Breakfast in Pattaya

barryofthailand

FYI, Diana Dragon's popular breakfast buffet has been discontinued during low season and will resume around November. I went there yesterday and was only able to order off the menu.

In Jomtien: Hotel Denmark( can't remember the soi no, but a bit further out than soi5), buffet for 160 baht, they have everything that especially Scandinavians will like, cold cuts/dark bread.

Other Nationalities will also find something they like.

Despite I live in North Pattaya I go out there once a week or so, a nice morning ride on the scooter and I am hungry when I get there.

The most popular breakfast venue in PTY remains the venerable Kiss.

Anyway, have a look at the buffet at the newish hotel (can't remember the name) at the corner of Beach Rd. and Soi 12. Reasonable price, pretty good--took a couple of out-of-town guests there a month ago and they were happy enough.

The most popular breakfast venue in PTY remains the venerable Kiss.

It may be popular but you wouldnt catch me in there at any time of day or night. Each to his own.

Anyway, have a look at the buffet at the newish hotel (can't remember the name) at the corner of Beach Rd. and Soi 12. Reasonable price, pretty good--took a couple of out-of-town guests there a month ago and they were happy enough.

The LK Empress? Nice location but very mediocre food for the price. Your guests must be easily pleased.