1 Killed In Fight Between Rival Monk Food Sellers

Lite Beer

It's 2014,...sometimes I wonder if the people in this country live in the same era. Maybe if they do something for themselves than to focus in what their neighbors are doing, they probably wouldn't be so bored as to come up with forking out a gun and shooting the people who live next door over some B.S.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ms. Boonchoo and Mr. Warawut have previously pressed charges to the police, accusing each other of intimidating their opponent with firearms.

And the police ignored it as usual.

Nothing to do with us, let them play with guns.

They even arrived at the scene after the woman was taken to hospital.

Now they are investigating......what?

A bunch of w&&&&rs.

What on earth do you expect from the Thai 'police'? Anyone who's been here for a length of time knows what they're like. It still amazes me that expats in LOS expect professional behavior from this bunch of crooks. Edited by H1w4yR1da

And the monk was standing almlessly by watching this street theatre right outside a bank..

Why would he want to intervene? Most probably he remembers what happened to one of his fellow monks when trying to make reason with his fellow so called Buddhists. He was beaten up. This bloke had a gun! Even vendors carry guns! LOS and gunsw00t.gif

In addition to the monk and any other possible witnesses, this should be fairly easy to solve. Accident?

He had fallen onto some flower pots but later the gun "accidentally" discharged. Was he still on the ground? If so the bullet would have an acute upward angle into the head. This is a very difficult shot to make.

Was he back on his feet and aimed the gun at her? If so, the trajectory would come from his eye level.

Was he holding the gun low and it accidentally discharged? If so the trajectory would be upward but the angle less acute than if he was on the ground. This is a very difficult shot to make deliberately.

Very few perps deliberately take a head shot because the target is small. They shoot at "center of mass" which is the torso which has many vital organs and blood vessels, and is much larger and easier to hit. Even police are trained to put two or three bullets there.

Eye witness accounts and an autopsy showing the trajectory in the skull will either show he told the truth or will contradict what he said.

Did he have a license for the gun?

Nonetheless, Thais are murderous, no doubt.

Why even consider all this? Thais always have a denial or BS excuse fur their murderous actions.

Taxi driver kills an expat with a samurai sword- "He threw coffee at me."

Musicians beat a tourist to death- "He knocked over the tip box."

Bus driver carelessly takes a mountain curve too fast- "The brakes failed."

Policeman shoots dead a tourist- "He attacked me."

Etc., etc...

All these excuses are pure typical Thai, blame the victim lies. Remember, in this part of the world, honesty and truth-telling are looked upon as a weakness or negative behavior.

Try catching a Thai in a lie and watch the reaction.

• Like 2

tragic - and just another one among hundreds of others I'll try not to mention the next time a taxi driver or whoever else tells me how Thais are the nicest people in the world. has the nice lady who

arranged her son in laws drive by shooting in ramkamhaeng been sent down yet btw?

And the monk was standing almlessly by watching this street theatre right outside a bank..

Why would he want to intervene? Most probably he remembers what happened to one of his fellow monks when trying to make reason with his fellow so called Buddhists. He was beaten up. This bloke had a gun! Even vendors carry guns! LOS and gunsw00t.gif

Most wealthy thais keep a gun in their car/home

many taxi drivers have bats ,knifes ,swords ,pepper spray as well

theres still a pretty violent undertone behind all the fake smiles that can erupt at the slightest hint of provocation

Shot in head, no doubt dead when she hit the pavement .

Why do the police take so long to show up.

The body snatchers have been and gone

"Why do the police take so long to show up."

How long did it take them? How long do you think it takes for a seriously injured person to be put in a vehicle and taken to hospital? Seconds, maybe?

From the scene of the accident the nearest police box is about 100metres. The main police station no more than 200metres.

Nearest major hospital about 1km.

Nearest Govt hospital about 2km.

Who ate the food she had on her stall?

Or is it still there?

Why do you feel the need to post this type of remark?

Because I would like to know what happened to the food, also if anyone took her tables, chairs and push cart if she had them items.

They won't hang around on the side of the street waiting for someone to collect them.

Or is it still there?

Because I would like to know what happened to the food, also if anyone took her tables, chairs and push cart if she had them items.

They won't hang around on the side of the street waiting for someone to collect them.

I'm sure the family of the murdered woman appreciate your concern. Edited by Bluespunk

Or is it still there?

I'm sure the family of the murdered woman appreciate your concern.

Are any of the TV members?

Practical Buddhism 101

Let us not forget the human misery that has been brought about by other teachings. Hate, bigotry and intolerance have no place in my heart.

Edited by Benmart

For the first time in my life, I am seriously thinking of moving out and taking my family with me

Why would this incident in particular push you over the edge ?

There are so many and many much worse than this.

I have kids and it seems that nobody cares if kids are killed or monks are attacked. Thailand is now a moral vacuum.

For the first time in my life, I am seriously thinking of moving out and taking my family with me

Why would this incident in particular push you over the edge ?

There are so many and many much worse than this.

I have kids and it seems that nobody cares if kids are killed or monks are attacked. Thailand is now a moral vacuum.

These things are just manifestations of a change, if there ever was any, that has happened a long time ago. You've been living in that vacuum for quite some time.