• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Breaking news on Aljazeera, "Guilty".

but who goes together with her?

It's not looking good for any of the cabinet, they are about to rule on that too...

And the new PM is Chalerm.....I hope not....

Actually, I am dreading the thought of what's coming to the streets of Thailand after the ruling. This won't be an easy transition for Thailand, lets hope it does not decent in to chaos

• Like 1

Yingluck cannot stay in her caretaker PM's post: court.

I dare you to refuse to accept this ruling... I double dog dare you!!!!

Looks like my modesty will remain intact on Walking St come Saturday.

Now the most important part.... what about the cabinet?

Chalerm PM by 4pm??????

tulsathit @tulsathit

Urgent: Caretaker Cabinet stays until new Cabinet is in place.

Must said that the planning was meticulous for all these to happen at the same time.

1. CC hurried judgement today

2. EC decided against sending the royal decree yesterday

3. NACC decided to made judgement on rice scheme on Thursday

4. Ahbisit reform plan

5. Suterp declared final battle

Whatever the outcome, May will be the Waterloo for better or worse.

Suthep declared the final battle so many times, it's hardly unlikely for one of those times to occur simultaneously with this.

Cabinet stays - so Court takes some wind out of the red shirt sails...Looks like the court wants both sides to negotiate this sh%t out...

Might also take some hot air out of the TV red shirt sails, but I doubt it. Cue TV red shirts to defend Yingluck as being "unfairly treated"...

Cabinet stays - so Court takes some wind out of the red shirt sails...Looks like the court wants both sides to negotiate this sh%t out...

Aim_The Nation @Aim_NT 1m

BUT any Cabinet members who took part directly or indirectly in Thawil's transfer, he or she cannot stay in the caretaker's posts: court.

And another change of the story...

Have to admit that I would have been very surprised if they all had to go.

They haven't really cut the head off the snake... more like just tapped it on the head.

This could be a case of 'out of the frying pan and into the fire'....

Hang on.... changing by the second :)

BUT any Cabinet members who took part directly or indirectly in Thawil's transfer, he or she cannot stay in the caretaker's posts: court.

Cabinet members who were in the Cabinet meeting approving Thawil's transfer must be deemed breaking the laws too: court.

I am praying that Surapong was there..... if it was a cabinet vote I think most would have been there....... so...........

Edited by WoopyDoo

There are still a few who are "Post Thawil" and one of the deputy's as well - so a few bozos left hanging around.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

...the govt stays in place, so at least that part makes good sense. A huge defeat for Suthep

Well, anonymous internet guy says its a defeat, so I guess we better bank on it...

...the govt stays in place, so at least that part makes good sense. A huge defeat for Suthep

I think Suthep wouldn't mind a few more defeats like today.....

• Like 2

There are still a few who are "Post Thawil" and one of the deputy's as well - so a few bozos left hanging around.

Deputies are not classed as cabinet.. Only top level ministers.

Not defending anyone here, but even to an outsider it would be easy to say the courts are one-sided and biased. There are cases against PAD-Dems and their ilk that have been "pending" for months, and in some cases, years, with no action on them. Yet, anything connected to the Government, Thaksin or Red Shirts seems to be acted on immediately, usually with guilty verdicts.

I don't have a problem if the courts find Yingluck guilty and remove her, but for the sake of real justice, the courts might just TRY, for once, to be as quick to resolve cases and judgments against those who don;'t agree with PTP.

Examples on both sides of cases dragging at a snail's pace. How long ago did proceedings begin with regards the issuance of a passport to an overseas fugitive? A very long time. Not as if it's a complicated case. Everyone knows the facts. And yet still seem no closer to a verdict.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Nah, he'll twist it around to make it look like HE is the one who personally achieved this court ruling and declare it a "victory".

(Cont) Ministers who were in the Cabinet meeting approving Thawil's transfer must be out of their posts too: court.

There is your banana skin.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Aim_The Nation ‏@Aim_NT 1m

Deputies are not classed as cabinet.. Only top level ministers.

pretty sure that is incorrect

anyone know who is in and who is out?

Selfish time. Does that mean we can have Chaeng Wattana back or not? I would love to only take 4 minutes to the supermarket rather than play a 10 minute REAL LIFE version of Mario Karts with the locals.

55.6 baht to the British pound now... thumbsup.gif

Where? xe.com shows

1.00 GBP = 54.9836 THB British Pound Thai Baht 1 GBP = 54.9836 THB 1 THB = 0.0181872 GBP

Convert again THBGBP.pngView Chart Mid-market rates: 2014-05-07 07:03 UTC

You are correct, it's dropped since i checked before i posted, it fluctuates all the time anyway but 10 mins ago was showing 55.6, then 55.2 and back to 54.97 now.. sad.png

Here I am sitting at the computer and TV trying to find out what is the judgment

at last it is announced, feeling good about the decision and my ability to find out what happened, and I have forgotten the the Thai Grape Vine works 50 times faster

In walk the Thai wife with 2 friend all carrying food from the local supermarket

Whats going on I ask

Did you not get my message she replies

Big party in the village tonight

Take the truck darling and go and get plenty of drinks,

ha ha well this is Thailand