Thailand to protest Fox News over flight MH370 criticism

webfact

Personally I don't believe Thai primary radar detected anything but said they did to save face. Better to release the story they

detected the flight and released the information late than admit they did not detect anything. whistling.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone at FOX News or as I call them BS for the Ignorant ! or The Tea & Republican Parties Book of Lies and Fox News swears to it ! Pay no attention to those people behind or in front of the Cameras. Calling people jerks is definitely a case

of the pot calling the kettle black !

Amazing in this world of technological advances that a plane can disappear , no wonder we can never locate those Alien Spaceships that crash or abduct people of planet earth !

Are we sure that FOX News didn't have a reporter on the plane!

I advise to watch Jon Stewart on The Daily Show , if you want the laughable truth about the Foxes !

• Like 1

Doesn't Mr. Sek Wannamethee know that, at Fox, every day is opposit day? Airhead grifter Sarah Palin is Presidential material while thoroughly Capitalist Christian Obama is a Muslim communist (AND a Nazi to boot!).

He should chill and respond to the substance of the allegations.

T

facepalm.gif On the March 22nd broadcast of Fox News, Bill O'Reilly and Laura Ingraham compared the Malaysian plane loss to the popular old TV series "Gilligans Island" and its comedic characters who are lost on a island. They even lampooned the characters as being an amusing comparison. This kind of ignorant behavior reminds me of why I left the USA. coffee1.gif

Hmmm won't post the link. Go to you tube and search for Outfoxed Rupert Murdoch's war on journalism. I still recall being at my sister's when they found "absolute proof" of mobile chemical weapons vans. She thought Fox was getting a little too "pink"!

Someone should have advised Mr. Sek Wannamethee that Fox News is just a right-wing, red-neck joke that exists solely for the benefit of trailer park inhabitants who want to appear to be worldly in between watching professional wrestling matches and cartoons, and is not really a "leading news organisation"

Everyone has a right to their opinion and this woman aired hers. She's part of a sensationalist "news" agency, not a diplomatic agency, albeit the core fact of the delayed information was true.

Same can be said about The Nation "newspaper."

Propaganda and misinformatio put out by the invisible hand.

Only an idiot would read that crap and think they are informed.

Spoken Like a True Lefty

Anyone at FOX News or as I call them BS for the Ignorant ! or The Tea & Republican Parties Book of Lies and Fox News swears to it ! Pay no attention to those people behind or in front of the Cameras. Calling people jerks is definitely a case

of the pot calling the kettle black !

Amazing in this world of technological advances that a plane can disappear , no wonder we can never locate those Alien Spaceships that crash or abduct people of planet earth !

Are we sure that FOX News didn't have a reporter on the plane!

I advise to watch Jon Stewart on The Daily Show , if you want the laughable truth about the Foxes !

Jon hide-behind-being-a-smart-ass-comedian Stewart? He has the low-down about flight 370? Maybe he is the new messiah?

Unfortunately, Rupert Murdoch employs sensationalistic fools who cater and banter to the lame public who unconditionally believe everything they say. Fox couldn't get a news story straight if it fell out of the sky and hit it on the head. The worst thing is, they don't care about getting it right, they just like to stir up gossip so the mindless masses will flock to read the BS and their advertisers just love it. Happy to get sued for reporting a falsehood because the law suit is usually less than they make with the advertising....

Murdoch does not employ fools. In fact, he employs very, very smart people. Almost everyone that delivers news has a law degree. The only exception are the radio hosts that come and go and the "financial gurus" - but Fox trains them well.

Make no mistake, the news delivered on Fox has been precisely worded. I am certain it is read prior to deliver by lawyers. Written by some of the best political polemicists, checked by lawyers and delivered by lawyers.

That is why the questionmark is key to the network.

Will the Democrats hire Communists for campaign workers?

Can black single mothers sell their children for crack and chicken?

Do all non Republicans hate God?

But those are the stupid headlines. When you did into actual news stories, they are meticulously written to insert as much hyperbole as possible while still skirting the truth.

It's a circus, seriously. But if you cannot see it - perhaps a magic show is a better metaphor.

I can not think of a worse world. One run by Lawyer's? God help us all.

My observation over the past decade is that the higher the degree of hate and misunderstanding of Fox News = the lower level of IQ, education and general world knowledge. Another good indication of those low levels is the amount of time wasted in this forum making inane statments that nobody cares about. Fox News is the ONLY light of TRUTH in the public media. But it requires intelligence and education to comprehend those truths.

Why am I qualified to make these conclusions? Because I am an educated, intelligent American, with a 247 IQ (average of 5 tests) a JD Law Degree and a PhD in International Trade.

OK, it's the morons' turn to disagree......

"the amount of time wasted in this forum making inane statments (sic) that nobody cares about."

Did you just answer your own question?

Edited by DekDaeng

There is a ridiculously high ratio of right wing nuts to normal in Thailand. When you criticize Fox News, it's the same as calling the Virgin Mary a bargirl. These are people who have Fox News on 24/7 and swallow their ridiculous baloney, hook line and sinker. These are my fellow Americans who I can't have have a normal conversation with because after hello, it immediately becomes a rant about how Obama Is the devil.

I can always spot the FOX viewers within minutes of meeting them.

Rabid haters going on and on about Obama, Bengazi, Hillary, Pelosi.

Republican talking points that will be the focus next election.

Many of these TV watching zombies event any you to think GWBush did a good job.

• Like 2

My observation over the past decade is that the higher the degree of hate and misunderstanding of Fox News = the lower level of IQ, education and general world knowledge. Another good indication of those low levels is the amount of time wasted in this forum making inane statments that nobody cares about. Fox News is the ONLY light of TRUTH in the public media. But it requires intelligence and education to comprehend those truths.

Why am I qualified to make these conclusions? Because I am an educated, intelligent American, with a 247 IQ (average of 5 tests) a JD Law Degree and a PhD in International Trade.

OK, it's the morons' turn to disagree......

"the amount of time wasted in this forum making inane statments (sic) that nobody cares about."

Did you just answer your own question?

Fox News should only be consumed in large volume with a CNN and CNBC chaser to avoid overdose.

Symptoms include paranoia, fear of healthcare, hatred of France, and an overwhelming attraction to Sarah Palin.

Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 1

LoL... Thailand... dont worry yourself about FoxNews... Most Americans already know the network is a joke and isnt to be taken seriously. Its practically like reading The Onion but a little more dramatized.

"Thailand didn't bother to tell anyone [about the flight data]," Ms. Susteren wrote, "Why? Well, because they are jerks"

Haha... thats some Ace journalism right there. But perhaps its because they didn't receive their tea money. Everything comes at a price in Thailand... everyone knows that.

• Like 1

The truth is in the telling MH 370 turned around back to KL, it then banked right dropped altitude and flew over Butterworth a Malaysian airforce base, then climbed to 35000, what's wrong with that , just another plane in restricted airspace over Malaysia, so what was the Malaysian's doing besides sleeping , a unidentified plane flew over one of their key bases and no fighter aircraft went up to check, don't forget that MH 370 had its systems turned off , do Thai have to monitor all aircraft between China and Australia just to keep Fox news happy and Greta ,well stone me crows the sensation of sensations BS, anyway the search at that time concentrated in the Gulf of Thailand and the STH China Sea.bah.gif

Should Thailand monitor all aircraft in their airspace,, erm,, yes. In this case a commercial aircraft full of people went missing, this is a rare occurrence and everyone was trying to find the plane but Thailand decided not to give information to anyone regarding the data they had and the reason given by a Thai General,,,,, because we were not asked for it. Surely this information would have been useful and people would want to know.

Malaysia has been criticized over its handling of this incident and I am sure that will continue. Thailand should also come into some serious criticism for their incompetence.

By the way, don't really care about Fox news, good or bad doesn't really matter to me,, what they said was truthful which is all that matters.

• Like 2

Much as I hate to say it but Fox is right.

They often are. Because of politics, the left do their best to marginalize Fox News by smearing them and dishonestly quoting them out of context, but the truth is that they are often the only major news source in the USA who are actually doing their job. The founding fathers of the USA wanted a press that would keep the government in line, not spin and cover up for them like the MSM do most of the time now for the present administration. Greta got this right and much of the time, on many issues, her colleagues at Fox do too.
And you know this to be true because....... Fox News told you!
Anyone who actually examines the evidence knows it. It is called critical thinking.

Critical thinking and Fox are antonyms!

• Like 1

Someone should have advised Mr. Sek Wannamethee that Fox News is just a right-wing, red-neck joke that exists solely for the benefit of trailer park inhabitants who want to appear to be worldly in between watching professional wrestling matches and cartoons, and is not really a "leading news organisation"

Everyone has a right to their opinion and this woman aired hers. She's part of a sensationalist "news" agency, not a diplomatic agency, albeit the core fact of the delayed information was true.

Same can be said about The Nation "newspaper."

Propaganda and misinformatio put out by the invisible hand.

Only an idiot would read that crap and think they are informed.

Not even that can be said for the blogging site Asian Correspondent and the often quoted (here) Bangkok Pundit.

anyways.....this thread just degenerated into mindless muddle about quality news ...this and that.

some folks like coffee, some like tea. who cares?

if you don't like Fox, quit whining like a pack of mongrel pups and get your fat ass to the tv and turn the station.

I like it for what it is. You complainers will never get wiser by limiting your viewpoints to one angle. Best to get all angles down...then form your own opinion.

Nobody likes whiners.

• Like 1

Is this about Fox news or is it about the Thai government? The information came from theThais, Fox did not make this up!

The truth hurts but like they say it will set you free!

If not this story Thai has a big history basically screwing thing up and then blaming ir on someone else classic theory of the art of war. When you get busted point the finger at someone else or change the topic, no wonder they admire the Chinese! I am a so call lefty and this story is Fair and Balance!

Perhaps it is no coincidence that most of the Thai officials exhibiting this type of behaviour are, in fact, Chinese themselves.

Now I accept that statement! That is what I call fair and balance! Put that blood combination together Chinese and Thai = Red and Yellow shirt disaster?

• Like 1

Jeez, I am so fed up with this Government acting like bloody 5 year olds. TAKE IT LIKE A MAN! you delayed the news now you get hit in the face.. WITH THE TRUTH!!!!

oh yeah forgot... you can't lose face... well you just DID... AGAIN...

here is the clip for those who didn't see it

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/03/21/fox-news-thailand-lame-cruel-and-awful-jerks

• Like 1

Drawing a line from it's last reported position, that plane must have been very near the Thai/Malaysian border, IF it is the southern Indian Ocean.

It would near certainly pass over land to get to that position. 2 hours out-the turn and the flight to it's supposed ocean contact 5 hours + Would it therefore be out of fuel ??? and drop.

The other question is who ordered it to take this flightpath--- ????? I thought maybe the radar was bought from Pearl Harbour .

Agree with your access ent of Fox News. Unfortunately, I cannot agree with who you think constitute their viewship. I know far too many non-trailer park folk who listen and believe Fox News. Ha! I once was criticized for watching CNN, who my friend called the Communist News Network. He wished to watch Fox. I retorted, ah, the Fascist News Network!

Facts are facts. She reported the facts ( strange, I know, for Fox news thumbsup.gif ). So the complaint will be about ....... the truth? blink.png

So, you are saying it is fact that the Fox Newscasters's statement, " why? Because they are jerks" is a fact? Hmm, careful Mate, you are putting your Visa at risk.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What would you call a country that sits and watches the whole world virtually, sailing around the Gulf of Thailand for a week before making know that it had spotted the plane? The fact is acknowledged that the plane flew over the Thailand south and it either wasn't picked up by miitary radar or they picked it up and didn't report, "because nobody asked" while their allies were using very expensive assets to search in the Thai backyard.

If you want any information in Thailand you have to pay for it, nothing different in this story, nobody offered money to the officials who spotted the plane on radar, end of story coffee1.gif