Any tips for selling my house in Bangpakong?

I have a house in Bangpakong half way between the Expressway and number 7 motorway. The kids are starting Uni in Bangkok later this year and it's time to move on.

We managed the construction ourselves 10 years ago, so the house is solid, but I know that doesn't really mean anything to a potential Thai buyer. It's highly unlikely that any foreigners would be interested, so I am resigned to selling to Thai's. The question is - How?

We have just put the word out locally, so you never know how well the gossip will do for us. My wife is going to post on a couple of Thai web sites, but I'd like to do my bit too. Are there any English language web sites that advertise houses outside the usual tourist towns?

Any other general tips appreciated smile.png

I have a house in Bangpakong half way between the Expressway and number 7 motorway. The kids are starting Uni in Bangkok later this year and it's time to move on.

We managed the construction ourselves 10 years ago, so the house is solid, but I know that doesn't really mean anything to a potential Thai buyer. It's highly unlikely that any foreigners would be interested, so I am resigned to selling to Thai's. The question is - How?

We have just put the word out locally, so you never know how well the gossip will do for us. My wife is going to post on a couple of Thai web sites, but I'd like to do my bit too. Are there any English language web sites that advertise houses outside the usual tourist towns?

Any other general tips appreciated smile.png

Well you just advertised it in one of the most widely read english websites for expats in thailand! Hope it works and you get some enquiries.