My Thai wife is ten years older and wealthier, am i the odd one out on here?

BKK Blues Brother

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been married to an older Thai woman for two years now, there is a ten year age gap.

Not a big deal for us as she looks mid twenties same as i.

She is also the main earner in our family which is cool because i get to spend more time with our children.

I guess it's all down to chemistry at the end of the day.

What was the age difference between your Wife and her first husband?

How old are your children, based on two years of marriage, they must be infants? Or are these your step-children?

Is it OK with your wife that you are not earning any money, or does she pay you to be a Nanny?

My guess would be that 95+% of first-time Thai couples are within a year or two in age. For second marriages, or those involving foreigners, mistresses/boy-toys the differences are probably all over the map.

I do agree that based on the picture you look older than your wife, but they say the camera adds 10 years to a farang.

OK, now I'm confused are you the same guy as this--> http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/722553-she-wants-me-to-send-her-moneydeleted/

Edited by lomatopo

On this post he is bragging about how rich his wife is and yet on another he is moaning about having to send her money as she has left him with the kids ?

Which is it

LOL! Yeah, guess she was not that rich after all...