Cultural Question

djmatty

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your posts, particularly the ones who were kind enough to be polite, and not personally insulting when they don't know me. sad.png It was a genuine question, and I wasn't seeking attention or trolling intentionally. My humble apologies to anyone who thought so.

Thanks for all your posts, particularly the ones who were kind enough to be polite, and not personally insulting when they don't know me. sad.png It was a genuine question, and I wasn't seeking attention or trolling intentionally. My humble apologies to anyone who thought so.

Pictures please

Idiot

Pictures please

Edited by djmatty

This is certainly a classic thread in the making.

Never a dull moment. Seriously, his mother must be so proud.

I am sure she is laugh.png Especially f he has finally moved out of her house at the age of 50
Ohh I doubt that's happened, but she's at least happy that he climbs upon a budget airline twice a year to head over and attempt to spread his seed, after all mother knows he's unable to do it at home. She probably submits his welfare forms whilst he's away. wink.png

He's certainly sits proudly upon the steps of 7/11 each evening, preloading so he doesn't have to pay those pesky bar prices. His attire is usually a wife beater (singlet), board shorts and thongs. He feeds once a day at McDonalds and believes the term 'sexy man' are actually true. He's the kind of foriegner that tries to engage with you as you rush past hoping not to catch anything airborne from him. In his mind, he's living the life and no doubt his friends back in Western Sydney (or whatever other hole he climbed from)are jealous of him and secretly aspire to dump their 500 pound wives and join him next year.

You can normally spot these punters at the airport, their tooth to tattoo ratio gives them away wink.png

You know absolutely nothing about me but have a great deal to say I never realised this forum contained so many insulting people, I'll refrain from descending to your level, maybe my question was a little silly on reflection, but at least I don't randomly accuse strangers of horrible things.sad.png

I know a few Canadains and when they come here they will keep the same bar girl for like 3 months they don't pay any bar fine at the end of there stay they pay the girl and at times buy them a ticket back where they first month. So to answer your question don't pay bar fine to owner and most likely she got the money not from her family but a guy she was with good luck

<Don't pay any bar fine>

Kiddin' right?

They don't pay a daily BF, but all bars have a long time BF that is less than the daily rate ( if keeping the BG a long time ) in total, and only paid once, up front.

16) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

That's all it's been about for the majority of the topic.

mfr_closed1.gif