What sort of a girl do I have?

hellohello123

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unlike many I managed to get through most all of it. 2 things. She could easily be a girl getting money from other men. The guy that she had a kid with could have bought her family everything they have. Other men could have bought her all of the stuff she has.

The big thing is if you want communications then what are you doing there and secondly if you want good sex what are you doing with her. Just know that some day you will have great sex with the woman you love and it will happen but not if you take what ever comes your way.

Otherwise there really is too many variables to know who this chick is. Good luck.

When you are alone with her in a quiet setting look her in the eyes and ask her what she wants in her life. Does she dream about her future and if so, what are her dreams? After you understand a bit more then you can determine if it's a good match for you. Nothing wrong with being friends... Right?

Try reposting and getting to the point in a couple of paragraphs instead of the story of your life and maybe I'll read it all. GEEZ!

ive been trying all day to edit it, the edit button doesnt exist for that post only, there is one big ad that might be covering it

all my other posts, are editable

Maybe a moderator could delete it and I could retype it

Please disregard the people who haven't got sufficient attention span to read a post that is not all that long or complex....yet still feel an urge to post unhelpful responses.

Regretfully the unhelpful responses predominate but hopefully a few will prove useful.

As said before, it certainly does not sound like she has ulterior motives towards you. But it also does not sound like she has not told you the full truth about her situation. Given her ability to take so many blocks of time off, an office job is unlikely, unless it is one arranged for her by a "sugar daddy" in which she doesn't have too much she really has to do except when he's in town. In other words, it does seem very possible she is being supported by an older affluent man. Probably one she does not much care for or enjoy, leaving a void in her life that you at least partially fill.

Try reposting and getting to the point in a couple of paragraphs instead of the story of your life and maybe I'll read it all. GEEZ!

ive been trying all day to edit it, the edit button doesnt exist for that post only, there is one big ad that might be covering it

Please disregard the people who haven't got sufficient attention span to read a post that is not all that long or complex....yet still feel an urge to post unhelpful responses.

Regretfully the unhelpful responses predominate but hopefully a few will prove useful.

As said before, it certainly does not sound like she has ulterior motives towards you. But it also does not sound like she has not told you the full truth about her situation. Given her ability to take so many blocks of time off, an office job is unlikely, unless it is one arranged for her by a "sugar daddy" in which she doesn't have too much she really has to do except when he's in town. In other words, it does seem very possible she is being supported by an older affluent man. Probably one she does not much care for or enjoy, leaving a void in her life that you at least partially fill.

he only fills it for 30 seconds by all accounts.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

When you are alone with her in a quiet setting look her in the eyes and ask her what she wants in her life. Does she dream about her future and if so, what are her dreams? After you understand a bit more then you can determine if it's a good match for you. Nothing wrong with being friends... Right?

make sure there's a sick bucket quite near.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You have good girl. But, you seem to be parked on the edge of Occam's razor. A bit of advice-- Live the moment. If it is an illusion, you will end up with a fond memory. If it is the real magic, you are one of the lucky ones. Chewit dee. otis

Will at least try to give you some red flags since you're getting enough negative reactions already.

The red flags you mention, forget about it.

Even bar girls are way beyond those.

Red flags are:

- Family are (poor) farmers but she owns an apartment and a nice car.

- She has a busy job but can take weeks off when she wants.

That sounds pretty fishy already.

But you don't wanna marry nor take her home, so why do you fricking bother.

• Like 1

However, when we are apart, the communication via Whatsapp is not great. ie Id expect to talk to someone I was keen to at least a few times a day, even for point less chat like "how are you" "what you doing" etc. etc. However, if I dont initiate communication, it can be a few days before I even get some sort of initiation from her. My friend has joked and said "maybe she is with a customer" which id say is unlikely but is entirely possible judging by what I have seen and read is Thai lady behavior

I concur with this behaviour. I use WhatsApp regularly and my friends with whom I text will reply fairly quickly and we have almost real-time text conversations. I've been texting a bar girl whom I met on a recent holiday to Phuket and her replies are hard to predict. When I initiate she may reply after she's woken up or may just ignore it. If she initiates I (foolishly) reply immediately and we will have an exchange but then she will cut me off citing that she has to sleep/go to work. Once or twice I noticed that she was still "online" using the app long after supposedly going to sleep. I've found that the app will stay running in the foreground if the phone is plugged in and charging and running something like Spotify as a background app streaming music. I doubt that this is the case for her. Knowing that it will be some months before I go back there and possibly see her again I try not to initiate the texting too often for fear of not getting a reply (I do like her). She then texts me out of the blue and I think that she does so to keep me interested hence the relatively short conversation. Her texts are never asking about me rather the 'miss you' or 'miss cooking for you' type. I would suggest that this is a pro at work.

Sloppy seconds?

I stopped reading right at.,

"the sex is bad"

I had to force myself to get even that far

I read the first few paragraphs then skimmed through every other paragraph until the last three.

I'm still none the wiser and can only conclude that the OP is emotionally immature [hellohello123 doesn't help] and has a lot of time on his hands.

Edited by wooloomooloo

To HelloHello123.

That is the most disjointed post I have ever read in my life (been some doozies on here).

You could actually either use some therapy or writing skills. For a guy who claims to be in an above average income bracket; I wonder what your employer thinks of your reports. Try to stay on topic. Is it about her like your post topic indicates or is it about YOU.

You have many questions regarding her life and lifestyle. In Thailand Bachelor degrees monthly pay is approx 12,000 to 17,000 baht per month, Masters to 27,000 to 30. I think you have found a kept women either by a government, a corporation or a man.

If she is a concubine of sorts for her company then I can imagine her income would be in keeping with her lifestyle. If your banging her hope your using double socks.

Based on your disjointed report you have a questionable lady her. Have you no guts to ask her all your questions, WHY us??

• Like 1

However, when we are apart, the communication via Whatsapp is not great. ie Id expect to talk to someone I was keen to at least a few times a day, even for point less chat like "how are you" "what you doing" etc. etc. However, if I dont initiate communication, it can be a few days before I even get some sort of initiation from her. My friend has joked and said "maybe she is with a customer" which id say is unlikely but is entirely possible judging by what I have seen and read is Thai lady behavior

I concur with this behaviour. I use WhatsApp regularly and my friends with whom I text will reply fairly quickly and we have almost real-time text conversations. I've been texting a bar girl whom I met on a recent holiday to Phuket and her replies are hard to predict. When I initiate she may reply after she's woken up or may just ignore it. If she initiates I (foolishly) reply immediately and we will have an exchange but then she will cut me off citing that she has to sleep/go to work. Once or twice I noticed that she was still "online" using the app long after supposedly going to sleep. I've found that the app will stay running in the foreground if the phone is plugged in and charging and running something like Spotify as a background app streaming music. I doubt that this is the case for her. Knowing that it will be some months before I go back there and possibly see her again I try not to initiate the texting too often for fear of not getting a reply (I do like her). She then texts me out of the blue and I think that she does so to keep me interested hence the relatively short conversation. Her texts are never asking about me rather the 'miss you' or 'miss cooking for you' type. I would suggest that this is a pro at work.

A pro ! In the bar or in the kitchen ?

Id like to think i have some basic idea, especially throguh reading these forums for a heck of a long time,

Stop, drop and roll!

If you have based your knowledge and opinions of life in Thailand on forums like this one you have a problem.

Many of the posts you read here by those who do NOTHING by post opinions on these forums.

They have no real life experience except through their keyboards.

Admittedly, some do or have made the occasional visit to the bar and or bar girls, but that is not an honest view of Thailand or Thai people either.

Why not plan a trip here, on your own, without her as a learning experience?.

Visit the non tourist areas, meet the real people, see how they live and what they do.

Then form a real opinion of what it is really all about.

These forums are very biased and mostly just opinions presented as facts by many who pose as experts and are not.

You shouldn't even read these forums if not armed with that basic knowledge.

Please, do not make any important life changing decisions on the information / opinions you find here!

• Like 1

I'll give you some short and practical advice:

1) tv is not gospel, by any stretch... Seriously, my view of Thailand in comparison to the majority of posts here is astronomical. For someone with little to no experience in the kingdom, most of the crap you read on here will lead you astray. This is painfully evident in your first post, because practically every sentence contains either an assumption of what people here will think of you, or a 'i know about x situation from what I've read on tv; don't worry guys, I won't fall for THAT :D:P :P.'

you need more experience to see the tv woods from the trees, so to speak.

2) stop thinking about her like she's some alien creature. Treat this like any relationship you'd have in the west. Don't take anything you wouldn't deal with in the US and you'll be fine...

with that in mind, carefully consider the jealousy thing. Just like I said, any girl with a jealous streak should be a concern. Jealousy and anger is like a poison... It spreads and gets worse over time. Take that as you will.

good luck.

You state that you over analyze but you may need to think about the "can't see the forest for the trees " . You can't know anything about the secret lives of Thai woman if you are just visiting ,even if often, and living overseas. Live here and see how it pans out. Talk about having a game plan. You have the. You are working on the detail and have forgotten the big picture. Oh and lose the trustworthy bit. If you meet a chick who works in an office go visit her. My first gf here told me she worked in an office. I thought yeah right.

Maybe the office was Soi 4, nanna. Anyway I asked if I could work from her office for few hours. And surprise surprise she in office in charge of 8 staff.

My current gf doesn't know I have her pin to cell and Facebook . . helps I live with her BUT. For example I'm in hcm at present and will check on her. Doesn't guarantee anything but this is Thailand.By way I didn't do this in my own country. Actually I don't check on her now. Changes a lot when you live here and more so if you live together. If you look after her she won't want to bite hand that feeds her

Glad you haven't posted before... Got to paragraph 3 but with 20+ more to go, I gave up !!

Good luck with whatever you asked smile.png

sounds like a bargirl to me(you dont have to work in a bar to think like one)...............lol. those unexplained abscences are the key to look out for. Also look out for those who can take vacations anytime they want? Lot of guys say bkk office girls go to pattaya for vacations...................lol.

Anyway let her go if you not going to turn your life upside down for her. She has 2 year old...4 christ sake.

Edited by choochoo
  • Like 1