Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

There is a rumor, that Man Utd will try to buy the 10 best players in the land for a total 99 Mill pounds, then end up with one mediocre player for only 89 mill.

edited for spelling

Edited by Travel2003
  • Like 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a rumor, that Man Utd will try to buy the 10 best players in the land for a total 99 Mill pounds, then end up with one mediocre player for only 89 mill.

edited for spelling

Nah Daniel "the fox" Levy will sell him the entire Spurs first team for £89m and we will have a better goal difference next season as a result.

Carmine is stirring.

I've posted the facts previously.

But he won't let it go, just like AlfieConn.

Further head banging will only give you a headache.

No i'm not stirring, i'm talking football which is what this forum is about.

You on the other hand have resorted to stupid purile snipes to compensate for your inability to back up your argument.

What amuses me is its so blatantly obvious who is stirring on here. Sober up.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Carmine is stirring.

You on the other hand have resorted to stupid purile snipes to compensate for your inability to back up your argument.

You keep coming up with the same old stuff about Lukaku and other Chelsea issues, carmine.

Tbh, it wears me down, much like all the Bale stuff did for you a while back?

Mirror reports that Chelsea lining up Didier Drogba for a transfer 'home' to the Bridge after the World Cup

What do you think P45, player....coaching role?

He can come back and do exactly whatever he wants. thumbsup.gif

Can still play a bit I believe.

I will have to check this out.

Maybe a Puyol type role at Barca? Cover for Costa?

smile.png

Great news if it happens.

Mirror reports that Chelsea lining up Didier Drogba for a transfer 'home' to the Bridge after the World Cup

What do you think P45, player....coaching role?

Aging "Diva Extraordinaire".thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Carmine is stirring.

You keep coming up with the same old stuff about Lukaku and other Chelsea issues, carmine.

Tbh, it wears me down, much like all the Bale stuff did for you a while back?

Yes well theres the dichotomy because i don't care whether you like to topic or not. Fact is its a much talked about transfer topic on a football forum. Its also very relevant to this thread so frankly i doubt anyone else including myself gives a damn whether it wears you down or not

If you don't like it then try to another thread.

• Like 1

According to the Times, Manchester United are willing to let Fellaini leave with the hope of recuperating around £15 million - that's a huge loss on the £27.5 million they paid for him less than 12 months ago.

To LVG if anyone offers 7.5 Million tear their arm off to secure the deal!

• Like 1

Arsenal handed Alvaro Morata transfer boost as Carlo Ancelotti confirms striker WILL leave Real Madrid

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-handed-alvaro-morata-transfer-3666876?

Steven Caulker attracts Arsenal interest as Cardiff captain is targeted by a host of Premier League clubs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2652868/Steven-Caulker-wanted-Arsenal-Cardiff-City-captain-targeted-host-Premier-League-clubs.html

A couple of good signings if they both happen.

Personally, from what I've seen of Caulker he was a shade unlucky not to go to Brazil instead of one or two others, who I won't name. wink.png

Edited by uptheos

Caulker's a bit of a carthorse. He belongs at your Cardiffs, Stokes, Villas or Sunderlands TBH.

Disagree Chic, I thought he had an excellent season in a poor team. I really think he can move up considerably and would be a good buy.

• Like 1

Alberto Moreno Liverpool transfer stalls as Brendan Rodgers refuses to meet Sevilla's £18m asking price

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/alberto-moreno-liverpool-transfer-stalls-3667570?

Liverpool's bid to sign Alberto Moreno hits the rocks as Sevilla ask for chunk up front

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2653358/Liverpools-bid-sign-Alberto-Moreno-hits-rocks-Sevilla-ask-chunk-front.html

Manchester City will complete a £14.5million deal for FC Porto’s defensive midfielder Fernando this week.

City are also expected to confirm the signing of France right-back Bacary Sagna once his contract at Arsenal officially expires.

DM

Manchester City will complete a £14.5million deal for FC Porto’s defensive midfielder Fernando this week.

City are also expected to confirm the signing of France right-back Bacary Sagna once his contract at Arsenal officially expires.

DM

Get those two done and then find a decent centre-back. That'll be about it.smile.png

• Like 1

DM

Get those two done and then find a decent centre-back. That'll be about it.smile.png

Looks like we will adhere to FFP by the next financial scrutiny.

Yeah we do not more support at the back but my other concern is the lack of home grown players we now have.

• Like 1

DM

Not surprised, since Arsenal seem to have become City's farmer club.

;)

Caulker's a bit of a carthorse. He belongs at your Cardiffs, Stokes, Villas or Sunderlands TBH.

Disagree Chic, I thought he had an excellent season in a poor team. I really think he can move up considerably and would be a good buy.

He already did going from the tiny totts to Cardiff.

cheesy.gif

• Like 2

DM

Not surprised, since Arsenal seem to have become City's farmer club.

wink.png

I'm not in the least concerned about him. I think we've had his best, he is somewhat prone to being caught upfield and isn't that good a crosser of the ball. I suspect he's happy earning bucketloads to sit on the bench for a few years; This is his retirement contract.