Redshirts hunt EC's Somchai

Lite Beer

Some real and I mean reall nutters on here!

So many narrow minded comments.

I particularly liked the one who called me typical red rabble makes a comment then runs and hides.

Sorry I should be like you and a few of the others who's whole life revolves around an Internet forum hurling their little abusive insults in to cyber space which are mostly influenced by their wives views on politics.

Having a different point of view on here just seems to attract a yellow gang mentality like sutep it's my way or the highway.

At the very mention of yingluck it's sends you yellow backs into tizz and you assume I'm a red supporter.

Well yes my leaning is that way mainly because I believe the ballot box is the best way to resolve Thailands issues not suteps reform committee and appointed politicians.

Anyway I must retract my post on the airport shutdown.Never happened or if something did it was only a minor incident.No your right never happened.

Oh by the way

Yawn........Sorry mate I didn't add you little childish yellow men.Hey but my 7 year old grandson likes them.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I particularly liked the one who called me typical red rabble makes a comment then runs and hides.

Sorry I should be like you and a few of the others who's whole life revolves around an Internet forum hurling their little abusive insults in to cyber space which are mostly influenced by their wives views on politics.

Having a different point of view on here just seems to attract a yellow gang mentality like sutep it's my way or the highway.

At the very mention of yingluck it's sends you yellow backs into tizz and you assume I'm a red supporter.

Well yes my leaning is that way mainly because I believe the ballot box is the best way to resolve Thailands issues not suteps reform committee and appointed politicians.

Anyway I must retract my post on the airport shutdown.Never happened or if something did it was only a minor incident.No your right never happened.

Oh by the way

Yawn........Sorry mate I didn't add you little childish yellow men.Hey but my 7 year old grandson likes them.

When posters like you use half truths and innuendo as well as a loads of garbage with no facts to back any of it up why should anyone answer you. Your posts are straight out of the red book of bullsh*t and have no value to any of the arguments what so ever, I suppose when you consider that reds steal their ideas from primates(sh*tting in their hands and throwing it) we can understand that you lot have the mental age of new borns so in fact we all feel quite embarrased for you trying to make yourselves out as anything else than mentally deficient, sorry old chum
  • Like 1

Oh by the way

So or those of us who have Thai wives we are wrong because we listen to them and add their understanding to the knowledge and experience of more years than most of us remember. Sorry but my Isaan wife who is very well educated and chose to return to the farm to bring the kids up as real Thai kids should not be listen to by me?.

You are entitled to your opinion and me to mine - I respect Thai people so I listen to them because they are worth listen to. You cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The Thai PBS report on the 19th April.

"Earlier Friday their colleagues in Lamphun province also foiled a meeting of about 90 students of a political programme to attend a briefing at the Lamphun provincial town hall. The students were led on the tour by Election Commission chairman Supachai Somcharoen.

But Somchai did not show up in Lamphun, thus enraging the red shirt protesters gathering at the hall in bid to retaliate his insult.

They instead booed at the EC chairman and also threw rotten fishes, eggs and even human excreta at the van he boarded to leave the provincial town hall."

Here is the Thai PBS report from the day in question, Friday 18th April

About 200 red-shirt followers laid siege to Lamphun provincial hall today to look for Election Commission chairman Supachai Somcharoen who led a group of 90 students of a political programme to attend a briefing at the hall.

The red shirts were mobilized to lay siege to the provincial hall by a network of community radios. While gathering there, their leaders made speeches attacking the EC and criticizing election commissioner in charge of election affairs Mr Somchai Srisutthiyakorn.

Two former Democrat MPs, Taenkhun Chitissara and Mrs Siriwan Prasajarksatru, who are among the students, managed to skip out of the provincial hall unscathed.

Some of the red shirts deflated the car tyres of Mr Supachai’s car and threw water bottles at him as he emerged from the hall to meet with them and to answer their questions about the next election.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/ec-chairman-harassed-red-shirts-lamphun/

Notice the difference? In the earlier report some red shirts deflated the car tyres and threw water bottles at him.

In the second report, new evidence must have been unearthed, because now the red shirts are throwing rotten fishes, eggs and even human excreta at his van.

Has anybody seen reports of this egg, rotten fish and human excreta lobbing frenzy anywhere else?

Forgive me if I suggest that Thai PBS just sexed it up for their discerning readers, and you all lapped it up, didn't you, 7 pages worth of angst.

Thai PBS The Broadcaster you can trust, yeah right. I've worked out what two of the letters stand for in Thai PBS, and I think the P stands for "Piles of"

• Like 1

"Earlier Friday their colleagues in Lamphun province also foiled a meeting of about 90 students of a political programme to attend a briefing at the Lamphun provincial town hall. The students were led on the tour by Election Commission chairman Supachai Somcharoen.

But Somchai did not show up in Lamphun, thus enraging the red shirt protesters gathering at the hall in bid to retaliate his insult.

They instead booed at the EC chairman and also threw rotten fishes, eggs and even human excreta at the van he boarded to leave the provincial town hall."

About 200 red-shirt followers laid siege to Lamphun provincial hall today to look for Election Commission chairman Supachai Somcharoen who led a group of 90 students of a political programme to attend a briefing at the hall.

The red shirts were mobilized to lay siege to the provincial hall by a network of community radios. While gathering there, their leaders made speeches attacking the EC and criticizing election commissioner in charge of election affairs Mr Somchai Srisutthiyakorn.

Two former Democrat MPs, Taenkhun Chitissara and Mrs Siriwan Prasajarksatru, who are among the students, managed to skip out of the provincial hall unscathed.

Some of the red shirts deflated the car tyres of Mr Supachai’s car and threw water bottles at him as he emerged from the hall to meet with them and to answer their questions about the next election.

Notice the difference? In the earlier report some red shirts deflated the car tyres and threw water bottles at him.

In the second report, new evidence must have been unearthed, because now the red shirts are throwing rotten fishes, eggs and even human excreta at his van.

Has anybody seen reports of this egg, rotten fish and human excreta lobbing frenzy anywhere else?

Forgive me if I suggest that Thai PBS just sexed it up for their discerning readers, and you all lapped it up, didn't you, 7 pages worth of angst.

Thai PBS The Broadcaster you can trust, yeah right. I've worked out what two of the letters stand for in Thai PBS, and I think the P stands for "Piles of"

The only thing you trust is the red handbook.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

When posters like you use half truths and innuendo as well as a loads of garbage with no facts to back any of it up why should anyone answer you. Your posts are straight out of the red book of bullsh*t and have no value to any of the arguments what so ever, I suppose when you consider that reds steal their ideas from primates(sh*tting in their hands and throwing it) we can understand that you lot have the mental age of new borns so in fact we all feel quite embarrased for you trying to make yourselves out as anything else than mentally deficient, sorry old chum

You ever questioned your own sources? You ever considered that the source you get so emotional over may be guilty of the very thing you are accusing other posters of, i.e. half truths and innuendo? See the two versions of the same story from the same source above.

2 separate incidents occurred so nice try

• Like 1

Yes, because Red Shirt would never resort to such low, filthy antics...

• Like 1

Those who support the PTP may wish to consider the continuation of the thread before someone asks you how the head of the EC is supposed to run a free and fair election when he can not go into areas to ensure planning and to ensure that elections are being conducted fairly - lets not go there.

So you're ignoring the fact that Thai PBS printed two different versions of the same story - this thread is about the supposed throwing of faeces in Lamphun.

Please explain how the two reports above both about the red shirts allegedly harassing the EC Chairman on the same day outside the same town hall in Lamphun whilst looking for Somchai are two seperate incidents.

By the way the second version of the "article" the one with no mention of rotten fish eggs and human faeces is the one that appears on the official PDRC facebook page.

I'll await either your explanation or apology.

Edited by fab4

Those who support the PTP may wish to consider the continuation of the thread before someone asks you how the head of the EC is supposed to run a free and fair election when he can not go into areas to ensure planning and to ensure that elections are being conducted fairly - lets not go there.

but go there they will sir even if its just to get a reply definatley not a like..smile.png

Edit due to header restrictions, appoligies

Please explain how the two reports above both about the red shirts allegedly harassing the EC Chairman on the same day outside the same town hall in Lamphun whilst looking for Somchai are two seperate incidents.

By the way the second version of the "article" the one with no mention of rotten fish eggs and human faeces is the one that appears on the official PDRC facebook page.

I'll await either your explanation or apology.

What appears on the PDRC web page I have no idea because - well I have no interest in what they say, lol

there were 2 separate incidents and there are 2 reports on the Thai PBS - one linked in the OP the second is titled "EC chairman harassed by red shirts in Lamphun"

The only apology that is owed is by you to the victims of the Shin Dynast

They are not separate incidents - read them both again. They are both about the same incident (harassment of Election Commission chairman Supachai Somcharoen) at the same place (Lamphun Provincial Town Hall) involving the same people (Election Commission chairman Supachai Somcharoen, Red Shirts) at the same time (18th April 2014)

I'll take your apology as a given as you obviously have problems with admitting you're wrong. Perhaps you've been here too long and have assimilated the "not losing face" aspect of Thai culture?

• Like 1

Thread title

Redshirts hunt RC's Somchai

Arising from this hunt there were two incidents which I would choice to call regrettable , just as I called Somchai,s comments regrettable

The reason why I consider the comments regrettable is that they

• are insulting to a number of people I know and like
  • do not help the rebuilding process that needs to occur in Thailand

for those reason I was glad of his clarification

The incidents at the town hall and the airport that occurred in the hunt for Somchai I consider regrettable because

• they gave people an excuse to vent and make comments that are insulting to a number of people I know and like
  • will make it harder to run free and fair elections that can be verified

Both incidents relate directly to the thread

As for being in Thailand too long - that will not be my view even if I end my days here as is my intention

As for being reluctant to lose face, I have already been wrong on another thread and happily apologised n that occasion,

Not some thing that you are know for

As for what you decided the thread was about, I will leave that to you if you want to talk "shit"

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the raw data our rich teacher likes so much indeed shows that over the last six months the absolute amount of money involved in corruption has dropped significantly. With the extra budgets dried up, with slow disbursement of the 2.52 trillion 2013/2014 National Budget the money flow has trickled down. Mind you, probably a larger percent of cases now involves corruption.

In Dutch we say that if it can't come out of the length, it must be taken from the width. In English it's probably just "my tailor is rich" biggrin.png

Edited by rubl

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the raw data our rich teacher likes so much indeed shows that over the last six months the absolute amount of money involved in corruption has dropped significantly. With the extra budgets dried up, with slow disbursement of the 2.52 trillion 2013/2014 National Budget the money flow has trickled down. Mind you, probably a larger percent of cases now involves corruption.

In Dutch we say that if it can't come out of the length, it must be taken from the width. In English it's probably just "my tailor is rich" biggrin.png

Why does our old knowledgeable uncle furnish the masses with the facts of corruption he has? and which he speaks about so openly?

Why does our old knowledgeable uncle furnish the masses with the facts of corruption he has? and which he speaks about so openly?

Read again please. I didn't furnish facts, I furnished my opinion.

One of the articles is about Supachai Somchargen who met the Red Shirts at the provincial hall (the one without Red Shirts flinging feces), the other, the one in the OP, is about Somchai Srisuthiyakorn. the one that was hunted around at the airport and the target for some high level Red Shirt intellectuality.

Capisce now?

Yes the OP is about Somchai. But if you read all of the OP carefully, you'll find it mentions different events. Amongst those events it specifically mentions the incident at Lamphung Provincial Hall where red shirts allegedly threw eggs rotten fish and human faeces at Election Commission chairman Supachai Somcharoen.

In the earlier article by the same people about the same incident there is no mention of eggs etc, just water bottles . Here is the OP again for the hard of thinking

LAMPANG: -- About 50 red shirt supporters of the caretaker government stormed into the Lampang airport passenger terminal in search of election commissioner Somchai Srisuthiyakorn who earlier described them rude, low and wild.

The redshirts were angry at what they called an insult of the redshirts and vowed to hunt him down if he travelled to the North for election meeting.

Somchai later posted on his Facebook apologising the red shirts for his remarks. He said he did not mean all red shirts but only a few of them.

Earlier Friday their colleagues in Lamphun province also foiled a meeting of about 90 students of a political programme to attend a briefing at the Lamphun provincial town hall. The students were led on the tour by Election Commission chairman Supachai Somcharoen.

They instead booed at the EC chairman and also threw rotten fishes, eggs and even human excreta at the van he boarded to leave the provincial town hall.

On Saturday the red shirt people in Lampang rushed to the Lampang airport after learning that Mr Somchai was to board a flight of Bangkok Airways back to Bangkok.

They went asking airport authorities and Bangkok Airways ground staff whether Mr Somchai or a delegation of the Election Commission was among the list of passengers on the flight to Bangkok. Authorities however refused to give them details of passenger list.........................etc

And now, the Thai PBS report a day earlier when the incident at Lamphun happened on the 18th April

Capisce now?.......... and you have the gall to make light of the intellectual faculties of red shirts - Koh Tee would give you a run for the money even with his half a brain cell

I'll give you a clue, Somchai is not the Chairman of the Election Commission

• Like 2

Thread title

Redshirts hunt RC's Somchai

Arising from this hunt there were two incidents which I would choice to call regrettable , just as I called Somchai,s comments regrettable

The reason why I consider the comments regrettable is that they

• are insulting to a number of people I know and like
  • do not help the rebuilding process that needs to occur in Thailand

for those reason I was glad of his clarification

The incidents at the town hall and the airport that occurred in the hunt for Somchai I consider regrettable because

• they gave people an excuse to vent and make comments that are insulting to a number of people I know and like
  • will make it harder to run free and fair elections that can be verified

Both incidents relate directly to the thread

As for being in Thailand too long - that will not be my view even if I end my days here as is my intention

As for being reluctant to lose face, I have already been wrong on another thread and happily apologised n that occasion,

Not some thing that you are know for

As for what you decided the thread was about, I will leave that to you if you want to talk "shit"

I was referring to the two differing reports about the same incident at Lamphun Provincial Hall wrt to the chairman of the Election Commission. Not Somchai, not Lamphung airport. It's all spelt out for you in my reply to AleG who has the same comprehension difficulties that you have. Try reading the OP carefully before spouting off.

I am known for my apologies when being truly wrong, not wrong in your opinion, there is a difference. Now you can admit you're wrong here or carry on digging, I'm past caring.

• Like 2

Read again please. I didn't furnish facts, I furnished my opinion.

Great so, everyone knows what you say is fantasy with no grounding in real life. I can hear the horseman old uncle.

I'm quite happy to make light of the intellectual faculties of the Red Shirts as a group and their supporters, thank you very much; anyone that resorts to throwing blood and feces, burning coffins, firing weapons, cheering at the murder of innocent people, support kleptocrats, etc, etc... to intimidate people rank very low in my scale of intellectual capacity.

I see how you are parsing the news, picking and choosing what part to keep and what to dismiss from two different accounts based simply on what would make the Red Shirts look better.

For example dismissing the part where the van was pelted with nasties when he was leaving the provincial hall and instead keeping the part where his car tires were deflated and water bottles were thrown at him when he came out to talk with the Red Shirts.

At the same time you completely ignore their antics at the airport.

In any case the fact remains the behaviour described on the OP is not new to the Red Shirts, as much as you'd like to deny it.

So you agree we are talking about two versions of what happened at the same incident - but no you say there were two instances, first when the Chairman of the EC come out to talk to the redshirts and they let his car tyres down and threw water bottles at him and then presumably he went back into the hall and then come out again and his van was bombarded with eggs, rotten fish and human faeces which presumably the red shirts kept handy in case the water bottles didn't work.

And no other paper or media recorded this fact despite what a great story that would be for demonising the red shirts, no photo's, no video's of the incident, save this one that accompanied the water bottle version of the story when Supachai was reported as answering questions about the next election, and lo and behold this is what looks like happening here in the Thai PBS Photo.

You would have thought their photographer would have hung around for the water bottle throwing, not to mention the supposed rotten fish, egg and faeces flinging?

4-18-2014-11-00-19-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

You reckon those shoulder bags the women have are full of eggs, rotten fish and human faeces? - they look the type to do that sort of thing don't they, it's almost riotous there.................

Believe what you want to believe aleG, if it helps thinking that Thaksin is the bastard son of Lord Voldemort, so be it.

you assume I'm a red supporter.

Well yes my leaning is that way

Appreciate you fess up to it.

Seems quite a number of red supporters try and deny they are and make hollow claims of neutrality, so its a bit refreshing to read of one who freely admits to it.

Edited by semester

I'm quite happy to make light of the intellectual faculties of the Red Shirts as a group and their supporters, thank you very much; anyone that resorts to throwing blood and feces, burning coffins, firing weapons, cheering at the murder of innocent people, support kleptocrats, etc, etc... to intimidate people rank very low in my scale of intellectual capacity.

I see how you are parsing the news, picking and choosing what part to keep and what to dismiss from two different accounts based simply on what would make the Red Shirts look better.

For example dismissing the part where the van was pelted with nasties when he was leaving the provincial hall and instead keeping the part where his car tires were deflated and water bottles were thrown at him when he came out to talk with the Red Shirts.

At the same time you completely ignore their antics at the airport.

In any case the fact remains the behaviour described on the OP is not new to the Red Shirts, as much as you'd like to deny it.

So you agree we are talking about two versions of what happened at the same incident - but no you say there were two instances, first when the Chairman of the EC come out to talk to the redshirts and they let his car tyres down and threw water bottles at him and then presumably he went back into the hall and then come out again and his van was bombarded with eggs, rotten fish and human faeces which presumably the red shirts kept handy in case the water bottles didn't work.

And no other paper or media recorded this fact despite what a great story that would be for demonising the red shirts, no photo's, no video's of the incident, save this one that accompanied the water bottle version of the story when Supachai was reported as answering questions about the next election, and lo and behold this is what looks like happening here in the Thai PBS Photo.

You would have thought their photographer would have hung around for the water bottle throwing, not to mention the supposed rotten fish, egg and faeces flinging?

4-18-2014-11-00-19-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

You reckon those shoulder bags the women have are full of eggs, rotten fish and human faeces? - they look the type to do that sort of thing don't they, it's almost riotous there.................

Believe what you want to believe aleG, if it helps thinking that Thaksin is the bastard son of Lord Voldemort, so be it.

You are the one discarding information to suit your beliefs, not me. You are really adept at projection.

• Like 1