Niwatthamrong testifies in NACC to defend Yingluck

webfact

Wouldn't it seem reasonable to have the evidence of corruption laid out for all to see before anyone is accused of allowing it to happen?

I have heard accusations left, right & centre from Suthep, the Dems & the TV yellow cheer-leading squad of corruption, but as yet no-one has outlined what the corruption actually was.

Several times daily on TV I read ridiculous claims of how all the money from the scheme is being sent directly to Dubai, but I have yet to see a shred of evidence. There was one unsubstantiated claim of bank accounts in Hong Kong, but nothing came of it.

Could any of those who regularly jump up & down about the 'massive corruption in the rice scam' please enlighten me as to the form of this 'scam'?

Thanks in advance.

Are you someone of such importance that everything should be explained to you ??? Watch this space as all will be revealed shortly.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wouldn't it seem reasonable to have the evidence of corruption laid out for all to see before anyone is accused of allowing it to happen?

I have heard accusations left, right & centre from Suthep, the Dems & the TV yellow cheer-leading squad of corruption, but as yet no-one has outlined what the corruption actually was.

Several times daily on TV I read ridiculous claims of how all the money from the scheme is being sent directly to Dubai, but I have yet to see a shred of evidence. There was one unsubstantiated claim of bank accounts in Hong Kong, but nothing came of it.

Could any of those who regularly jump up & down about the 'massive corruption in the rice scam' please enlighten me as to the form of this 'scam'?

Thanks in advance.

Matey its coming just be patient, we have had PTP shrug off, deny, refuse,state secrets etc but ohh Rich one its coming and its going to come in bucketloads, patience is a virtue something you unfortunately don't posess Mr Kneejerk.If the parliamentary system you Reds constantly refer to had any shred of deicency Ms Y would have been impeached during the censure debate but ohh no, all the T men voted the party line, not conscience, so now it has come to this , could have been avoided if Thailand had an honest parliament but it doesn't so now its up to the Justice system to reveal and punish the PTP.s wrongdoings sorry but that's the way it is. If you don't have any idea how corruption can and has occurred within this scheme I suggest you find a topic where you can put shit on Abhisit as you seem to hate him so much,

Don't worry, rich teacher will come back later to this thread to twist things around so he can blame Abhisit and everybody else who doesn't agree with the red party line.

...and visa versa. There are know-it-alls on both sides. At least "Rich teacher" is just asking reasonable questions.

Well, why don't you answer him.?

One question - why did PT pay Taksin, an escaped fugitive in hiding - 30 billion baht ? This should be reason enough to put the lot of them in prison ! What possible justification can they offer for giving him all that tax payers money ?

I mentioned that in another thread and there was a response that it was the money that was left over from the 2010 seizure. they confiscated 76 billion. The court seized 46 billion leaving 30 billion to be returned.

according to wikipedia "The court found Thaksin guilty of four out of five policy corruption, and ordered that 46 billion baht be seized. The remaining 30 billion continued to remain frozen."

It appears that yingluck returned the 30 billion in October 2013.

I am not sure why the remaining 30 billion was not returned to him in 2010 but i am going to go out on a limb here and say it was because he is a wanted fugitive avoiding a jail term and the remaining court cases.

So there are a couple of things that need answering.

1) did the courts order the release of the money to be returned to him or did ptp do that on their own.

2) Shouldn she be charged with aiding and abetting by giving thaksin back his passport?

One question - why did PT pay Taksin, an escaped fugitive in hiding - 30 billion baht ? This should be reason enough to put the lot of them in prison ! What possible justification can they offer for giving him all that tax payers money ?

I mentioned that in another thread and there was a response that it was the money that was left over from the 2010 seizure. they confiscated 76 billion. The court seized 46 billion leaving 30 billion to be returned.

according to wikipedia "The court found Thaksin guilty of four out of five policy corruption, and ordered that 46 billion baht be seized. The remaining 30 billion continued to remain frozen."

It appears that yingluck returned the 30 billion in October 2013.

I am not sure why the remaining 30 billion was not returned to him in 2010 but i am going to go out on a limb here and say it was because he is a wanted fugitive avoiding a jail term and the remaining court cases.

So there are a couple of things that need answering.

1) did the courts order the release of the money to be returned to him or did ptp do that on their own.

2) Shouldn she be charged with aiding and abetting by giving thaksin back his passport?

Ah, ok, that one passed me by. Thank you for that. Hahaha yeah and over 2 years later they still haven't tried to explain to the attorny general why they gave a passport to a convicted fugitive. Would love to be a fly on the wall if they ever try and make an excuse for that one.

Thanks in advance.

Wouldn't it be good if the government would open up on how they managed to overspent a 500 billion Baht revolving fund by 200 billion to end up with a 700 billion non-revolving fund and still needing to borrow 130 billion to pay farmers who are already waiting for many months?

Seems a clear case of being negligent.

I guess maths was not Rich Teacher's forte