Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chelsea begin negotiations with Cesc Fabregas as Jose Mourinho admits interest in signing Barcelona midfielder

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10879378/Chelsea-begin-negotiations-with-Cesc-Fabregas-as-Jose-Mourinho-admits-interest-in-signing-Barcelona-midfielder.html

Koke to Barca?

Mangela to Chelsea, not City?

Daily Telegraph more reliable than the Daily Star and Metro maybe.

Edited by P45Mustang

Romelu Lukaku tells Chelsea he wants to leave Belgium striker has told the club that sent him out on loan to West Brom and Everton that he no longer sees his future at Stamford Bridge and is looking for a transfer

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10883003/Romelu-Lukaku-tells-Chelsea-he-wants-to-leave.html

It is a shame if Lukaku thinks like this. Last year Chelsea had Torres, Eto'o that have achieved much more than Lukaku in there careers and both seemed content to fight it out to be in the first 11. Even Ba waited to be given his chances. If this report is true, Lukaku seems to think he must be an automatic choice regardless of his performances. Why can he not just impress when he plays and make his football elevate him to first choice striker??

• Like 1

Romelu Lukaku tells Chelsea he wants to leave Belgium striker has told the club that sent him out on loan to West Brom and Everton that he no longer sees his future at Stamford Bridge and is looking for a transfer

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10883003/Romelu-Lukaku-tells-Chelsea-he-wants-to-leave.html

OK Fine. Sell him.

"Chelsea want to complete the £32 million signing of Diego Costa before the World Cup starts and are also interested in Ezequiel Lavezzi, Mario Mandzukic and Didier Drogba.

Atlético Madrid want £25 million-rated Lukaku to replace Costa, while Juventus, Tottenham and Everton are all interested in the Belgium striker.

Lukaku is currently with the Belgium squad preparing for the World Cup, but has told Chelsea he wants a transfer."

Not a problem. Who wants or needs him. Lukaku is history.

thumbsup.gif

It is a shame if Lukaku thinks like this. Last year Chelsea had Torres, Eto'o that have achieved much more than Lukaku in there careers and both seemed content to fight it out to be in the first 11. Even Ba waited to be given his chances. If this report is true, Lukaku seems to think he must be an automatic choice regardless of his performances. Why can he not just impress when he plays and make his football elevate him to first choice striker??

As i said before MJJ, i can't conceive of him demanding first team football and i think its very unfair to label him with that tag unless he comes out straight and says it which he really hasn't to my knowledge.

Aside of Suarez, Aguero maybe Sturridge on current form theres very few automatic choices and every player knows he has to fit in with the rotation.

Its probably more a case of wanting to build a career at one club and being fed up being out on loan and rejected by your incumbent manager.

• Like 2

As i said before MJJ, i can't conceive of him demanding first team football and i think its very unfair to label him with that tag unless he comes out straight and says it which he really hasn't to my knowledge.

Aside of Suarez, Aguero maybe Sturridge on current form theres very few automatic choices and every player knows he has to fit in with the rotation.

Its probably more a case of wanting to build a career at one club and being fed up being out on loan and rejected by your incumbent manager.

Its certainly no sin to want to have some control over your career. I suppose Lukaku should shut up and enjoy playing for whatever club the maestro wants him to play for, whether its West Brom, Everton or Portsmouth.whistling.gif

Just in case we all get a bit too much ' employer is the boss' mentality.

Lukaku had a full season playing first team football as number 1 choice. He did well and is going to Brazil with Belgium.

His career is in very good shape.

thumbsup.gif

Here we go.

'Carmine and Lukaku Part 10'

Mourinho will employ Lukaku as he feels fit. thumbsup.gif

You'll have plenty of van Gaal material to work with next season, carmine.

If you need it.

smile.png

i'm just stating the fact that Lukaku has never to my knowledge demanded fis=rst team football and probably just wants to be playing for a club permanent and not thrown out on loan.

Do you have a problem with that? If so, why?

Here we go.

If you need it.

smile.png

i'm just stating the fact that Lukaku has never to my knowledge demanded fis=rst team football and probably just wants to be playing for a club permanent and not thrown out on loan.

No problem with that carmine.

Lukaku is a very good player and I haven't got anything personal against him.

Up to him and Mourhino to make it work best.

Lukaku may have a legitimate grievance as he sees it, but his career has not been jeopardised I don't think.

My personal opinion: Mourinho has reservations about the boy but does, or did not wish, to damage opportunity for him in the future.

And that could be just as much about Mourinho as a manager, than Mourinho as a horse trader.

I may be wrong. Lukaku will be fine whatever happens I reckon.

thumbsup.gif

Aside of his injury, Benteke had a poor season as opposed to Lukaku who had a very good season. Hence he's playing in the world cup.

I genuinely think he believes Chelsea will make a marquee striker signing along with Diego costa and doesn't think he'll be able to break into the first team. I think he's right.If you sign for example Cavani swell as Costa, what chance has he realistically goHe's right want to move on imho

• Like 2

Here we go.

If you need it.

smile.png

No problem with that Carmine, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Lukaku wanted the Everton loan to get more playing time. Why not perform so well that you are an automatic choice? After all he was only competing with Turnip Torres, Old Man Eto and Rarely Plays Ba........

Mourinho don't want him.

It's not rocket science.

I agree...and you should have just said that in the first place.

Mourinho has his own ideas and Lukaku knows he ain't in those plans....maybe we will get him as part of a Paulibho deal....who knows what might happen this summer?

World Cup summer of madness from a lot of clubs I reckon.

• Like 1