Channel 3 actor to appeal prison sentence for shooting Muse business partner

webfact

Channel 3 actor to appeal prison sentence for shooting Muse business partner
By Coconuts Bangkok

600-578x3461.jpg?itok=FvhvBipJ

BANGKOK: -- The Criminal Court sentenced Porames 'Phee' Singhpho to more than seven years in prison this morning for murdering an associate in a Thonglor parking lot last year.

After the 34-year-old Channel 3 actor received a sentence of seven years and six months in prison, his attorney paid a bail of THB1 million and said they planned to appeal the case.

Last year the actor admitted to Thonglor police he shot Nopphadol “Ae” Athibuy, his 44-year-old friend, at a parking lot on Soi Thonglor 8 on Jan. 17, 2013.

The incident occurred when Ae, a business partner of famed Thonglor club Muse [read more...]

Source: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/03/27/channel-3-actor-appeal-prison-sentence-shooting-muse-business-partner

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-03-27

The Criminal Court sentenced Porames 'Phee' Singhpho to more than seven years in prison this morning for murdering an associate in a Thonglor parking lot last year.

Will be bought again in LESS than a year by his clan, wanna bet?

Only 7 years? Shame for the lad his family don't make a popular energy drink. He'd be in the Maldives now

Agreed but he may get there yet. His attorney posted one million baht bail...

Off topic but I can see why the ongoing political unrest, I mean power grab, is, well ongoing. Thailand is not such a great place to live if you aren't connected.

Opps, I forgot, we've all been here for 30+ years and have never had a problem cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Very nice work from the court.

1 M Bt bail for a murdering ???

So now this man has to choose would lost 1 M Bt or would run away.

I guess this is a very easy question and probably he is in Brazil, in Venezuela or in Mexico.

The fact he made it to court and was given a sentence of sorts is some progress in my book.

That's a fair comment Smuts.

The underage no license Mercedes driving HiSo girl who smashed in the van and killed a few plebs and the HiSo lunatic that drove into a bus stop queue and killed a few plebs both had to appear in court, eventually. Didn't they get finally get reduced sentences of community service and some sort of probation?

I'm sure this guy's merit making, previous spotless record, standing in the community, and his obvious emotional upset at the time caused by the rift with the girlfriend will all be taken into account when the verdict and sentence are reviewed at the appeal.

Red Bull boy is the real elite, the veneer on the veneer, part of the creme de la creme of society. He ain't going no where near a court and will simply sit out the time till the time limitations elapse. Then return as if nothing happened. The tame press won't even be allowed to comment. No extradition will even be attempted. The poor victim's family were given some pocket change. A few photos of contrition attending the funeral, job done.

Progress - if you measure the increments in thousandths then yes, I suppose so.

• Like 1