"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question.

What is the best inexpensive moisturiser to buy for everyday use here? I saw on TV in UK that nivea cheap 4 pound moisturiser outperformed the 30 and 500 pound moisturiser as tested by a skin moist reader machine 30 minutes after applying. Gays know things.

• Like 1

What do gays think about the guys in malls who cruise a public washroom ?

Most gays don't mind it, but it's uncomfortable to have someone hitting on you if you don't want to be hit on and it's hard to pee when someone is watching you.

Straight men often don't like to be cruised in the washroom...but some do.

was jesus gay?

Don't get the OP going on that one..PLEASE................Think I read his "one way" view on that subject here before......rolleyes.gif

Actually it is believed he was married to Mary Magdalen, well think it was her....smile.png

• Like 1

was jesus gay?

Don't get the OP going on that one..PLEASE................Think I read his "one way" view on that subject here before......rolleyes.gif

Actually it is believed he was married to Mary Magdalen, well think it was her....smile.png

What do gays think about the guys in malls who cruise a public washroom ?

Most gays don't mind it, but it's uncomfortable to have someone hitting on you if you don't want to be hit on and it's hard to pee when someone is watching you.

Straight men often don't like to be cruised in the washroom...but some do.

Humm ... interesting

Do gay men tell each other "dirty" jokes regarding homosexual sex, in the same way that heterosexual men tell each other dirty jokes about heterosexual sex?

Of course, we tell jokes just like heterosexuals do....I assume you mean things like: "How do you get 4 gays on a bar stool?" Turn it upside down.

But just like some straight people, not all gays appreciate the same kind of humor.

I must admit ... I had a chuckle at that one ... laugh.png

was jesus gay?

Thank you for your question, non-gay.
post-37101-0-83934300-1398321885_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Gay as a self identified identity is a modern concept, likely begun in pre-Nazi Germany. Jesus lived in ancient times and there was certainly no concept of gay as we know it. If you're asking if Jesus behaved in a way that modern people would interpret as gay, I think probably not. If Jesus was married to a woman though, as evidence is now suggesting, being married to a woman does not rule out that a man does not have sex with other men. That is very common.
NEXT ...

Here's one,

Does it hurt your bum?

post-37101-0-17655800-1398322050_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: It "hurts" so much. Google: prostate pleasure. Many straight men like a "naughty finger" too, you know who you are! Why women let men go there is a mystery to this Gay In a Box.
NEXT ...
Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Does being gay cause earthquakes?

Probably not- but I understand a politician in the UK blamed the recent flooding in Somerset on the evils of gay marriage - so maybe next time you see a news report on earthquakes- its not tectonic plate movement- it's caused by tons of organic confetti at those pesky gay marriage ceremonies !

• Like 1

If somebody watches the film 300 more than once and always comments how "fit" the men look , should that raise suspicions ?

post-37101-0-29199100-1398322366_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Suspicions, schmuspicions. That's confirmation.
NEXT ...