Why do people act like Thai girls don't have hearts too?

Scarpolo

It's just venting, mate. If a chap posts something like "Thai people are xxx" what they really mean is something like "many of the Thai people I encounter are xxx".

People say bad things about Americans, Europeans, etc. all the time and no one takes it personally. I'm sure the Thais are ripping us new ones on Pantip.com at this very moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

,Do they not also get hurt and in some cases bleed for their failed relationships,---Scarpolo

Yes 5 days every month................ Oh why am I even bothering to answer these agony aunt columns , I must be bored sh*tless

• Like 1

As stated by some, most negative comments about Thai girls relate to a particular subset of Thai girls.

I doubt that the average Thai girl is much different from the average girl in other Asian countries of similar culture and history.

Yes they have somewhat different values from Western girls (on average), and the education level is lower (on average).

So what?

But if you wish to be more accurate .....

Age structure 0-14 years: 19.2% (male 6,620,873/female 6,313,188)

15-24 years: 15.1% (male 5,181,468/female 4,975,083)

25-54 years: 45.6% (male 15,192,334/female 15,569,761)

55-64 years: 10.4% (male 3,345,493/female 3,661,867)

65 years and over: 9.8% (male 2,971,426/female 3,616,627) (2013 est.)

Now go back to your beer....!

Dont wanna spoil ur succes but can you recalculate the percentage of woman working in the prostitutionbusiness. 0.006 is not correct according to ur figures above.

Thanks.

Absolutely right....thanks......so lets say we use the figures from the 15-54 year old females......approx 20,000,000 total females in that group and say 300,000 working in the sex trade.....

Works out to 1.5 %

Point was and still is....that is a small percentage to make assumptions and generalizations as to ALL women!wai.gif

Also ....who are these people who OP says "

act like Thai girls don't have hearts too?

Are these the same sexpats that OP (self admittedly) belongs too? If so then again we have a small percentage of small minded men making judgements about a stereotype of Thai women (and an incorrect stereotype I might add!)

Now that,s a good post,agree with you 100%

First off lets do a little analysis......Since "Scarpolo's" limited experience in Thailand has mostly to do with dating for a few months a "high-end" soapy Prostitute and since this is his post it would seem to be geared toward sex trade women....

Just how many Thai women are involved in the Sex trade? A little research shows that although the number varies according to various polls.....200,000 to 300,000 is probably a good estimate. Population of Thailand is about 67 million with about half being women.....Sooooo 33.5 million women! So .006 percent of Thai Women work in the Sex industry and Scarpo's interaction with that segment.....Well obviously WAY LESS

My point is that after 6 months in Thailand with limited interaction .....the generalizations made by the OP ......well preposterous !!!

So as said before......Post read.....moving on coffee1.gif

Where do you get this crazy assumption from ???????????????

This is laugable and u must be very embarrased by this statement

One thing you forgot in your calculation,where are the children/babies, u numpty heheheheheheheheh.Some say thais are uneducated, your statement brings in a whole new ball game about education, unless u are 6 years old lol lol.

unfortunately,

Beachfront shitforbrains, says he is moving on, but the only thing moving on, is his diarrhea of his keyboard

First off lets do a little analysis......Since "Scarpolo's" limited experience in Thailand has mostly to do with dating for a few months a "high-end" soapy Prostitute and since this is his post it would seem to be geared toward sex trade women....

Just how many Thai women are involved in the Sex trade? A little research shows that although the number varies according to various polls.....200,000 to 300,000 is probably a good estimate. Population of Thailand is about 67 million with about half being women.....Sooooo 33.5 million women! So .006 percent of Thai Women work in the Sex industry and Scarpo's interaction with that segment.....Well obviously WAY LESS

My point is that after 6 months in Thailand with limited interaction .....the generalizations made by the OP ......well preposterous !!!

One thing you forgot in your calculation,where are the children/babies, u numpty heheheheheheheheh.Some say thais are uneducated, your statement brings in a whole new ball game about education, unless u are 6 years old lol lol.

unfortunately,

Beachfront shitforbrains, says he is moving on, but the only thing moving on, is his diarrhea of his keyboard

He has corrected the analysis, so dont be too harsh on him,the last post was good

• Like 1

It's just venting, mate. If a chap posts something like "Thai people are xxx" what they really mean is something like "many of the Thai people I encounter are xxx".

People say bad things about Americans, Europeans, etc. all the time and no one takes it personally. I'm sure the Thais are ripping us new ones on Pantip.com at this very moment.

did you say, "Pantip?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9woBq858o

Edited by Scarpolo

unfortunately,

He has corrected the analysis, so dont be too harsh on him,the last post was good

They have a, recent, history with each other.....anonymus ofcourse.

yes, Beachfront is having a hard time keeping up with anyone who's life is more interesting than his dull useless life.

He also has an issue with my fondness for a girl who I met in a bath tub who's heart is larger than beachfronts bruised ego.

The seeming lack of heart of Thai females is just a reflection of the cruelty and callousness of the exploitative tourist industry and the Western powers who come to Thailand to buy out the best properties and buy out the best sex dolls and buy everything for themselves, send the money back to their bank accounts and countries (or pull out when the market collapses) and you can blame it on the smiling parents who sell their children to these grasping nasty greedy people who they worship from Europe and The West. You can also blame this on the modeling industry for promoting an ideal Thai females can never aspire to in their lifetimes due to not having white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. Therefore Thai girls have no heart when it comes to getting out of the corrugated tin shack neighborhoods and the only way is to "love" the oppressors, who in turn have NO HEART to a degree that would make Thai girls look like absolutely pure angels. There is no conspiracy theory in this, it's just that the blame is almost always turned on the victims of crime, which is basically a bit of what the tourist industry is for poorer Thai people who get paid almost nothing to serve them, including the frozen income of poor prostitutes (male and female) they have no cost-of-living adjustment. It's not just the US military or the Vietnam War that spawned this huge demand for sex tourism and fake "love" from the oppressed people of SE Asia, who just have learned that the hate and fake mentality of the West is the only way to succeed. This was the plan that the French wanted to implement in Vietnam, which failed but now is in full force. It's happening in many countries too, this beach/sex tourism and exploitation of poor Third World sex trafficking workers or "slaves".

People always fail to see the larger picture mostly because they are part of the problem and want to condemn the easily spotted and identifiable targets and victims rather than the system they employ to get their lifestyle improvements. The lack of love from Thai girls is just the weaker reflection of the genocidal and violent policies of the loveless men and women who come here to get everything out of Thailand and give back a little bit of money and much hate (but cleverly disguised in fake smiles) in return.

Best reply, thank you,

they are indeed the victims, and surely men like beachfront, if you can call him a man,

has no issue in further debasing them

Edited by Scarpolo

yes, Beachfront is having a hard time keeping up with anyone who's life is more interesting than his dull useless life.

He also has an issue with my fondness for a girl who I met in a bath tub who's heart is larger than beachfronts bruised ego.

Unfortunately you are fixated on denigrating those who don't agree with you or can see through your Posing (ie me)......No problem ....it usually is the one casting aspersions that the same more likely apply to them....

You obviously are the one "on" something as you fail to directly respond to queries put to you and stay on Topic, or to read responses correctly as my posts have defended Thai women.....I am one of the lucky ones who has been with a loving Thai wife for 10 years (not 6 months with a prostitute like you)

In this particular thread you started .....I only pointed out the futility of generalizations about Thai women and your 6 month assumptions....

As always you are unable to defend your OP and need to act like a child having a tantrum and call people names....

To which I say w00t.gif

Edited by beachproperty

The seeming lack of heart of Thai females is just a reflection of the cruelty and callousness of the exploitative tourist industry and the Western powers who come to Thailand to buy out the best properties and buy out the best sex dolls and buy everything for themselves, send the money back to their bank accounts and countries (or pull out when the market collapses) and you can blame it on the smiling parents who sell their children to these grasping nasty greedy people who they worship from Europe and The West. You can also blame this on the modeling industry for promoting an ideal Thai females can never aspire to in their lifetimes due to not having white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. Therefore Thai girls have no heart when it comes to getting out of the corrugated tin shack neighborhoods and the only way is to "love" the oppressors, who in turn have NO HEART to a degree that would make Thai girls look like absolutely pure angels. There is no conspiracy theory in this, it's just that the blame is almost always turned on the victims of crime, which is basically a bit of what the tourist industry is for poorer Thai people who get paid almost nothing to serve them, including the frozen income of poor prostitutes (male and female) they have no cost-of-living adjustment. It's not just the US military or the Vietnam War that spawned this huge demand for sex tourism and fake "love" from the oppressed people of SE Asia, who just have learned that the hate and fake mentality of the West is the only way to succeed. This was the plan that the French wanted to implement in Vietnam, which failed but now is in full force. It's happening in many countries too, this beach/sex tourism and exploitation of poor Third World sex trafficking workers or "slaves".

People always fail to see the larger picture mostly because they are part of the problem and want to condemn the easily spotted and identifiable targets and victims rather than the system they employ to get their lifestyle improvements. The lack of love from Thai girls is just the weaker reflection of the genocidal and violent policies of the loveless men and women who come here to get everything out of Thailand and give back a little bit of money and much hate (but cleverly disguised in fake smiles) in return.

Woooowww, surely this total comment is a perspective i have not read before on this forum. Interesting.

• Like 2

I think you are generalising far too much, and putting a political agenda also.You actualy believe that Guys from Europe and the west are the only sex mongers that visit Thailand????

Unfortunately you are fixated on denigrating those who don't agree with you or can see through your Posing (ie me)......No problem ....it usually is the one casting aspersions that the same more likely apply to them....

You obviously are the one "on" something as you fail to directly respond to queries put to you and stay on Topic,

In this particular thread you started .....I only pointed out the futility of generalizations about Thai women and your 6 month assumptions....

As always you are unable to defend your OP and need to act like a child having a tantrum and call people names....

To which I say w00t.gif

Nonsense,

much of what I have heard, comes right from TV.

my experience in the real world, flies in the face of all of this, and/as, I am not the one speaking ill of the people; you are.

Blame the Vietnam era GI's who came to Thailand and set the foundation for what it is. Everyone in the world is a person thus has feelings.

that was a real intellengent statement especially since the war has been over for 39 years and most of the girls wern't even born yet. blame it on the Thai males who think that females are noithing more than property. want an example? sit at the road side bar at nana and see how many men bring their wive's and girl friends to work in the bars, the same goes for soi cowboy. or better yet talk to a thai woman who has been married to a thai and see what they think.one girl had an english dentist for a "regular" he bought her a house in surin, bought her a couple of buffaloes, he only stayed in thailand for six months out of the year. when he went home a thai male sewwt talked her into selling the hpuse and buffaloes and she was broke. there are hundreds if not thousands of stories out there, all you have to do is talk to the women, not bury your head in a forty year old war! and one more thing. the American Warrior left the Thai women better off than he found them! ask them!

• Like 1

In my personal experience. 90% of the Thai girls I have dated, or been friends with, are more sensitive, gentle and honest, than 90% of the American women I knew before I came here. There are some evil ones, but in my experience, Thai people treat you like you treat them. The men i hear complain about Thai women, threat all women like garbage and deserve what they get.

I agree.,

fully.

which is why I am sure, I have met many many thai people and found them all, to be nice people.

my experience is limited in time, but not in the ground I covered and the people I met and spoke too.

many in Chaing Mai, speak english, which made it easier for me.

Here are the facts, gents.

Forget Pattaya...that is just a sex circus town ...and athough it started as a r and r for American Soldiers, You will just need to take of census of club owners and figure out what country dominates ownership...as it stands now....of these clubs...and the training of their staff.

The vietnam era gals are long gone...people. that was 40 years ago.

The high dollar, hooker venue as it exists now, is more likely to be owned by Australians and Europeans, and it is their lot that made it into the seedy business it turned out to be...

not some 18 year old freckle faced GI who just wanted some cute gal to keep him company before he went to the suck hole Vietnam jungle. Many of the gals back then probably got hitched.

Ladies are thrown away here if they walk out of their marriage...... they walk because the husband just can't stop racking up with his Mia Noi's.

Get current.... The british were tagging thai gals long before the USA arrived.

A small resort in Pattaya...with clean beaches and nice friendly gals...thats what America left you with...

And that got destroyed....and built into what it is.

it is what it is.

Just no. Main stream influx of the R&R Sex tourist was American. Pattaya was the rest stop of choice in the Vietnam war era. And are you implying it's of to be a 18 year whoremonger because you are going in to a jungle to fight a war in a country that had nothing to do with you?? British were there also but in no where near the numbers. It was the American GI's that made Pattaya the glowing hub of the lovely industry it is today. And I would seriously doubt any of the guys got hitched and there would be no proof to show this so grasping at straws to justify this is weak at best.

I certainly agree that the Americans during the war enjoyed their sex in Thailand, but please don't make it out to be more than it was. My property manager used his R & R here in 1969, when Pattaya had ONE hotel. The war did not last much longer. The growth happened after the Americans left.

,Do they not also get hurt and in some cases bleed for their failed relationships,---Scarpolo

Yes 5 days every month................ Oh why am I even bothering to answer these agony aunt columns , I must be bored sh*tless

Toilet humour of 12 year olds should be banned from this site.

• Like 2

mmmm, try and say something "anti-American" and you will find a bunch of people taking it personally.

Well ....FINALLY.....we get the truth....

Your experiences in Thailand are limited to those of reading and writing on TV.

Should have guessed as much as you've only been a member for a few months but have over 600 posts.....much time on your hands????cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

Should have guessed as much as you've only been a member for a few months but have over 600 posts.....much time on your hands????cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

As a matter of fact yes,

I am 54, retired at 40,

and run circles around your dreams,

and apparently feed your fears

but its ok to be a big fish, in your little pond,

and you have a right to feel threatened,

as your swamp drains

it is through your posts

and your petty responses,

that the rest of us,

see your lack of brains

Edited by Scarpolo

and keep in mind, they all have hearts too, and yes, I am speaking about my own experience, albeit a relatively short one, where I had an interesting time with a professional who hopes I am "the one"

First time in Pattaya, now received the fisrt usual love letter from "Noi", written by a translation service in Soi7 and then this long post of a man in love.

Oh My Buddha.

Please read: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13557810-angels-of-pattaya

You gotta be kidding in Santa Monica.-coffee1.gif

Edited by sirchai

Here are the facts, gents.

Forget Pattaya...that is just a sex circus town ...and athough it started as a r and r for American Soldiers,

No it didn't. This is not a fact. American soldiers from Vietnam did not go to Pattaya for R&R. THAT is a fact.

I have a bunch of Thai women working for me and they are not lovers or close friends. I have never known anyone more kind and more honest as a group and a few of them are amongst the nicest people that I have met anywhere. They work hard and genuinely want to help the customers. All of them are married and none of them seem to be interested in other men and certainly not in Westerners. They are plenty of heartless, dishonest women in Thailand - like anywhere else - but there are lots of honest, genuine ones here too.

So true, UG. These honest, decent, wholesome Thai women you speak of make up the vast majority. The heartless, dishonest Thai women are out there, but they make up a tiny minority. Amazingly, farang guys always manage to find the latter. I'm sure there's an analogy that explains this.

It's called Supply and Demand.........Also widely practised in Nakhon everywhere....just look for the fairy lights.

• Like 1

As a matter of fact yes,

I am 54, retired at 40,

and run circles around your dreams,

and apparently feed your fears

but its ok to be a big fish, in your little pond,

and you have a right to feel threatened,

as your swamp drains

it is through your posts

and your petty responses,

that the rest of us,

see your lack of brains

I always find interesting the names and avatars people pick .....

For example ......Scarpolo

SCARPOLOGY, OR THE SCIENCE OF OLD BOOTS

http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/cgi-bin/paperspast?a=d&d=ME18891108.2.39

Soooo...you're just an "old boot" .....as they say "if the shoe fits....wear it!" or in your case "boot" and I know a good place for it

Edited by beachproperty