Thai men biggest cheaters, small penis size blamed

Lite Beer

For every male cheater, there is a female cheater. So, what does this say about Thai women?

small di.c.s go with small ti.ts of thai girls ..................lol.

Take afrikans big long schlngs and women with gargantuan breasts.

It all evens out!

***********Size is not a BIG deal....and also most Thai women's ********** are SMALL......Too BIG******* can be a problem for too SMALL***** ....But....too BIG also can be very good for a too BIG FARANG EGO. Anyway...Thai men win over most farang men...They have a better TONGE skills...They speak Thai! Not everything is about ********* making love.

So what you're trying to tell is, umbanda, is that you have a small d**k? Never mind, I'm sure your mum still loves you :)

But what do you have to say about those farangs with large members that speak Thai fluently?

One mystery and an answer to a question that I always wanted to know; what do women or even gays see in mens bodies?

To me men have always appeared unattractive, theyre skin is rough and hard, hairy, hard bodies, smell like BO, ugly legs, some are bald headed or have beards, rough hairy faces and deep gruff voices.

Nothing like the feel of a young woman, skin like velvet, soft feminine voices, smooth and soft and smell nice, luxury for any man in my opinion.

A young lady once told me, that contrary to popular belief, penis size is not a number one priority when it comes to choosing male partners, they look for other qualities, but I am at a loss to figure out what they are? I am certain that if I would have been born a female, I would now be a lesbian.

After all the years you still do not know?

It's the heart they want. The bigger the heart the more they love you

• Like 1

One mystery and an answer to a question that I always wanted to know; what do women or even gays see in mens bodies?

To me men have always appeared unattractive, theyre skin is rough and hard, hairy, hard bodies, smell like BO, ugly legs, some are bald headed or have beards, rough hairy faces and deep gruff voices.

Nothing like the feel of a young woman, skin like velvet, soft feminine voices, smooth and soft and smell nice, luxury for any man in my opinion.

A young lady once told me, that contrary to popular belief, penis size is not a number one priority when it comes to choosing male partners, they look for other qualities, but I am at a loss to figure out what they are? I am certain that if I would have been born a female, I would now be a lesbian.

After all the years you still do not know?

It's the heart they want. The bigger the heart the more they love you

Some years ago in New York City my friend Darren and I visited a small cafe.

A young attractive waitress approached our table to take our order. We ordered our grub and then she said to my friend; the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, my friend replied; the way to a man’s heart is through his penis. I will never forget the astonished look of surprise on that waitresses face.

But I must agree, my friend was right. Men can become putty in the hands of women if they know how to press the right buttons and treat them right. I would guess that a large majority of men would place the offer of making love to a desirable woman first, before considering what they want to eat, because that’s how men are made and is quite natural in the scheme of things, unless of course they are starving in times of war or famine, but that’s another story for another time.

• Like 1

To me men have always appeared unattractive, they’re skin is rough and hard, hairy, hard bodies, smell like BO, ugly legs, some are bald headed or have beards, rough hairy faces and deep gruff voices.

Drool, drool.

Different strokes for different folks.

A post with a link to the BKK post has been deleted.

26) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.

26) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.

oh, sorry - didnt know

ok, well someone was asking about what does that make thai women if the men are the biggest cheaters, so here is a non bangkok post link to similar article

http://www.fidelitycheckonline.com/are-thai-women-the-worlds-worst-cheaters

oh, sorry - didnt know

ok, well someone was asking about what does that make thai women if the men are the biggest cheaters, so here is a non bangkok post link to similar article

http://www.fidelitycheckonline.com/are-thai-women-the-worlds-worst-cheaters

Just mention penises on Thai Visa and stand back.

The pages will fill up with words of wisdom from guys whose "impressive" tools never left the tool shed back in farang land and whose main draw in Thailand has more to do with the size of their wallets.

pattaya-thailand.jpg Oh you sexy farang!!

the horror, the horror....

• Like 2

For some reason I am reminded of Rule 11 ......

11) Do not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

For some reason I am reminded of Rule 11 ......

11) Do not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

***********Size is not a BIG deal....and also most Thai women's ********** are SMALL......Too BIG******* can be a problem for too SMALL***** ....But....too BIG also can be very good for a too BIG FARANG EGO. Anyway...Thai men win over most farang men...They have a better TONGE skills...They speak Thai! Not everything is about ********* making love.

touched a nerve with you didn't it.....we all know now you suffer from lack of Man-hood Tooling.

Apparently "tongue skills" are responsible for considerably increasing rates of cancer of the tongue, throat, oesophagus (you name it on the way down to the stomach).

Michael Douglas first brought it to our attention, but it is well supported by the medical evidence. Stick to the missionary position?