iPad app:account not OK for US store

cheeryble

Yes I tried a free download it says account not valid for US stor try the Thai store.

I found the app, a plugin, from a link.

When I search the App Store for the same app, EXIF WIZARD, , there are no results.

What next?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Sorry Richcor on the ipad I don't see any View in iTunes link.......there's a square with arrow top right allowing to email, airdrop, or Facebook or Twitter.

That's it.

It's actually the same "page" I first tried and again I am told to go to the Thai store.

I have a Apple US store account, my iPad & MacBook Pro are set to Region US even though I reside in Thailand & I don't have an issue with accessing my US account. In other words, do you already have a US Account set up? If your devices are set as US Region, than you just need to input the US account login name & password.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I have a Apple US store account, my iPad & MacBook Pro are set to Region US even though I reside in Thailand & I don't have an issue with accessing my US account. In other words, do you already have a US Account set up? If your devices are set as US Region, than you just need to input the US account login name & password.

The answer is don't exactly know.

Never had probs getting apps before, could it be just certain apps?

The answer is don't exactly know.

Never had probs getting apps before, could it be just certain apps?

The answer is "Pro" is now the only option for $1.99. The new IOS7 also has the ability to manipulate images. Why mess around with useless Apps if everything could be handled with a "Trial" version of Photoshop or related.