Six wounded in a suspected bomb blast near Ratchaprasong rally site

webfact

Protest GUARDs ONLY in Amazing Thailand whistling.gif

Yes and the guards/thugs claim they have the right to frisk you. More than once I have seen the guards where I live (MBK intersection) beat people. Or steal their money and phone

Sounds like you or someone should call the police.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no law and order in respect of these incidents. anyone can go up to a protest site and start shooting or throw a grenade if, in the unlikely circumstances, there are police nearby they will do nothing and if there is an army post nearby they will hide behind their sandbags.

not only do they fail to respond to those committing the violent act but they also make no effort to assist or protect innocent bystanders. pathetic.

this behaviour was clearly seen at the rice bag shooting a few weeks ago where both police and army were right there and they did absolutely nothing.

Protest GUARDs ONLY in Amazing Thailand whistling.gif

Yes and the guards/thugs claim they have the right to frisk you. More than once I have seen the guards where I live (MBK intersection) beat people. Or steal their money and phone

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This would make an interesting article / investigation.

At least two times there have been articles in Bangkok Post about the thugs/guards in this intersection. They even robbed one police

That policeman should call the police.

there is no law and order in respect of these incidents. anyone can go up to a protest site and start shooting or throw a grenade if, in the unlikely circumstances, there are police nearby they will do nothing and if there is an army post nearby they will hide behind their sandbags.

not only do they fail to respond to those committing the violent act but they also make no effort to assist or protect innocent bystanders. pathetic.

this behaviour was clearly seen at the rice bag shooting a few weeks ago where both police and army were right there and they did absolutely nothing.

Do you honestly believe that a heavy police presence would be welcome at the protest sites?

i am very near this bomb and shock so much.

this people is so bad !!

I am shocked at how little you know about anything.

You posting earlier about reds needing popcorn. So you think killing is funny if Sutheps men do it.

But now you don't think funny when somebody tries to kill you,,

You are a good example of what is wrong in this country. Your very bad education and willingness to follow your leaders is typical of lot of older thais.

I hope the younger ones are smarter than you.

Killing is not funny, bombs are not funny and your last post laughing at popcorn for the reds is not funny. You need to grow up, but I think it may be too late for you at your age.

• Like 1

Brewsterbudgen,

Learn how to quote, copy and paste.

And don't put my pic with another name and post in your quote

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks (and thanks for the PM), but I wasn't aware I'd quoted you at all! I thought I was quoting Sam Sen...