Why do people act like Thai girls don't have hearts too?

Scarpolo

How many ladies from how many other countries have you known intimately; to enable you to make an accurate statement of the nature of the above?

I have been in a lot of different countries (more than 40) But I am not only talking about girlfriends/wifes here. In no other country so many women have asked me questions related to money. After they have asked you what country and what name I have, the third question is often about my money or salary.

And every time a farang argue with his girlfriend it's about money here.

A Thaigirl can forgive you for not being faithful. But she will not forgive you for not giving her money. Or anything that makes her lose money...

How many Thai women have cried for money from you? How many Thai women have bled for money from you? That is what you said quote, "Thai girls only cry and bleed for money. And they are more "hungry" for money than girls in about every other country."
A lot of girls/women have cry/bleed for money from me. I have been coming/living here since 1985

"A lot" to me is 10,000. How many is a lot to you? If you are the typical sex pat and week long millionaire I can see how you might get that opinion. My gosh if you only know Thai women who make their living getting money from men indeed what other impression could you have.

My contention would be that you would get the same results not speaking the language and hanging about with prostitutes form any country. But I don't know. Maybe you came here for the temples and are talking about Thai nuns.

So how many normal Thai women caused you to make your stereotypical judgmental generalization that Thai women are more money hungry than women of other nationalities?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many ladies from how many other countries have you known intimately; to enable you to make an accurate statement of the nature of the above?
I have been in a lot of different countries (more than 40) But I am not only talking about girlfriends/wifes here. In no other country so many women have asked me questions related to money. After they have asked you what country and what name I have, the third question is often about my money or salary.

And every time a farang argue with his girlfriend it's about money here.

A Thaigirl can forgive you for not being faithful. But she will not forgive you for not giving her money. Or anything that makes her lose money...

How many Thai women have cried for money from you? How many Thai women have bled for money from you? That is what you said quote, "Thai girls only cry and bleed for money. And they are more "hungry" for money than girls in about every other country."
A lot of girls/women have cry/bleed for money from me. I have been coming/living here since 1985

"A lot" to me is 10,000. How many is a lot to you? If you are the typical sex pat and week long millionaire I can see how you might get that opinion. My gosh if you only know Thai women who make their living getting money from men indeed what other impression could you have.

My contention would be that you would get the same results not speaking the language and hanging about with prostitutes form any country. But I don't know. Maybe you came here for the temples and are talking about Thai nuns.

So how many normal Thai women caused you to make your stereotypical judgmental generalization that Thai women are more money hungry than women of other nationalities?

How many normal Thai women and women from other countries made up your opinion???

I suppose you are the expert on Thai women. Who care what you think is a lot of women!!

Edited by larsjohnsson

I ask Lars a question, "A lot" to me is 10,000. How many is a lot to you? If you are the typical sex pat and week long millionaire I can see how you might get that opinion. My gosh if you only know Thai women who make their living getting money from men indeed what other impression could you have.

So how many normal Thai women caused you to make your stereotypical judgmental generalization that Thai women are more money hungry than women of other nationalities?"

And Lars answers "How many normal Thai women and women from other countries made up your opinion???
I suppose you are the expert on Thai women."

That is called Question dodging is the intentional avoidance of answering a question.

This may happen when the person questioned either does not know the answer and wants to avoid embarrassment, or when the person is being interrogated or questioned in debate, and wants to avoid giving a direct response.

My question still stands. I asked first. You answer my question and I will answer yours.

I agree with your post except to add, hurt, exploited.... by Thai men for the most part.

Anyway OP, booked your flight yet?

for crissakes,

I just got adjusted to pacific time in the US!.

haha yet here you are posting about thailand, women etc etc.

Face it. Life as you know is over.

As David Attenborough (cant spell it nor bothered to look up the correct spelling) said on a programme he did on Thailand, "Funny thing about Thailand, you haven't even left the country and you are already thinking about when you will return:"

It's ok Scarp, the addictive salty, sweet, sour and savoury taste of Thailand has entered your system and you are hooked forever. You are in good company.

True,

but not before I have the visa issues resolved.

someone told me the US Embassy will give me a letter of income, without actual proof.

I am going to test that

I ask Lars a question, "A lot" to me is 10,000. How many is a lot to you? If you are the typical sex pat and week long millionaire I can see how you might get that opinion. My gosh if you only know Thai women who make their living getting money from men indeed what other impression could you have.

So how many normal Thai women caused you to make your stereotypical judgmental generalization that Thai women are more money hungry than women of other nationalities?"

And Lars answers "How many normal Thai women and women from other countries made up your opinion???

I suppose you are the expert on Thai women."

That is called Question dodging is the intentional avoidance of answering a question.

This may happen when the person questioned either does not know the answer and wants to avoid embarrassment, or when the person is being interrogated or questioned in debate, and wants to avoid giving a direct response.

My question still stands. I asked first. You answer my question and I will answer yours.

I wrote before it was not only about girlfriends/wifes. How can I know how many women that I have had as friends & girlfriends since 1985. I don't count or do any statistics over that. It's 30 years and that's a long time.

And why whine in every post just because you have a different opinion??

And why those stupid comments about hanging out with prostitutes??

Edited by larsjohnsson

I wrote before it was not only about girlfriends/wifes. How can I know how many women that I have had as friends & girlfriends since 1985. I don't count or do any statistics over that. It's 30 years and that's a long time.

And why whine in every post just because you have a different opinion??

And why those stupid comments about hanging out with prostitutes??

Lars you wrote, "I have been in a lot of different countries (more than 40) But I am not only talking about girlfriends/wifes here. In no other country so many women have asked me questions related to money. After they have asked you what country and what name I have, the third question is often about my money or salary. And every time a farang argue with his girlfriend it's about money here. A Thaigirl can forgive you for not being faithful. But she will not forgive you for not giving her money. Or anything that makes her lose money..." End of quote.

The above is absurd and only the rankest amateur 1 week millionaire would have such a false opinion. The reason they ask you questions about money is you are a tourist. I don't know what kind of tourist but a tourist.

I'm more of a tourist in other countries. And they don't ask those questions about money all the time.

And you are also a tourist then. So why is your opinion so fantastic and always right.

It's not like you can agree to disagree. No everyone must have the same opinion as you. If not, then they are just a tourist that hang around prostitutes....

Edited by larsjohnsson

I'm more of a tourist in other countries. And they don't ask those questions about money all the time.

And you are also a tourist then. So why is your opinion so fantastic and always right.

It's not like you can agree to disagree. No everyone must have the same opinion as you. If not, then they are just a tourist that hang around prostitutes....

You really don't see anything wrong with declaring all Thai women are more money hungry than women of any other country?

Not if you belive that they are.

Or do you just like to see politically correct speech. Where people write that all girls in the world are great and exactly equal.

I think that I'm done with you. Every post you have done is just whining and complains about others here. Not one opinion by yourself. Rather lame IMO

Edited by larsjohnsson

Simple they think of Thai women as objects to be discarded whenever they get tired of them or they find another one, they would try do such a thing in their home country ( they probably could get a good woman to have them ) but when they come to Thailand they are ALL romeo's all great lovers and everything else they have convinced themselves of.

The pity of it all is they are critical of so many things a thai may have could whatever have been...BECAUSE THE MEN ARE PERFECT ) did will not know that....

SO for what it's guys a woman is a woman that should always be treated with respect courtesy we all cry we all hurt and we need a hug now and then fact is we are all the same we all have feelings..... lets all look in the mirror before we start mouthing off about their past present lives and reflect on our own pasts.

Not many of could do that and honestly say I'M PERFECT.

I feel another wine calling me oh the pressure of it all .....

Sleep Well

Or do you just like to see politically correct speech. Where people write that all girls in the world are great and exactly equal.

I think that I'm done with you. Every post you have done is just whining and complains about others here. Not one opinion by yourself. Rather lame IMO

Well OK. You think all Thai women are money hungry. I asked all Thai women how they felt about Swedes. They said they were all cheap people and that is why they no longer allow the Thai embassy in Sweden to accept visa applications by mail.

The above is of course fiction and meant only to highlight the foolishness of stereotyping.

I'm sure the Thai embassy would never really do that. They don't read Thai Visa.

Well OK. You think all Thai women are money hungry. I asked all Thai women how they felt about Swedes. They said they were all cheap people and that is why they no longer allow the Thai embassy in Sweden to accept visa applications by mail.

The above is of course fiction and meant only to highlight the foolishness of stereotyping.

I'm sure the Thai embassy would never really do that. They don't read Thai Visa.

There is a subset of Thai women that are fishing for farange,

is that in dispute?

ANYONE,

who wants to can comment about this as it was just posted on my facebook wall, by a 42 year old woman in the UK.

Now, who wants to say Thai girls are the problem?

the post:

I TRY TO WARN PPL.dont get married with out prenup. when people THINK money doesnt matter. think insurance,house,car, retirment,alarm clock!!!!!. CREDIT! LACK OF INSURANCE ALMOST KILLED MY ASS..........COBRA AMOUNT WAS LIE.......frankly you dont want to pay scum bags later in life for absolute the most corrupt legal process i have seen in that stupid town circle ...even my dam pharmacist knew lack of oversight in divorce process... in that town. scum central. oh i had evidence to go back later***** to pursue them*** then some jack ass stole my cell phone...SD card had the evidence. oh i am pissed pissed just from seeing her scummy picture.. meantime its not just money ITS lifestyle****** i earned what was legally mine. that is half...................i do not have it........ oh wrong day to see that picture ON FB AND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WASNT LOOKING...I WAS told by an older lawyer friend walk away NOW before you lose everything. i had TRY TO MY BEST**these can be LIFE AND DEATH OUTCOMES.THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT "LOVE".. OR SPIRITUAL CLICHES. I AMOST DIED, I SUFFERED HORRIFICALLY MEDICALLY, MY LIFESTYLE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN ANYONE ELSE THAT LIVED IN "COMFORT" while i am blogging . Many woman in particular oh they just vanished. too much truth, too much negative and frankly its makes people look subconsciously at what possible and that too much to handle.. I would not trade- money credit heatlh care pension--- for "freedom of being single-- its just another trap of another kinds that will last my lifetime. hell i am about to pull my own record to MAKE SURE ITS STILL CLEAN. I HAVE TO make sure PULL MY OWN WHAT WAS A CLEAN RECORD . TO MAKE SURE ITS STILL CLEAN... FALSIFIED BY HIM OR PURCHASED "EVENT TO FALSIFY ONE... HE WAS KINDA OBSESSED WITH DESTROYING CREDIT bc its your entire future. THEN HE SHIFTED TO A "RECORD" I KNOW PEOPOLE THINK YOUR RIGHTS CANNOT BE PURCHASED. YOUR RIGHTS CAN BE PURCHASED!!!!!!!!!!!! ........... i pissed beyond pissed. i love when people talk to me like i have never worked owned nice homes and their shit cant be gone in a minute.. much less HEALTH DAMAGE that has occured DURING THAT PERIOD. COBRA WAS 660.00 I PAID THEM to force him to prove what cobra costs. it was a FALSE DOCUMENT. I TOLD THEM THAT IS A FALSE DOCUMENT AND YES I HAD BACK UP TO CONFIRM THAT . I TOLD THEM ALOT. HERE IS HOW SCUMMY LAWYERS- DONT DEAL AND CYA- THEY DONT OPEN THE EMAIL SO THERE IS NO RECEIPT AND THEY NEVER RESPOND TO THE EVIDENCE THEY RECEIVE. BACK YOUR SHIT UP TO CLOUD. NOT SD CARD,RECORD EVERY WORD SPOKEN . EVERY WORD RECORD IT......... OH BUT YOU BEST HAVE DAM GOOD PHONE. SO THEY DONT KNOW. LESSONS LEARNED - WHO CARES.I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT... i am not remotely interested in hearing blame. people want to blame anything but facts. blame god, a higher power of their understanding, all things i should have done better. bla bla bla bla.. my story is not unique.. its an epidemic where i got divorced!!!!

Edited by Scarpolo

ANYONE,

who wants to can comment about this as it was just posted on my facebook wall, by a 42 year old woman in the UK.

I think the real question is: Who's gonna bother to read through that nonsensical rant and find anything worth commenting? I just suffered my way through the whole post, and I'm still wondering what she's on about.

Edited by Sirbergan

ANYONE,

I think the real question is: Who's gonna bother to read through that nonsensical rant and find anything worth commenting? I just suffered my way through the whole post, and I'm still wondering what she's on about.

She apparently got shafted in a divorce court by her husband out lawyering her.

My wife will probably agree with her.

The point I am making is,

Thai girls are not the only one's seeking to better themselves through their man

Santa Monica............................ I'm jealous now. Venice beach is a blast to stay at. Nice...............

Santa Monica and Venice, two great places to sojourn, but they have closed many of the medical marijuana places, so, it is now, less cool

Farangs almost always end up with "used goods" who have been broken so many times they don't commit themselves fully to relationships which makes them seem heartless.

Even they will commit.

Tell me, are they as damaged as we,

who come to Thailand, after our multiple terminated relationships and business partnerships?

Farangs almost always end up with "used goods" who have been broken so many times they don't commit themselves fully to relationships which makes them seem heartless.

Farangs always generalise, and see themselves as commodities, rather than individuals, which prevents them from forming relationships based on anything other than stereotype and prejudice

Farangs always generalise, and see themselves as commodities, rather than individuals, which prevents them from forming relationships based on anything other than stereotype and prejudice

Who is generalising here ?

Utter nonsense your comment. Commodity rather than being an individual.

Enlighten us about the stereotype and prejudice.

your quote makes zero sense, can you elaborate for the benefit of the fish?

wprime objectifies us and himself as farangs, rather than considering that others amongst us might be individuals with our own personalities and characters, even if he does not.

Perhaps he generalises from his own experience, or from the reported experience on these threads to come up with a great stereotype ("used goods ... don't commit themselves fully") of (implicitly Thai) ladies on which to base future relationships.

SC

wprime objectifies us and himself as farangs, rather than considering that others amongst us might be individuals with our own personalities and characters, even if he does not.

Perhaps he generalises from his own experience, or from the reported experience on these threads to come up with a great stereotype ("used goods ... don't commit themselves fully") of (implicitly Thai) ladies on which to base future relationships.

SC

used goods?

it is a terribly simplistic and valueless.

everyone is an individual, although I do believe in a collective unconscious.

if a woman is a positive influence and driver of good values, then it doesnt matter where she comes from.

a strong support system of friends and family is usually indicative of a highly developed spirit person,

and whether a person is loved and honored by others a far better indicator of a persons self worth, whether they project it and the way they project it says everything

SC

But you did exactly the same thing when writing "Farangs always generalises"