Army warns defiant hardcore red-shirt leader Kotee

webfact

Oh well if Mr,Suthep is threatening to hunt down Yingluk and her family then that's ok.I guess some TV members should take of the yellow glasses

No it isn't but since the army are apparently Dem supporters and the police red or at least pro government shouldn't the police arrest anyone who makes threats against the PM and her family?

• Like 1

Oh well if Mr,Suthep is threatening to hunt down Yingluk and her family then that's ok.I guess some TV members should take of the yellow glasses

Well, at least Suthep limited those threats to the Shinawatras only as far as I remember. That's in line with the anti-government protest against an undemocratic government run and controlled by a criminal fugitive abroad.

Furthermore this topic is on a hardcore red-shirt leader who reportedly said in a red-shirt radio program that he would mobilize followers to capture two Army generals. Now as the army is not involved in all this, that would seem somewhat strange and deserving an explanation. I mean, what's next, a DJ broadcasting the need to capture head CMPO Pol. Captain Chalerm and put him on a gruesome 30-day non-alcoholic diet?

Well, at least Suthep limited those threats to the Shinawatras only as far as I remember. That's in line with the anti-government protest against an undemocratic government run and controlled by a criminal fugitive abroad.

Furthermore this topic is on a hardcore red-shirt leader who reportedly said in a red-shirt radio program that he would mobilize followers to capture two Army generals. Now as the army is not involved in all this, that would seem somewhat strange and deserving an explanation. I mean, what's next, a DJ broadcasting the need to capture head CMPO Pol. Captain Chalerm and put him on a gruesome 30-day non-alcoholic diet?

Yeah right,the army is not involved,dream on.Like I said remove the yellow glasses

• Like 1

Red shirt radio is more extreme that anyone really imagines. For years, the worst kinds of things are found on their programmes, the most fictional distortions, and conspiracy theories abounds. It is meant to get people riled up, and incitements to violence is one of the things that creep up from time to time on these stations. If people engineer such programmes, they ought to be held accountable for what they do. It is right that incitement to violence be viewed as the illegal expression that it is.

Now where did I hear more of the above.

Only then it were no redshirts but brownshirts, I believe.

Yeah right,the army is not involved,dream on.Like I said remove the yellow glasses

Of course the army is involved.

As per the Thai constitution.

But not in the ways you think it is.

Remove the red tinted glasses

Is there no control on Broadcast stations?

If they are just blaring out political propaganda and enticing people to revolt should they not be closed down?

Oh I forgot they are Reds they can do and say what they like...

Edited by Basil B
  • Like 1

No it isn't but since the army are apparently Dem supporters and the police red or at least pro government shouldn't the police arrest anyone who makes threats against the PM and her family?

Actually the police should be the ones arresting anyone making threats against anyone and I am sure if Suthep was making threats against the army he would be getting condemned by the army also.

No double standard in the army condemning someone for making threats against army generals as long as they condemn everyone that makes threats against army generals.

It isn't their job to condemn anyone making threats against yingluck. That is yingluck's job and it is the police's job to arrest anyone making threats against anyone.

If they are just blaring out political propaganda and enticing people to revolt should they not be closed down?

Some were closed by the Abhisit government for spreading lies and hatred. Opened again in the name of democracy by the Yingluck government which has no problems with that rolleyes.gif

Kotee is one of those half a dozen Red Shirts that have serious backing from Thaksin himself. He is among the leagues of "Black Ops Police or Police" backed thugs. They are not "Red Shirt" per se as the 3 stooges together with husband-wife duo Thida & Weng. These 5 are the "Political" wing of the Red Shirts. Their system hiererchy is patterned after the Communist which they are very familiar with as they are "reformed" Communist of 60's & 70's. Their "Overlords" or handlers are ex-Commies Chaturong C et al. The other Red Shirts are the "Business" wing run by the Red shirt small time businessmen who normally get government contracts by collusion with their Party Masters. This party masters or puppet masters are the heads or group heads of the Political parties of Pheu Thai and its allies the Chart Pattana, Bhum Jai Thai and remnants of Sanoh T & Chavalits parties.

• Like 1

Some were closed by the Abhisit government for spreading lies and hatred. Opened again in the name of democracy by the Yingluck government which has no problems with that rolleyes.gif

And Human Rights Watch has said Mark Abhisit is the most prolific censer in resent Thai history.

And Human Rights Watch has said Mark Abhisit is the most prolific censer in resent Thai history.

Did the HRW already come with reports over 2011, 2012 and 2013?

There aren't that many more stupid things an high profile person can say in Thai public than what this guy has proposes. Kidnapping two Thai generals is a sure fire way to bring one's self into harms way. I am sure the generals' loyal troops would be only to happy to deal with such individuals. The Thai military justice way.

I think If I said I was going to capture ANY GENERAL in ANY country I would need to find a very secure rock to hide under. There are not that many rocks their tanks cannot crush.

I think you should apologise to decent people on this forum for spreading falsehoods. Yingluck government became the first to endorse Twitter’s new ‘censorship tools’.

• Bangkok, October 25, 2011 - The Committee to Protect Journalists is alarmed by reports that Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra's government has tried to censor the citizen-journalist website Thaiflood, which has provided crucial news and information about massive flooding that has inundated one-third of the country's provinces. At least 350 people have been killed and millions dislocated by the natural disaster.

...Lt. Sunisa pointed out. Sunisa shows that the present government is proud to record that the “Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) have been working hard, in cooperation with the Royal Thai Police, to bring the offenders to justice.”

Even more remarkably, Sunisa boasts that:

Yingluck’s government blocked and closed down nearly 22,000 URLs found violating the LM law, between December 7, 2011 and October 21, 2013; compared to the 2,700 closed down by former prime minister Abhisit’s administration. The number of cases reported cases has also dropped, said the deputy spokesperson.

Edited by Mackie
  • Like 2