Some. One ordered all ready in alibaba shop?

Sandman77

Hi!

I want order some electronics on alibaba from china

The app on iPhone names alibaba express!

Often the minimum order is 10 pcs or more of one item!

How the buyers protection looks like?

I think only cc supported no paypal!

So in Thailand we have no real protection on visa when someone cheat you in a onlineshop!

This why I will my eu visa, but I also not sure how there protection would looks like when I not receive any online goods?

How alibaba buyers protection working?

How long is the delivery time ?

Some price looks cheaper then on. eBay!

I have been buying bits and pieces from Ali Express for some 6 months now and delivered to Thailand

Never had an issue with the product quality and delivery ranges from 3-6 weeks.

I also do not trust anything from China 100%, and not sure if the customer protection programme would actually work in the event of a dispute?, so my rules are:

- Know for sure the item i want is not available in Thailand.

- Only buy from venders with the highest order rate and good reviews.

- Only buy items with free shipping to Thailand

- Only to buy items of a value I can afford to loose if undelivered, damaged or of poor quality.

So far so good.

• Like 2

Aliexpress is a scam. 99% of what they sell is copy and buyer protection, however it is announced in big letters on their website, is non existent.

I recently wanted to buy a battery charger, which the claim on the listing is original SkyRC Imax B6 including anti counterfeit holographic seals, they even show the pictures on their listing.

When I chatted them up they admitted that it was a fake. Reported them to Aliepress through the anti-counterfeit report function they have, but they don't even respond and the listing is still there in it's full glory. Read several reports on google about the Alipay buyer protection being useless.

If you buy something from hem, insist on using Paypal, since they are sincere in their counterfeit protection.

• Like 1

I have purchased a lot through aliexpress. am satisified with the quality of stuff that arrived.

Jesse, I purchased my imax B6 here in Thailand (infact at a small hobby store just round the corner from home). was Bt1500. is not fake.

I have purchased a lot through aliexpress. am satisified with the quality of stuff that arrived.

Jesse, I purchased my imax B6 here in Thailand (infact at a small hobby store just round the corner from home). was Bt1500. is not fake.

Does that include the power adapter, and does it have the serial you can check on the SkyRc website ?

Which shop you're talking about ? Shop on Nerm Plub wan near the railway ?

I used aliexpress for 30 orders now all arrived some needed up to 2 month. PayPal & credit cards accepted. I will never order clothes again there as quality and sizes are not satisfying but you should in get real not buy clothes online.

For tech stuff I prefer www.fasttech.com more competent and faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Been to the shop already, it's a fake. No serial number.

sandman.... I think you would be better off finding the item you need on EBAY, and then finding a supplier that has an almost perfect rating. I order stuff from China and have had generally good results, but did receive some counterfeit items last month. The seller refunded when I escalated the case, which you can do with EBAY. Deal directly with those suppliers and you will likely be stuck if there is a problem with defective, incorrect, or counterfeit goods.

By the way, many Chinese EBAY suppliers offer free shipping, but it takes about 6-8 weeks. Worth paying the extra to get it airmailed. I was back in the USA last summer and needed some bearings. Ordered one set from China air mail and another from a US supplier and the Chinese ones arrived two days ahead of the domestic ones. Some of the Chinese suppliers really have logistics figured out.

Below is a good link if you want to know more about Alibaba and Aliexpress. In general it is one big fraud.

http://www.workfromhomewatchdog.com/is-aliexpress-com-a-scam/

I battle them with their own weapons, but you can only do that if you pay with Paypal. I have received over 1000$ worth of counterfeit products from Aliexpress over the years, all fully refunded and no need for return shipping, and everything is still in working condition smile.png

The trick is finding an item that looks decent quality but where the price indicates it's definitely a counterfeit. Then chat up the seller and request to use Paypal, just say you don't have a credit card, and ask them to make a detailed invoice with pictures. As soon as you receive the item make a claim with Paypal, but make sure you know how to proof it is counterfeit.

As soon as they get informed of the claim they will refund you, because they don't want their paypal account closed.

By the way, this afternoon I received a response to the counterfeit claim I issued with Aliexpress customer protection department.

Complaint Case Number:415195639,Unable to be process complaint Edited by JesseFrank

mine has. but if they are now selling fakes it is a moot point.

Good luck in your search to buy an authenticate one.

mine has. but if they are now selling fakes it is a moot point.

Good luck in your search to buy an authenticate one.

I asked the shopowner, he said he never had ones with serial number, claimed they were Thai originals.

Plenty of originals available on Ebay and Hobbyking, but the cheapest cost more than 1500 Baht smile.png

Maybe you want to post a picture of your serial ?

lol so the China copies have dodgy serials. now we have Thai copies with no serials.

I bought mine from him when he was located around the corner on the bypass bout midway between khao noi and plub wan.

Funny you should mention that Hobbyking sell originals and are way more more expensive than Bt.1500.

Here is the one I bought. it is Bt.1288 at hobby king.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__6478__IMAX_B6_AC_Charger_Discharger_1_6_Cells_GENUINE_.html

Edited by Spoonman

lol so the China copies have dodgy serials. now we have Thai copies with no serials.

I bought mine from him when he was located around the corner on the bypass bout midway between khao noi and plub wan.

The China copies don't have dodgy serials, they show pictures of the original product in their listing, but when the product arrives there is no serial.

The serial is a holographic seal with a serial and a scratch space, which reveals a security code. Both have to be entered on the website of the Imax manufacturer, to know if you have an original.

I don't say you don't have an original, but i don't understand that the shopowner told me he never had them with the serial, and said that you could not get them in thailand and not for that price.

I don't know if the copies are inferior quality, however on the hobby forums they say so and hoibbyking sells both an original version and a copy version at half the price, but then I would also not buy a copy Samsung tv.

Again, maybe you want to post a quick snapshot of your serial, then all arguments are off the table. smile.png

Funny you should mention that Hobbyking sell originals and are way more more expensive than Bt.1500.

Here is the one I bought. it is Bt.1288 at hobby king.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__6478__IMAX_B6_AC_Charger_Discharger_1_6_Cells_GENUINE_.html

Everyone can post a picture from a website, why you not post a picture from your own one ?

The one from Hobby king cost 56$ including the cheapest shipping option.smile.png

no point in posting any pics cause Iam not the one arguing. have a look at the hobbyking link I edited into my previous post.

lol, because you don't have an original one and posting a picture would make you look like a fool.

All look the same, copies and original, it is only the holographic seal with security code they can't copy.

Tell you what. I have mine for sale along with the HPI Baja 5B it charges the batteries for, sling me the 55k I want for it all and you can see the serial number for your self.

I await your reply saying my Baja is not a HPI but instead a Rovan or King Motor copy..................bwahahahahahahaha

Tell you what. I have mine for sale along with the HPI Baja 5B it charges the batteries for, sling me the 55k I want for it all and you can see the serial number for your self.

I await your reply saying my Baja is not a HPI but instead a Rovan or King Motor copy..................bwahahahahahahaha

We were not discussing the Baja or whatever, poor attempt to change the subject Spoonman.

I don't even know what is a Baja, as I have totally no interest in that, but I know how to distinguish a copy Imax from a genuine one, and I also understand that if you use a copy charger the expensive batteries from your Baja might be wasted already .

So maybe not such a good idea to sell the charger together with the Baja, as the potential buyer may also know the difference.

Edited by JesseFrank

The buyer can check the serial number.

First you need to have a serial number.

I know from your other posts that you are too eager to post a picture if that would proof your correctness, the fact that you refuse to post a picture, the unlikely cheap price you paid and the comment from the shop owner from who you bought , make it clear that you don't have a serial number.

The price at Hobbyking by the way is 1838 Bht, with cheapest possible shipping option and no import duties included, and not 1288 Bht as you claim.

Keep in mind that in the past 2 years the prices of these chargers have been decreased by over 30% because there is so many competition, which makes it even more unlikely that you could have bought a genuine one for 1500 Bht .

bwahahahaha

Edited by JesseFrank

The price listed on hobby king is Bt.1288. I was merely rebutting your claim Bt.1500 is too cheap for a genuine one. postage costs has nothing to do with list price.

You just keep burying that head in the sand, it suits you.

Edited by Spoonman

The price listed on hobby king is Bt.1288. I was merely rebutting your claim Bt.1500 is too cheap for a genuine one. postage costs has nothing to do with list price.

You just keep burying that head in the sand, it suits you.

Online buying involves shipping costs, even a half boiled egg knows that, so the price is 1838 Bht today, and that is really the cheapest worldwide. On Ebay you pay way over 2000 Bht for the cheapest seller.

For your reference at the time you bought your copy charger, the price for a genuine one at the very same Hobbyking was 2782 Bht excluding shipping cost, but of course you know that one can't buy anything online without adding shipping unless it is included in the sales price.

I know how long the shop is on Nerm Plubwan, so if you say you bought before I can guesstimate the period.

Oh by the way, they don't have a dealer in Thailand smile.pnglaugh.png

Keep making a fool of yourself spoonie.

Edited by JesseFrank

only fool here is you.

Poor Spoonie, everything you have said so far proofs that you are talking out of your arse.The impossible price you paid for the item, the statement from the shopowner you bought it from that he NEVER has had original ones and especially your refusal to proof that you are right by simply posting a picture.

I'm leaving the discussion by this, but I feel really sorry for you that you have such a childish attitude that after all this evidence you can't even admit that you have bought a copy item without being aware of it.

only fool here is you.

Poor Spoonie, everything you have said so far proofs that you are talking out of your arse.The impossible price you paid for the item, the statement from the shopowner you bought it from that he NEVER has had original ones and especially your refusal to proof that you are right by simply posting a picture.

I'm leaving the discussion by this, but I feel really sorry for you that you have such a childish attitude that after all this evidence you can't even admit that you have bought a copy item without being aware of it.

come buy my toy. you can verify the serial number then.

the chinese are not only good in copying serial numbers, they even copy holograph stickers.

I know of a guy who saw a box with copy samsung phones, in a shop, all of them had the Samsung holograph and all bore the same serial number (!) which was indeed a real Samsung serial number. Just copied a thousand of times . . . .

So if an item has a serial number or not, is irrelevant, as this is not a proof of authenticity any more.

Edited by crazygreg44

JesseFrankpost-4641-1156694005.gif.pagespeed.ce.gy Spoonman, put your 'toys' back in the pram wink.png

I dont know what all the fuss is about. Seems your both short fused and are fuming over nothing.

Sandman was only asking about some Fuji electronics on alibaba.

Now back on topic.

Boycie wai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif

• Like 1