Gun attack targets woman who blew whistle against Yingluck

webfact

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know where you live and we are coming to get you now so Be Afraid

Exactly !

As I have stated many times before on this forum the Thai Rouge is based on fear, violence and intimidation.

If they were the honorable organization some TV member say they are they would not have to use these gutter tactics. Their day will come, as will their despicable employers, the PTP.

wow you also must have seen it in live and know this guys and the party from them very well.. this the only way you can be sure this have been the reds. or is it just because you hate the reds? this would be the only reason why you are so sure clap2.gif

Well, play with fire and you will get burned.

This may have nothing to do with her demonstrating, she could be up to anything.

Your living in fantasyland if you think this has nothing to do with protesting.This is a typical red responce,peaceful protest followed by violent intimidation.

• Like 1

Agree 100%

Most likely politically motivated.

She only has herself to blame though, being given an award for her actions and placed in the limelight.

Probably not the most upstanding citizen - but I am like everyone else here posting on this - non of us really know.

So you would rather she stayed at home while the Shins rape the country.I would say she is a brave upstanding citizen

• Like 1

This may have nothing to do with her demonstrating, she could be up to anything.

Express yourself in a non-violent way and you deserve this in your life? The woman blew a whistle at another woman and now you think she deserves to have a gun pointed at

Nice.

Open your mind.

Post edited, as I feel I have no need to start abusive comments, I guess you live in a cave ( oh dear, there I go again).

"Gun pointed at her head" OMG you yellow supporters do just like to exaggerate, what a load of BS. She had parked the car and returned to find it vandalised, apparently a shot was fired. What an imagination !

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Read on,you might learn something.

Your living in fantasyland if you think this has nothing to do with protesting.This is a typical red responce,peaceful protest followed by violent intimidation.

Indeed, the violent Red Shirts demonstrate their violence time and time again.

Violence is violence. Burning a building is a violent attack. Throwing bombs or shooting guns is violence. We know who has done these things in the past and once they have gotten away with it, it is quite likely they will do it again.

What was the conception of this yellow sheep ?

Gold whistler cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif .

Today a hero, tomorrow a victim, but benito suthep could make one more showbusiness.

Yes of course, your country has s long history of democracy.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Mr. Toad! This is a very stupid comment. What do you know about the man's country and what has this to do with the topic? You could do better Mr. Toad!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Today a hero, tomorrow a victim, but benito suthep could make one more showbusiness.

And you think you are funny, laughing about an assault with guns to a girl?

Go back to Patagonia!.

This is a very stupid comment. Absolutely low class!

And you think you are funny, laughing about an assault with guns to a girl?

Go back to Patagonia!.

This is a very stupid comment. Absolutely low class!

She does not deserves it.

I would not. It does not make sense.

With your IQ very much little will ☺

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Mr Toad! Why do you assume (think) my IQ is low? Don't be so hateful, be gay (happy)! You are welcome!

You whistle at us.

We shoot you and throw grenades at you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As she wasn't in the car it was a sure fire way of getting some great anti-government press, I'm hoping the Thai police collected the ammo shells for forensics!