etc..

It will set precedent that the police have tried numerous times to clear the protestors but been met with deadly force by armed PDRC thugs. Ultimately later then much greater levels of force can be used with clear evidence that attempts to use non-violent means has been tried many many times prior.

Keep on attempting to clear every day, make them tired, make them weary, make they spend money, observe their tactics, put snipers into place in future to take out anyone with guns or grenades....... just keep on hitting them with clearing attempts every day - its the only less violent way to clear them out.

• Like 2

How can you call silly someone that risked his life for save him and his mates?

Would you have just stayed with your shield there awaiting for the grenade to explode?

Yes I would of " just stayed with my shield". They are grenade frag resistant. Luckily his actions didn't cause injury to any other officers.

• Like 1

Chalerm and Yingluck are to be blamed for this.

Well martial law is imminent now and there will be more deaths. These are unarmed policeman against armed protestors. You need your head checked out. Or aren't the pics of the dead enough for you. Suthep started all this and he should be held accountable. The administration has been very reluctant to resort to violence or haven't you noticed?

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Similar to when the red shirts started killing the unarmed soldiers at the beginning of the 2010 crisis, which escalated quickly - but I digress, and you apparently are incapable of grasping the irony of your words LOL

We're living in 2014 not 2010 strad, or you still hung over? Try and keep your posts relevant to today as today is what I'm referring to. Irony is no laughing matter dude. You have a good day now!

Please tell me again, it's hard to understand from the Suthep posters here. you say they don't have weapons. But now the truth comes out. Police carry weapons to protect the public, protesters carry weapons to shot at police. Wasn't it M?r Abhitsit who said the protesters are not carrying weapons? Is someone lying here?

When did Abhitsit say that? And how many times have the peaceful protesters been attacked since then?

How much do you think they should take before they fight back?

Chalerm and Yingluck are to be blamed for this.

Oh God, enough with this type of nonsense.

RIP to those have been and will be murdered by the paid yellow thugs.

And a speedy recovery to those injured it trying to return the streets to the public.

You did mean red ..(not yellow) !

Hired gunman, no doubt, working for the police. Common knowledge...they do the dirty work. Up in red shirt land, most people know this. Buck starts where?

Evidence please... Clearly pics depict yellow....

Some off-topic, inflammatory and troll posts have been deleted and warnings and suspensions will be issued. The topic is about a policeman being shot. Please stay on topic and refrain from inflammatory remarks.

If you disagree, tell Mr Wikipedia under Democrat Abhisit its all in there even the flood!,

I was not addressing Thaksin, I was addressing Yingluck who Transparency International 2013 report found that there was more corruption in Abhisit government than Yingluck,

You need to speak facts and stop your propaganda, when Yingluck stands trial "clueless", it will be on the violation of law she committed while in office "if any" not what Thaksin or anyone else did, can you understand that! The here-say evidence is not allowed as evidence in a court of law, all of your yellows propaganda will not count,

The facts only the facts!

Can you please link to the transparency international report that says that Abhisit was more corrupt? Their reports seem to indicate that Yinglucks government are more corrupt based on the 2010 ranking of 78 and 2013 of 102.

• Like 2

I wrote this before, all I can say is (I told you so)

This guy won’t stop until a heap more Thai's are killed in his bid to oust the elected government and to aggravate the Police or Military into doing something desperate. The guy is dill.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/704966-suthep-vows-to-shut-pm-out-of-govt-house-taunts-chalerm/

Please tell me again, it's hard to understand from the Suthep posters here. you say they don't have weapons. But now the truth comes out. Police carry weapons to protect the public, protesters carry weapons to shot at police. Wasn't it M?r Abhitsit who said the protesters are not carrying weapons? Is someone lying here?

why the police need the weapon ??

is only the thai people.

why have to kill your brother and sister ??

this police i think is not thai. i think is import from cambodia !!

of course cannot be Thai !!! cheesy.gif Thai so good right thumbsup.gif never hurt another Thai? clap2.gif

I think all the Police are from Mugabe's Zimbabwe and all Suthep's are from Syria

I don't think the act is quite intelligent.

He should have run.

Better to be a living coward than a dead hero..

What a distortion and misrepresentation of Thai history, have you ever bothered to read about it or you just have a recording of Sutheps stupid rants,

Have you ever bothered to read Transparency International March 2013 reported findings that Yingluck government was less corrupt than Abhisit government,

-During Abhisit government unemployment increased 63%

-Thailand's government budget went into deficit for the first time since 2003

-Budget debt had reached -4.8% of the GDP , the largest budget deficit since the Chuan Leekpai government.

-Large scale fighting erupted with Cambodia leaving dozens dead,Thai military admitted using cluster munitions in that conflict.

- Largest increase in military spending in many years

-Southern Thai insurgency worsened International Human Rights groups accused Abhisit of routine and systematic torture of suspected insurgents.

- ICT increased censorship of the internet

-From 10 October to 19 November 2010 the worst floods in 50 years.

- Corruption charge over the building a hundreds of police stations around the country.

-corruption charges on building of hospital

-corruption charge over rice deal

- faces murder charges for red shirt crackdown

His wealth upon appointment to PM was 51.8 million increased to 54.4 million, Abhisit has never worked in the private sector wealth was inherited.

Documented proof that corruption was rife in the Abhisit Democrat government!

Cheers

What the ?!??!?! He's corrupt because of "-From 10 October to 19 November 2010 the worst floods in 50 years."

How does that have anything to do with Abhisit.

So what if his net worth grew from 51.8M to 54.4 M while in Power. Thaksins' grew into the billions. Yingluck has never been in politics, now she is PM>

BTW, you noted the rice corruption but in fact, he never agreed to that. It was put in place after. Read up sonny boy.

Yingluck promised 1 Tablet per child. Deal done and no kids done to rampant corruption. Budget allocated to flood prevention. Never happened.

Stop the propaganda and speak facts. Still really surprised you tried to blame Abhisit for a flood. That's lunacy.

If you disagree, tell Mr Wikipedia under Democrat Abhisit its all in there even the flood!,

I was not addressing Thaksin, I was addressing Yingluck who Transparency International 2013 report found that there was more corruption in Abhisit government than Yingluck,

You need to speak facts and stop your propaganda, when Yingluck stands trial "clueless", it will be on the violation of law she committed while in office "if any" not what Thaksin or anyone else did, can you understand that! The here-say evidence is not allowed as evidence in a court of law, all of your yellows propaganda will not count,

The facts only the facts!

I wonder what can possibly be going through your brain when you write this babble.

You are talking about your view of corruption and spouting off facts, and bring in floods of 2010 as a speaking point. I'd like to point out that during YL's "tenure" there was extensive flooding as well. Do you blame her for that?

BTW, I could really care less about Transpareny International of previous studies because she's only been in power a short time. Now currently under investigation for G2G and this rice scheme. I think we'll soon find out much more.

So facts.

Floods both in Abhisit's time and Yingluck

Yingluck failed the 1 tablet per child

Yingluck failed at the rice scheme and it's blowing up now

Yingluck failed to provide and new flood prevention

Yingluck failed to secure the south and more and more people are dying.

Anything else about these "facts". Ohh and ya, her brother was found guilty. FACT!

ok let's carry on with FACTS?

Suthep was in power for years as DEPUTY PM failed to even glance at REFORM

Suthep has been engaged in giving away chanots in Phuket land scandal

Suthep has promised "it's over on Friday or Monday or Sunday" so many times that he has lost 100,000s of supporters and has about 10,000 left

Suthep has promised those who obey "dhamma' will stop Evil in Thailand lol

Suthep had a great opportunity to win extra seats against this 'unpopular' government

Suthpet promised NO blocking of voting

Suthep promised NO violence

Suthep promised NO weapons on protesters

Ohh and ya, the sins of a brother do NOT fall upon the Sister. FACT!

• Like 1

Has anybody seen this video? Looks like the protester is running away from somebody/something and then gets shot in the back of the head.

<snipped>

That's a pretty sickening sight.

Had a look at the man being shot and the Policeman being blown up by the hand grenade.

Only one person to blame for all of this, the instigator and perpetual troublemaker for the Government, Police and Military. (SUTHEP)

He should be arrested immediately and anyone of his cronies that assisted him in these protests and riots.

I think if all the protesters saw either of these videos they would immediately leave and go home.

• Like 2

And who said the protesters don't have weapons. More lies.

Please calm down.

This is just an isolated incident.

I am sure it is just an accidental discharge.

Not the fault of the protesters.

I won't happen again.

"came in peace" to fight the Democraty ?" you should go to live in South Korea ...

Had a look at the man being shot and the Policeman being blown up by the hand grenade.

Only one person to blame for all of this, the instigator and perpetual troublemaker for the Government, Police and Military. (SUTHEP)

He should be arrested immediately and anyone of his cronies that assisted him in these protests and riots.

I think if all the protesters saw either of these videos they would immediately leave and go home.

And similarly, Thaksin and the red shirt leaders are responsible for all those killed in 2010, right??

Has anybody seen this video? Looks like the protester is running away from somebody/something and then gets shot in the back of the head.

<snipped>

That's a pretty sickening sight.

Shocking video, but your comment is so sick, I'am spechless of your ignorance. bah.gif

I saw those picture, I read all of your post I see!

Most of the attacks against PDRC when bomb set off where no protesters were little damage or someone slightly wounded were all staged by the fascist, only meant for a media show!

Like your post, always great info!

Thanks

Most of the attacks against PDRC when bomb set off where no protesters were little damage or someone slightly wounded were all staged by the fascist, only meant for a media show!

And your evidence for this ridiculous and rumor mongering assertion is...?

Since when do you need evidence for an assertion?

as·ser·tion [uh-sur-shuhthinsp.pngthinsp.pngn]
noun
a positive statement or declaration, often without support or reason: a mere assertion; an unwarranted assertion.

Since this is a News forum, not a Make S*it-Up to Stir to Stir Things Up forum, besides that, since this:

Rumours, and rumour mongering - A Warning

In volatile situations such as what currently exists in Bangkok, rumours, and hearsay can result in people being put in harms way. At this time we heed all members to remember this, and avoid posting inflammatory allegations, rumours, and other harmful posts that could endanger others.

Many members are in and around the areas affected and require accurate, honest, and clear information about what is happening in order to keep themselves and their families safe. It is imperative that all members pitch in to help them with this, be it by providing accurate information, or by self-moderating yourself and stifling your emotions before responding to a topic.

It's at times of crisis like this that people turn to this forum (including all of you) for guidance, and we hope all members will do their bit to help out.

That being said, we will not have any patience for outlandish behaviour right now, Disruptive people will simply be removed.

Those who have been, and are continuing to help give a clear picture to our members and ourselves, you have our thanks.

The now 5 dead is testiment to the police on the murder offensive.

They can't say this was self defence unless they come up with evidence of the 4 dead protesters having guns and shooting at the police. Almost impossible and hugely unlikely. So we can assume that these police were firing indescriminately at chest and head height into the crown without any target selection whatsoever.

This is MURDER all day long and it is down to Yingluck and Chalerm to carry the can.

They set a precedent with Abhisit and Suthep's murder charges, so I expect there will be murder trials facing these two monsters.

• Like 1

And similarly, Thaksin and the red shirt leaders are responsible for all those killed in 2010, right??

We are not talking about what happened 5 years ago, although we are not dismissing it either. We are talking about what is happening right now and it should be stopped immediately. Suthep is responsible for the uprising and these murders.

Judging by the number of houses watching Blue Sky I would say the protest movement against the Shinawats is still very strong.

That's not going to change, the mess this present government has made is only confirmation of its own nepotism and incompetence. One family should not control Thailand.

The posters who attack Suthep personally are missing the point. He is merely a lightning rod for the anger against Thaksin, and although he lets his mouth run away with him at times, he has earned admiration for his bravery in standing up to the power of the Shinawats.

His detractors will say he has powerful backers, that's undoubtedly true, but it still requires guts to stand up on stage and risk getting shot every day

If, as seems likely, Yingluck is forced to stand down by the courts next month, and the February election is nullified, talks about reform must proceed urgently with full public participation.

• Like 1

won't happen again.

Chalerm is doing the right thing now. He should be focused on daily raids of protest sites and then retreat to avoid violence.

It will upset the protestors daily schedule, they will become scared and tired having to rebuild their sites everyday after raids.

Snatch and grab a few hundred protestors every day, arrested and off to prison.

It will cost the protest funders more money, as they have to keep replacing equipment, paying legal fees of the arrested etc..

It will set precedent that the police have tried numerous times to clear the protestors but been met with deadly force by armed PDRC thugs. Ultimately later then much greater levels of force can be used with clear evidence that attempts to use non-violent means has been tried many many times prior.

Keep on attempting to clear every day, make them tired, make them weary, make they spend money, observe their tactics, put snipers into place in future to take out anyone with guns or grenades....... just keep on hitting them with clearing attempts every day - its the only less violent way to clear them out.

That is your opinion.

I like more to side with Albert Einstein

"Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding."

Could it be, that in this conflict on both sides are criminals acting?

And these are a small minority.

I think the majority has no interest to shoot on their own countrymen,

be it a police officer doing his duty, nor a peacefull protester.

People die and are injured.

So I must speak agains your opinion, that Charlem does the right thing.

If you're thinking a little further, and the roads to be cleared in a bloodbath.

What comes next?

Peace and unity?