Why do people act like Thai girls don't have hearts too?

Scarpolo

Thailand as you see it, is the result of the International Tourist Industry....of which, I suspect, Americans being outnumbered by those of other Nationalities.

The Internet made it easier to become Machavellian in their efforts to squeeze out the farang dollar.

Lonely, Elderly Chumps who pay out big bucks for young gals and set up homes and vehicles in the gals name brought about the cold hearted business................................

G.I.'s in the sixties hardly had a fraction of what these dumbos pay out.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnnyloda .... thanks very much for you post (#114) ... yes I have seen the hollow look in the girls eyes, the viscous cycle that traps them with no way out ... the 'competition' for a customer, the uncaring intimacies (used as a sperm receptacle) for the closest many men can get to in an expression of 'love' ... its a sad old <deleted> up world with losers who feel bar-girls are somehow beneath them and treat them so ... and wonder why the 'pay-back' ...

I know 'it is what it is' ... but I don't have to like and I don't have to keep quiet about; I was disappointed when Scarpolo's true colours came out ... he doesn't realise he is just as &lt;deleted&gt; up as them, but atypically American, thinks that money solves everything ... and there are some right <deleted> Aussies as well ... (Go Queenslander)

Not so:

The girl has a beautiful house, and a 2 year old paid for car.

but until I moved in,

She didn't have love or anyone to talk too and confessed she frequently cried herself to sleep.

When her freeloading family came to bangkok, she snuck away from them to come and see me.

Keep in mind, a 32 year old girl's life is on Facebook and Instagram, and she was always ready to hand me her cell phone, or iPad anytime I needed it, and, NEVER locked it (not that I can read thai)

but facebook translates Thai to english, nothing was being hidden, she was is honest and genuine

with me, and always looked out for price and stopped me from buying when she knew I could find it elsewhere for much less, whether for she or for me.

Since I came to thailand for 2 weeks, and stayed 6 months, I had only two pair of jeans, and 3 tee shirts, one pair of boots and a pair of sneaker, thats it; so when she took me shopping and we spent all day out, mostly for me to get re outfitted, I always bought her 2 or 3 items as well, She was treated extremely well;

But, in her beautil air conditioned fully furnished home, there were several key things absent; which I supplied

the first being love and friendship, but here is a list

1) a vacumb cleaner

2) a hot water heater

3) a dinette to eat on her patio

4) kitchen cabinets

5) a desk in her room

6) kindness

7) true gratitude

8) vacations to Pattaya, Chaing Mai, Ventienne, her home town (not to be released) an offer to travel to the States to see her best friend, who know lives in los angeles from whence I write.

9) a second set of new linens

10) 7 new pair of shoes, so she had more than one pair of old sandals and countless, useless heels

11) dozens of new blouses, and dresses

12) several new pair of jeans

13) 3 new jean jackets

14) an actual can opener, so she wouldnt carve the cans with a knife

I treated her like she would be a wife,

yes, to many, maybe to her, and maybe to me, it may "seem" to have been all about money,

I also paid her to live there, I think she did very well as a proposed wife, she surely didnt get "used"

I didn't necessarily want to leave her,

but I did have matters in the states that need my presence, one which was closed up today.

But,

when she told me she had no money the last week when I was packing, that is when she got the lesson in finance and saw the end of the trail and knew, it was real. Was it the dreaded set up for the "if you don't want me to go back to work, here is what I need" but that never came, and, she never asked me to pay her to stop working, I wanted more of her time, and I wanted to sleep with her without having to pay 60,000 monthly baht to the furnished condo owner, so I gave it to her instead. Square business deal. Seriosuly people to me, that is not a lot of money. I was paying it anyway, and varely seeing her. And, she was working

Yes, I knew she was going to pay down the land she purchased, and I encouraged her too, but the brother was suddenly losing money gambling again, and calling for money, (its her real brother, and he is married to a girl that is gaining weight and doesnt work) the first wife of the brother stole her money from the clothing store she owned, which caused her to give up being in business for herself, and she became a sex worker, thanks to her mother's (sister?)

She has a track of land that she can sell tomorrow for 1,000,000 baht plus, which can seriously pay down her home, but her mother said no, and asked for power of attorney on her properties up there.

That was where we had "the talk"

I told her, if she gets control of her mother, her rental income, and refuses to give her mother power of attorney on the house she bought for her, AND sells the tract to pay down her home, then, we have a chance,

my true colors?

leurrrrrrr?

I dont think so,

She didnt have a boyfriend in 4 years, and brought me in to live with her, after 2 months,

Was she playing me? Do I care? Would I even know? Can smiles and orgasms really be faked for long?

Answer, they cannot. It either flows from their body, or it is dry; like my last wife. They cannot stop it,

Smiles? fake one's fade as fast as they come; real one's linger.

I was made a part of her entire life (except her friends)

but neighbors, shop keepers on her avenue, in her local mall,

all thought we were married.

Other Thai females who spoke english and thai, always helped to show the real feelings

I in turn, dressed up her house and her closet, and treated her like a wife (to be)

but I wont pull a horse, I have had a dozen of them, they cannot be pulled, but they can be slapped in the ass to move their own weight and that is how I described her mother and brother and his fat ugly wife

I didnt mean to get off on a rant here,

but this is what I did for her.

I slept soundly, and according to her, she did for the first time in her life

Edited by Scarpolo

Blame the Vietnam era GI's who came to Thailand and set the foundation for what it is. Everyone in the world is a person thus has feelings.

Well you obviously don't know anything about the history of Thailand if you think the Vietnam Era soldier is the cause of prostitution in Thailand. What a stupid comment. It may have resulted in a few of the now famous bar districts, but the girls have been plying their trade for many centuries before that, just like in your home country.

Scarpolo (post #115) ... an observation ... you want to tell her what to do (comes under the heading of control) and her Mum spots someone just like her (You) ... Game On ...

thailiketoo (Post #116) ... you do realize the Americans lost the war in Vietnam ... had their &lt;deleted&gt; handed to them on a plate ... and the same corporate companies that brought the Vietnamese Agent Orange now bring GM (genetically modified) crops to control errr feed the world ... including the most obese nation on earth, the USofA ...

Johnnyloda .... thanks very much for you post (#114) ... yes I have seen the hollow look in the girls eyes, the viscous cycle that traps them with no way out ... the 'competition' for a customer, the uncaring intimacies (used as a sperm receptacle) for the closest many men can get to in an expression of 'love' ... its a sad old &lt;deleted&gt; up world with losers who feel bar-girls are somehow beneath them and treat them so ... and wonder why the 'pay-back' ...

I know 'it is what it is' ... but I don't have to like and I don't have to keep quiet about; I was disappointed when Scarpolo's true colours came out ... he doesn't realise he is just as &lt;deleted&gt; up as them, but atypically American, thinks that money solves everything ... and there are some right <deleted> Aussies as well ... (Go Queenslander)

Not so:

The girl has a beautiful house,

but until I moved in,

didn't have

1) a vacumb cleaner

2) a hot water heater

4) kitchen cabinets

5) a desk in her room

6) kindness

7) true gratitude

8) vacations to Pattaya, Chaing Mai, Ventienne, her home town (not to be released) an offer to travel to the States to see her best friend, who know lives in los angeles from whence I write.

10) 7 new pair of shoes, so she had more than one pair of old sandals and countless, useless heels

yes, it may seem to have been all about money, and I also paid her to live there,

when she told me she had no money the last week when I was packing, that is when she got the lesson in finance and saw the end of the trail. Yes, I knew she was going to pay down the land she purchased, but the brother was suddenly losing money gambling again, and calling for money, (its her real brother, and he is married to a girl that is gaining weight and doesnt work) the first wife of the brother stole her money from the clothing store she owned, which caused her to give up being in business for herself, and she became a sex worker, thanks to her mother's (sister?)

I told her, if she gets control of her mother, we have a chance,

my true colors?

I dont think so,

She didnt have a boyfriend in 4 years, and brought me in to live with her,

I in turn, dressed up her house and her closet, and treated her like a wife,

but I wont pull a horse, I have had a dozen of them, they cannot be pulled, but they can be slapped in the ass to move their own weight and that is how I described her mother and brother and his fat ugly wife

Your amazing generosity overwhelms me!

Let's see ....you stayed 6 months in Thailand of which you spent 5 months with your "Special Prostitute" at her home. That's approx 150 days....which if you stayed in a hotel would have been at least 150,000 baht.....soooo....you spend ...maybe....approximately 30,000 baht buying things for her home and a few dresses and YOU THINK you did her right!

Come on!....Your naivety is amazing as you have accepted her story (which is as old as Thailand).... hook, line and sinker! her supposed brother is her husband and the nephew is her son......Black heart Thai women have been pulling that scam ever since the "dumb" farang arrived ....you were only the next in line and not the last for her!

Granted most of the Thai women are not in the industry of sex and most are the loveliest and dearest people in the world.........but taking "Everything" you have written ...its obvious you got conned! Just too weak to admit it........you said you've moved on ....do so....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

PS....I know you will respond ....you always do....and of course your response will be a personal attack on me and nothing to do with the reality of what I posted ....

BUT just for once try staying on topic and NOT getting childish

Edited by beachproperty
  • Like 1

Blame the Vietnam era GI's who came to Thailand and set the foundation for what it is. Everyone in the world is a person thus has feelings.

Incorrect.....

I believe you are considering Pattaya as Representing the whole of Thailand.

Which is incredibly naive.

How so. Pattaya was the opening of a new industry that spread after to the rest of Thailand. Thus as I said foundation. Read before you reply.

So the USA started the Oldest business in the world???????????

How quaint is that?

We only been a Nation since 1776.....

The oldest profession was being practiced thousands of years before Paul Revere zippered up his trousers, after a nice quickie, mounted the horse, and rang the bell before the British troops came into Boston for their dalliance.....

thailiketoo (Post #116) ... you do realize the Americans lost the war in Vietnam ... had their <deleted> handed to them on a plate ... and the same corporate companies that brought the Vietnamese Agent Orange now bring GM (genetically modified) crops to control errr feed the world ... including the most obese nation on earth, the USofA ...

Ya, I know. Australians lost too. Eh? And Thailand lost too? Or did they?

Here are the facts, gents.

Forget Pattaya...that is just a sex circus town ...and athough it started as a r and r for American Soldiers, You will just need to take of census of club owners and figure out what country dominates ownership...as it stands now....of these clubs...and the training of their staff.

The vietnam era gals are long gone...people. that was 40 years ago.

The high dollar, hooker venue as it exists now, is more likely to be owned by Australians and Europeans, and it is their lot that made it into the seedy business it turned out to be...

not some 18 year old freckle faced GI who just wanted some cute gal to keep him company before he went to the suck hole Vietnam jungle. Many of the gals back then probably got hitched.

Ladies are thrown away here if they walk out of their marriage...... they walk because the husband just can't stop racking up with his Mia Noi's.

Get current.... The british were tagging thai gals long before the USA arrived.

A small resort in Pattaya...with clean beaches and nice friendly gals...thats what America left you with...

And that got destroyed....and built into what it is.

it is what it is.

Just no. Main stream influx of the R&R Sex tourist was American. Pattaya was the rest stop of choice in the Vietnam war era. And are you implying it's of to be a 18 year whoremonger because you are going in to a jungle to fight a war in a country that had nothing to do with you?? British were there also but in no where near the numbers. It was the American GI's that made Pattaya the glowing hub of the lovely industry it is today. And I would seriously doubt any of the guys got hitched and there would be no proof to show this so grasping at straws to justify this is weak at best.

Incorrect....we pulled out

The big boys from Europe and Australia made it into what you are seeing now.

http://www.1stoppatt...s/sattahip_gis/ Links and posts are put up and you just dismiss them. Facts are facts man deal with it.

Johnnyloda .... thanks very much for you post (#114) ... yes I have seen the hollow look in the girls eyes, the viscous cycle that traps them with no way out ... the 'competition' for a customer, the uncaring intimacies (used as a sperm receptacle) for the closest many men can get to in an expression of 'love' ... its a sad old &lt;deleted&gt; up world with losers who feel bar-girls are somehow beneath them and treat them so ... and wonder why the 'pay-back' ...

Not so:

The girl has a beautiful house,

but until I moved in,

didn't have

1) a vacumb cleaner

2) a hot water heater

4) kitchen cabinets

5) a desk in her room

6) kindness

7) true gratitude

yes, it may seem to have been all about money, and I also paid her to live there,

when she told me she had no money the last week when I was packing, that is when she got the lesson in finance and saw the end of the trail. Yes, I knew she was going to pay down the land she purchased, but the brother was suddenly losing money gambling again, and calling for money, (its her real brother, and he is married to a girl that is gaining weight and doesnt work) the first wife of the brother stole her money from the clothing store she owned, which caused her to give up being in business for herself, and she became a sex worker, thanks to her mother's (sister?)

I told her, if she gets control of her mother, we have a chance,

my true colors?

I dont think so,

She didnt have a boyfriend in 4 years, and brought me in to live with her,

I in turn, dressed up her house and her closet, and treated her like a wife,

Your amazing generosity overwhelms me!

Let's see ....you stayed 6 months in Thailand of which you spent 5 months with your "Special Prostitute" at her home. That's approx 150 days....which if you stayed in a hotel would have been at least 150,000 baht.....soooo....you spend ...maybe....approximately 30,000 baht buying things for her home and a few dresses and YOU THINK you did her right!

Come on!....Your naivety is amazing as you have accepted her story (which is as old as Thailand).... hook, line and sinker! her supposed brother is her husband and the nephew is her son......Black heart Thai women have been pulling that scam ever since the "dumb" farang arrived ....you were only the next in line and not the last for her!

Granted most of the Thai women are not in the industry of sex and most are the loveliest and dearest people in the world.........but taking "Everything" you have written ...its obvious you got conned! Just too weak to admit it........you said you've moved on ....do so....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Not so beachnut,

there are wedding pictures of the brother, and the kid lives with the real mother.

the older brother was murdered. I saw pictures of him too.

everything was opened to me,

and I was well aware of all the possible con's as educated to me by my brooklyn friend, who has lived in bkk for 15 years and gave me the entire schooling, in my ear as loud as possible, to open my eyes to all

what came down to a few grand for me,

about $6400 in rent total

another $1,000 for clothes for both us,

and maybe $1,500 for the home

I lived the way I wanted to live for 5 months.

No one can say I was cheated

I won't bother to go into her physical appearance, because, it would just become lewdness, but trust me

I wouldnt have done this for your average barfly

Incorrect.....

How so. Pattaya was the opening of a new industry that spread after to the rest of Thailand. Thus as I said foundation. Read before you reply.

How quaint is that?

The oldest profession was being practiced thousands of years before Paul Revere zippered up his trousers, after a nice quickie, mounted the horse, and rang the bell before the British troops came into Boston for their dalliance.....

The journal of a 17th-century Austrian merchant offers a lopsided view of Siam's lewd ladies.

It was really the Austrians.

Incorrect.....

How quaint is that?

You must have very limited comprehension. Pattaya was a fishing town till GI's introduced the new industry. You won't get a rise out of me though I do chuckle at watching your empty replies where you try to dis credit facts. Good OLE USA never dun did wrong hey. Read the link I posted on my previous reply. I guess you could not see much whilst peeling all those potatoes....

OK Scarpolo .... all that aside ... if she is genuine ... are you?

Boon,

I am.

Girls like this are not going to be found on the beaches of Miami, where I will be in about a week.

If they are, then I was blind when i lived there for 35 years.

I asked for 3 months to get back, she added 2 more.

I was her first boyfriend, for close to 4 years,

All of it confirmed by the stories she told me, always matching up, and her facebook with 4 years of pictures on it, which showed not a single man with an arm around her.

Not everyone is fooled, although we can all be fools, like Beachnut, who thinks all americans are dumbassess, just not him.

I appreciate your approach.

I did what I did for her, for her and for me,

I should add,

When she knew I enjoyed juicing, she brought her juicer to my condo,

When I got to her home, her fridge was too small to house what I needed stocked,

so she now has her small fridge upstairs as a makeup and water holder, and I bought her a new fridge 50-50 for 18,000 baht

the bottom line came down to the reality that she may never break free from her mother,

and that thailand for me, wasn't nearly as healthy for me, as Miami Beach is.

I am a bicycler, and a swimmer and a stock trader.

The hours I needed to be awake, were taking a toll on me physically.

There is no place to safely ride a bike do in Thailand, and I was becoming lethargic, and we both started gaining weight.

The current conditions weren't going to be fruitful, and she wanted a baby.

No way I will get into that sort of thing, without having all foundations properly layed.

If she starts to make the changes required to have a real husband, I will return.

I am not going to marry her mother, who by the way, is younger than me

Edited by Scarpolo

Here are the facts, gents.

Forget Pattaya...that is just a sex circus town ...and athough it started as a r and r for American Soldiers, You will just need to take of census of club owners and figure out what country dominates ownership...as it stands now....of these clubs...and the training of their staff.

The vietnam era gals are long gone...people. that was 40 years ago.

The high dollar, hooker venue as it exists now, is more likely to be owned by Australians and Europeans, and it is their lot that made it into the seedy business it turned out to be...

not some 18 year old freckle faced GI who just wanted some cute gal to keep him company before he went to the suck hole Vietnam jungle. Many of the gals back then probably got hitched.

Ladies are thrown away here if they walk out of their marriage...... they walk because the husband just can't stop racking up with his Mia Noi's.

Get current.... The british were tagging thai gals long before the USA arrived.

A small resort in Pattaya...with clean beaches and nice friendly gals...thats what America left you with...

And that got destroyed....and built into what it is.

it is what it is.

Just no. Main stream influx of the R&R Sex tourist was American. Pattaya was the rest stop of choice in the Vietnam war era. And are you implying it's of to be a 18 year whoremonger because you are going in to a jungle to fight a war in a country that had nothing to do with you?? British were there also but in no where near the numbers. It was the American GI's that made Pattaya the glowing hub of the lovely industry it is today. And I would seriously doubt any of the guys got hitched and there would be no proof to show this so grasping at straws to justify this is weak at best.

Incorrect....we pulled out

The big boys from Europe and Australia made it into what you are seeing now.

http://www.1stoppatt...s/sattahip_gis/ Links and posts are put up and you just dismiss them. Facts are facts man deal with it.

From your article, "As the Vietnam War raged on during the late 1960s and early 1970s, hundreds of American GIs were airlifted into U-Tapao air base on a daily basis for their R&R."

False.

R&R troops were airlifted into Bangkok. The rest of the story is equally fiction too. I was there. So were many others. Ask them. Pattaya was for troops stationed in Thailand. Few who were on R&R ever heard of the place.

Also the first military units in Pattaya were Australian not American. Also can be confirmed from Aussies on Thai Visa.

You have a great historical resource here on Thai Visa of men who were actually there. Use it instead of some German lady trying to make a buck writing fiction.

Good read. They are not grown men. They are some sort of creatures appearing to take male form. Perceiving their ownselves as some low life forms. Then project themselves onto others they should be helping to elevate. Though they can't. It is phonomena that is worldwide.

I won't bother to go into her physical appearance, because, it would just become lewdness, but trust me

I'm sure you can appreciate that you consistently before have said you paid her "nothing" but did some work around her house and bought her a few things....

NOW you post that you paid her "rent" of approx. $1300/month.....40,000 baht a month.....A little high to pay a Prostitute in Thailand but I accept that you have said she was top of the line.

Also appreciate that you finally come out with the truth.....YOU DID PAY her! Just like every other sexpat.....and her crying and being upset was all a play to get more money out of you......Smart as you are though ....it didn't work....good for you.

Can't wait to hear more of all the little details that you have left out but sure you will share.....clap2.gif

• Like 1

Lolz typical rubbish. Read the key part of my post. The foundation. IE the building block. IE the start. People here need to learn to read the whole post before flying off the handle. And no the American warrior (lolz nice phrase) Did not leave anyone better than they already were.

I was here. We built deep water ports and roads and airports and the entire communication and oil and gas structure in Thailand. Thailand was America's gas station and phone company for the Vietnam war. We built schools and hospitals all over the country. We injected billions of dollars annually into all phases of the Thai economy. My wife was educated at a Thai university built and funded by America. Thailand asked for help under the SEATO treaty and America came and helped or Thailand might have gone the way of Laos and Cambodia.

Gone the way of Laos and Cambodia? i guess you do not mean the virtual destruction of the ancient culture of Laos. You mean something related to this?...

Operation Menu was the codename of a covert United States Strategic Air Command (SAC) bombing campaign conducted in eastern Cambodia and Laos from 18 March 1969 until 26 May 1970, during the Vietnam War. The targets of these attacks were sanctuaries and Base Areas of the People's Army of Vietnam (PAVN) and forces of the Viet Cong, which utilized them for resupply, training, and resting between campaigns across the border in the Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam). The effects of the bombing campaign are disputed by historians.

An official United States Air Force record of US bombing activity over Indochina from 1964 to 1973 was declassified by US President Bill Clinton in 2000. The report gives details of the extent of the bombing of Cambodia, as well as of Laos and Vietnam. According to the data, the Air Force began bombing the rural regions of Cambodia along its South Vietnam border in 1965 under the Johnson administration. This was four years earlier than previously believed. The Menu bombings were an escalation of these air attacks. Nixon authorized the use of long-range B-52 bombers to carpet bomb the region.

Incorrect.....

How quaint is that?

You must have very limited comprehension. Pattaya was a fishing town till GI's introduced the new industry. You won't get a rise out of me though I do chuckle at watching your empty replies where you try to dis credit facts. Good OLE USA never dun did wrong hey. Read the link I posted on my previous reply. I guess you could not see much whilst peeling all those potatoes....

GI's introduced go go bars to Bangkok and they were spread all through out Thailand primarily by Europeans and Brits on single men's vacations. Bar girls were introduced to Klong Toy by merchant seamen from all over the world. And they spread all over Thailand. I don't have to read about this in silly websites on line. I was here.

Americans left in 1975 and have never led tourist numbers since.

I was here. We built deep water ports and roads and airports and the entire communication and oil and gas structure in Thailand. Thailand was America's gas station and phone company for the Vietnam war. We built schools and hospitals all over the country. We injected billions of dollars annually into all phases of the Thai economy. My wife was educated at a Thai university built and funded by America. Thailand asked for help under the SEATO treaty and America came and helped or Thailand might have gone the way of Laos and Cambodia.

Gone the way of Laos and Cambodia? i guess you do not mean the virtual destruction of the ancient culture of Laos. You mean something related to this?...

I meant the millions of Cambodians killed by the Khmer Rouge and the millions of Lao people killed by the Pathet Lao.

This did not happen in Thailand.

I'm sure you can appreciate that you consistently before have said you paid her "nothing" but did some work around her house and bought her a few things....

NOW you post that you paid her "rent" of approx. $1300/month.....40,000 baht a month.....A little high to pay a Prostitute in Thailand but I accept that you have said she was top of the line.

Also appreciate that you finally come out with the truth.....YOU DID PAY her! Just like every other sexpat.....and her crying and being upset was all a play to get more money out of you......Smart as you are though ....it didn't work....good for you.

Can't wait to hear more of all the little details that you have left out but sure you will share.....clap2.gif

It was more than that, but I got what I paid for.

What I said previously, was, I didn't give her a penny the first two months we were seeing each other and she didn't ask.

The one time she said she ran out of makeups, she asked to borrow 3,000 baht, saying she would repay me next time, and she did

She wanted to continue to work, and see me on the side, which is apparently what many of them do wanting to stay in complete control of her schedule,

But after a few days had passed, well into our 'friendship" I asked her what she made for the few days, and the numbers didn't warrant not having her with me.

I didnt want to sleep alone in bkk and I asked to move in with her.

Finally as we walked back to my condo one night, she said it all in one phrase,

"don't you want to take care of your girlfriend?"

it was then that she agreed to let me see her home.

Once I saw how nice it was, gated community, 24 hour security, clean neighbors, I wanted to stay with her, but it required convincing.

She didn't like farang's before and didnt want me to be her customer, preferring thai men.

She walks proudly, and is whiter than me.

Most think she is a model because she is tall white and thin.

The pictures I have taken of her with my Canon, that she posts on her facebook, have been commented on by people in the fashion and movie industry that she knows, as amazing.

Not that I wouldnt like a non stunning woman, I just happen to prefer gorgeous.

I will admit, she looks darker at night though, and with her hair up and no lipstick, only the most discerning will notice her as she walks by, but when dressed, she is noticed, including my men, holding their wife's hand

She was treated very well,

That always keeps the door open,

Remember, I am a guitar player, so that was my main interest in thailand, was practice and play on stage with local rock musicians here, which I actively pursued. They all spoke Thai. some a little english, I played in Chaing Mai, in Bkk, and at the Cavern Club.

I interacted primarily with Thai's while here, which you mistook earlier, as fluff when I stated I engaged with many of the thai wealthy; as they owned the condos and clubs I went too. That also goes for the restaurant owners, all Thai, and one pub on sukhomvit the Dubliner. So I had plenty of interaction with her in public.

A girl is either having a genuine good time, or she is working and pretending.

With the amount of outside contact we had with others, we were always seen as a couple, and, people were always asking her where I was from, and she proudly said American, more so than me.

We had a great time together, constantly learning,

and she always reminded me of things I needed when we were out, mostly of which I had forgotten, but you know when someone is looking out for you.

this isn't a sad crying love story, because in the end,

the foundation has to be there, and it is up to her to reset things in that regard,

nothing lasts in our temporary world, but nothing is going further, with her mother in control of her.

that she either does on her own, or she doesn't, but, since I know it is the relationship killer sooner or later,

the only time I saw an unstoppable flow of tears, was on our last week, her brother was asking for money fo cover his gambling losses, and her mother asked her to buy a cell phone for the step father, when they can afford to buy it themselves.

I didn't even say much, because my face spoke for me.

She knew then and there, I would never go forward with them in her life, and on came the flood

I am doing risk management.

This is what will prevent me from joining the statistics of men screwed over by the Isaan girl and her family.

Although, she is not an Isaan girl, and calls them mountain people

Edited by Scarpolo

GI's introduced go go bars to Bangkok and they were spread all through out Thailand primarily by Europeans and Brits on single men's vacations. Bar girls were introduced to Klong Toy by merchant seamen from all over the world. And they spread all over Thailand. I don't have to read about this in silly websites on line. I was here.

Americans left in 1975 and have never led tourist numbers since.

Thus the bolded. Now if we all go back to my first topic reply and see I said the FOUNDATION of what it has become today there would have been no need for the 5 pages of bickering just to come back full circle. TY for the honesty though TL you have shed some light on this and made a solid debate with your knowledge. Unlike others who just made it easy to show that they either did not know or were not there...

I meant the millions of Cambodians killed by the Khmer Rouge and the millions of Lao people killed by the Pathet Lao.

This did not happen in Thailand.

Pol Pot and Khmer Rouge is something i always remember - extraordinary how some people could kill their own people like that. (Not that people killing their own people is so unusual, just the extraordinary extent of it and the level of brutality and cruelty.)

I didn't even say much, because my face spoke for me. Was this copied from Harlequin romance?

harlequin.jpg

I was aghast as first glance I thought it was that hunk of a man, Nicholas Cage?

No, it was more, something like this:

post-192707-0-97549300-1395482221_thumb.

Speaking for myself, I like Thai women from many differing levels of society.

I see a lot of western guys trying to analyse the women in an alien culture without much success. Women are women and men are men. This does not change all that much. And it is a wonderful thing that this is not a simple formula that can be sorted and solved. If it was,, things would be very boring. I find that western women are generally a confused mess from cultural norms and the brainwashing of church dogma. Thai women come from an old culture that is biased on a different norm. Western guys generally don't have a clue about any of this. They call Thai women names without understanding the base norms. Every year you read about some western guy that got his dick cut off by a Thai gal because he screwed his gals best friend. He thought it was ok because she had only been a bar girl. Get a clue. It is a complex and interesting society. Romeo was 14 and Juliet was 13. How does this fit with today's western norms. Cleopatra was 150 lbs and not tall. Cesar screwed boys. Also there are good and bad people everywhere. I live in Nevada USA where there are counties with legal prostitution. The girls have unemployment insurance and many really like the business. Go figure.

And they make "real" money for their effort, the Thai's are getting screwed, in every way.

Ceaser liked boys? What would he think of the ladyboys then?

Cleopatra 150 lbs? no wonder they always focused on her "eyes"

My only "real" problem with the girl I was with, is and will be in future, her mother.

Way too much control over her,

And permits her to be a sex worker while draining her

I actually think it was her mother, who put her in the business without her knowing it,

as it was either a friend of the mother or one of her 400 aunt's that suggested the job,

and brought her there.

I met her, she was as cold as can be imagined, with such a warm daughter.

Too much influence, too much control, stories of abuse (couched as being protective)

have clouded her judgment about men,

her job, and pimp, or sorry, papasan, finished her off,

how she smiles so easily, and hides her tears and fears from her friends, escapes me,

must be that "thainess" everyone speaks of

in one of our last conversations I told her straight,

get control back from your mother, of your rental income and your properties and do not give anymore to her, and we have a chance,

since I know that won't happen

that's all she wrote

My only "real" problem with the girl I was with, is and will be in future, her mother.

Then just don't sleep with her next time.

In my limited experience I have found Thai women to be steadfast, strong, loyal to their spouses, humorous and very family oriented.

As for the woman that I am living with; 1. she is very attentive 2. concerned that I am not jealous 3. makes tasty meals. 4. The best sexual partner I have ever had.

Of course there are a few negative attributes but I quote " We are respected for our character but we are loved for our imperfections. ' You know the things that we later laugh at.

In my limited experience I have found Thai women to be steadfast, strong, loyal to their spouses, humorous and very family oriented.

As for the woman that I am living with; 1. she is very attentive 2. concerned that I am not jealous 3. makes tasty meals. 4. The best sexual partner I have ever had.

Of course there are a few negative attributes but I quote " We are respected for our character but we are loved for our imperfections. ' You know the things that we later laugh at.