"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' There is nothing more heterosexual than homoerotic horseplay. '

I don't quite understand this....as a great Australian once said....'please explain'

Thank you for your question, non-gay.
post-37101-0-93868000-1398510346_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Oh please, Mary. This is common knowledge. Like in college frat house INITIATION rituals where the MOSTLY straight boys do all kinds of S and M homoerotic games, like spanking, picking up eggs with their cheeks, and much more. Were you born yesterday or something? That kind of MASCULINE play is as straight as it gets.
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing

^ yes, but I never labeled it, nor anyone I know or knew, labeled in 'erotic'

Saying something is erotic is usually inferring a like or desire or stimulation by it.....in my books anyway and my book is not glued together by homoerotic inspired glue.

^ yes, but I never labeled it, nor anyone I know or knew, labeled in 'erotic'

Saying something is erotic is usually inferring a like or desire or stimulation by it.....in my books anyway and my book is not glued together by homoerotic inspired glue.

I suggest if this topic about homoerotic horseplay and rituals among the straights strongly interests you, that you start a NEW thread right here on the gay forum. You are VERY WELCOME and strongly encouraged to do so by the gays. It's really a good subject area and its quite possible a lively and productive discussion would be the result. All are welcome to open threads on the gay forum, you don't have to be gay!

THIS THREAD is not about detailed expansion on any ONE question-answer exchange.

Thank you for respecting the special formal FORMAT of this thread.

Cheers.

Edited by Jingthing

^ well, I might just do that...but that raises another question.....would I look gay, or others think of me as gay if I start to make posts enquiring about such gay activities.

post-37101-0-82301800-1398512524_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Many of the non-gays have posted in the gay forum over the years. Typically, they announce that they are not gay, which the gays find kind of cute that they feel the need to so, but you can do that too, just keep saying you're not gay ...

Beyond that, it's really up to you, but be clear you're very welcome to do it.

Next ...
Edited by Jingthing

Do mincers prefer to be butchers, bakers or candlestick makers?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

post-37101-0-21640800-1398512720_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Clearly a trick question! Nice one ... full marks. Being mincers they of course are producers of MINCED MEAT, thus the correct answer is of course -- BUTCHERS.
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing

Speaking of butchers....when you enter one...the shop....do gays tend to be drawn to the sausage or the steak section ?

post-37101-0-34505900-1398522831_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: The gays choose their meat based on what they'd like to eat, as in FOOD, the same as the straights. Sorry, I didn't find your question funny but a brownie point for trying. This answer isn't funny either, so I guess we're even.
Hey there, any chance for more SUBSTANTIVE type questions?
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing

^ well, I might just do that...but that raises another question.....would I look gay, or others think of me as gay if I start to make posts enquiring about such gay activities.

You should either be gay or a troll. One would get to stay. The other wold have to go.

They are usually lazy and prefer to sit on their behinds.

You should either be gay or a troll. One would get to stay. The other wold have to go.

Well there we have it, so JT's welcome to post there is incorrect.

Now now Scott, this question was already answered, please stick to the rules :P

• Like 2

A gay sitting on his behind would be somewhat counter productive, n'est pas?

• Like 1

What was it like for gays in the 80's when cases of AIDS/HIV first started to be reported?

post-37101-0-34505900-1398522831_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: That certainly is substantive. I was there on the front lines in San Francisco. Young men were dropping like flies, and quick. It brought out the best in some people and the worse in others, like any crisis. The lesbians who were mostly not effected, were AMAZING. Years later a lady referred to me as a survivor. Then it hit me, she was right. It's too heavy an issue for a short item like this. Suggest reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_the_Band_Played_On
OK, one HUGE difference from now is that in the earlier years, the science wasn't in, it was just a scary plague that was happening to people. If people thought it came from casual contact like just eating together, you couldn't say 100 percent that their fears weren't justified. This was before condoms were a thing ... what's a condom?
There are probably better sources for the direct experience of being there, but I don't know them, I don't really need to read about this history in a book.
Next ..
Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

A post has been deleted. Although I assume many questions are made in jest, we still need to be careful about the language we chose to post.

I think we can move into a more serious phase of the question and answers.

You gay people have been good sports answering some of these questions so...

When gays play football/soccer, do they ever score a Patrick?

Only answers please from 'Gay in a Boxes' that can be bothered to put the GIAB logo on the post, the others are part time gays.

Edited by rhythmworx

You gay people have been good sports answering some of these questions so...

When gays play football/soccer, do they ever score a Patrick?

Only answers please from 'Gay in a Boxes' that can be bothered to put the GIAB logo on the post, the others are part time gays.

I can't put the logo as my windows phone won't allow me... And I,plain dunno how but I,ain't no,part time poof... Full on and here is you answer mr non,gay.

Gays play football soccer rugby AFL all sort of sports. We often score well. In,fact many sports idols are gay and many,of the heterosexual world is totally unaware.

We score hatricks and Patricks and bills and bobs too

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 1

So now that the gays have "gay marriage" what's next on the bucket list? Gay President of the USA? A gay Russian President? Kim-Jun Gay?

thank you Grant your question has presumption included.

Gays do not have marriage in many parts of the world. My own country Australia does not. The USA foes not either in all states. In fact gay marriage is a misnomer in the world as a whole. Gay marriage is not about veils and churches, but about equality. In countries where we have rights but no marriage, there are many

laws preventing us from many things heterosexual people take for granted but it varies state to state.

The bucket list fir many gays is simple really. Just equality the same as every other person in the same country in which we live and to abide by the laws and not be looked upon as some freaks or strange dub species

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 2

The bucket list fir many gays is simple really. Just equality the same as every other person in the same country in which we live and to abide by the laws and not be looked upon as some freaks or strange dub species

i thought gays were the same as everyone else until i read this thread

And your QUESTION is ... coffee1.gif

i thought gays were the same as everyone else until i read this thread

appreciate your concern...

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 1