They're so stupid, that they think you're stupid.

Som wat

Warning: Light hearted banter in progress. Do not read if delicate.

Was just shopping and had my 1 yr old daughter sitting in my arms. Put some stuff in the trolley and a security woman that was next to the trolley pointed out that the trolley has a seat in it. biggrin.png She then told me that it opens to make a child's seat while demonstrating it. biggrin.png

Had to laugh, before thanking her for showing me.

Boggles the mind really. biggrin.png

Had lunch with a teacher friend during the week and he was laughing that he had a young student proudly show him a paper plane that he had made, it being an English lesson he asked 'What is it?' so the student could answer, at which point the teaching assistant who had already been instructed not to interrupt student-teacher conversations said 'It's a paper airplane teacher' looking at him as if he was stupid for not knowing.

He said it actually left him speechless, completely caught for words. biggrin.png

He was laughing saying that the really funny thing is that the TA is probably having lunch with his friends now telling them how stupid the teacher is, that a student showed him a paper plane and he didn't even know what it was! He had to ask the student what it was. cheesy.gif

So what are your experiences of them being so stupid, that they think you're stupid? biggrin.png

Edited by Som wat
  • Like 2

I always enjoy taxi guys who scream out "taxi" when you walk past, as if i could not figure out he was a taxi

We got out of one next to a motosai taxi rank last week with some small suitcases. Put the first ones down on the pavement, took the last ones and took them past the first ones and put them next to the wall, turned around to move the first ones and one of the motosai guys next to us points it out to me. cheesy.gif

Because:

1) I had obviously forgotten about it.

2) I obviously couldn't see it.

3) I had just turned around and started walking to it for the good my health.

cheesy.gif

Edited by Som wat
  • Like 1

9) Do not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

11) Do not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Closed