Phuket lounge chair touts battle boot campers for beach space

webfact

I wonder how the clean up went. Yesterday by the lagoon, I saw a shedload of trash, so maybe the clanup didn't take place there.

cottonpusher, Yes, I agree that the beach chair vendors do clean up their own area, buy they certainly don't do more than that, as all the trash around the beach, (along with the foul smell) can attest to. In regards to a point you made by saying it's the tourists driving the chair market, are you sure? There are way more chairs and rows of chairs, then was legally allowed after the Tsunami. How are the tourists putting the chairs on the beach? It's nothing more than greed.

I wonder how the clean up went. Yesterday by the lagoon, I saw a shedload of trash, so maybe the clanup didn't take place there.

cottonpusher, Yes, I agree that the beach chair vendors do clean up their own area, buy they certainly don't do more than that, as all the trash around the beach, (along with the foul smell) can attest to. In regards to a point you made by saying it's the tourists driving the chair market, are you sure? There are way more chairs and rows of chairs, then was legally allowed after the Tsunami. How are the tourists putting the chairs on the beach? It's nothing more than greed.

You're missing the major point here, which is communications.

There were troubles in the past apparently, but that did not stop them to come in again, without any advance communication, and start doing the same thing that caused problems last time. So yes, of course that causes problems again.

Go there a few days ahead of the event, have a chat with the chair rental people and things will go much smoother.