Chinese Tourist drowns off the coast of Pattaya Island

webfact

Chinese Tourist drowns off the coast of Pattaya Island

PATTAYA: -- Sea Rescue Units were scrambled to a beach on Larn Island, 4kms off the coast of Pattaya, on Monday Morning to deal with a drowning incident involving a foreign tourist.

The body of Mr. Guo Burong aged 57 from China, had already been pulled from the water off the coast of Thong Lan Beach on the Island. Attempts at resuscitation were made without success.

The victims distraught family were initially comforted by Khun Pojanan, a Tour Guide, who told us that Mr. Burong was last seen 20 meters from the shoreline and did not appear to be in any difficulty at the time.

Source: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/125773/chinese-tourist-drowns-off-the-coast-of-pattaya-island/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-04-22

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sea Rescue Units were scrambled cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

Like making an egg !!

Sorry, fail to see what's funny.

Is English your first language?

Using the word "scrambled" is quite dramatic. It's like using the phrase "rapid-response". I've yet to experience any kind of speediness by Thai authorities in any matter.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sea Rescue Units were scrambled cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

Like making an egg !!

Using the word "scrambled" is quite dramatic. It's like using the phrase "rapid-response". I've yet to experience any kind of speediness by Thai authorities in any matter.

Mocking a post regarding someones death beggars belief sad.png

• Like 2

Like making an egg !!

I was thinking the same thing when I read the word scrambled.

I guess I am a bad man too.sad.png

Sea Rescue Units were scrambled cheesy.gif

Like making an egg !!

chill out dude. It's obviously not your first language...lol

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Like making an egg !!

yes it is. They will be sorely missed in Beijing when they get he news and they will advise all 1.5billuon citizens to show sorrow

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Sea Rescue Units were scrambled cheesy.gif

Like making an egg !!

chill out dude. It's obviously not your first language...lol

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Actually English is my first language but unlike some I am able to tell the difference between an intransitive verb and a transitive verb.