Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

i think fabregas seems to be underrated if anything mate. adaptable, can play deep and attacking, can get stuck in when required too. though there may be a risk with any other english team taking him - his heart possibly still belongs to arsenal.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's a lot of suff in the press linking Fabregas with Chelsea.

facepalm.gif

I'm not sure at all about this. Do we need a direct Lampard replacement?

We've got midfielders who can create and score from outside the box.

£30 mil badly spent imho. I can not get enthusiastic about Cesc in a blue shirt at Stamford Bridge with Willian, Hazard, Oscar, Ramires, Salah, Kalas, van Ginkel etc etc.

I think Mourinho's got it wrong or playing games, or the press are just making it up.

he's about as ready-made a replacement for lampard as you're likely to find.

Really mate...? I always thought Lamps a strong player, with good feet and a lot of heart for his team.

I don't feel that about Fabregas, great player though.

I remember Vieira's first game back at Arsenal in the CL, Fabregas dumped him on his ar*se and left with the ball in the first five minutes. Not too many players did that.

So I really have no idea where you're coming from.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

i think fabregas seems to be underrated if anything mate. adaptable, can play deep and attacking, can get stuck in when required too. though there may be a risk with any other english team taking him - his heart possibly still belongs to arsenal.

I do underrate him you're right there, but I generally look at players I think will fit in at United, at the moment Kroos and Fabregas don't fit that bill. (for me)

Like I said last week though, I like to be proved wrong.

Redrus.....You'll have to wait a while for Strootman though...VG might be gone before he's fit to playwai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif alt=wai.gif width=20 height=20>

I think that Van Gaal knows something we don't mate, he's said from the start that he wants Kevin there even though his injury is well documented..... Think Van Nistelrooy and Fergie, RvN got injured and was out for a year, Fergie turns up in Holland, at his house and tells him he still wants him. You know the rest.

redrus

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I do underrate him you're right there, but I generally look at players I think will fit in at United, at the moment Kroos and Fabregas don't fit that bill. (for me)

Like I said last week though, I like to be proved wrong.

Redrus.....You'll have to wait a while for Strootman though...VG might be gone before he's fit to playwai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif alt=wai.gif width=20 height=20>

I think that Van Gaal knows something we don't mate, he's said from the start that he wants Kevin there even though his injury is well documented..... Think Van Nistelrooy and Fergie, RvN got injured and was out for a year, Fergie turns up in Holland, at his house and tells him he still wants him. You know the rest.

redrus

Agree, but Fergie wasn't in his 1st season mate. BTW Strootman is good though...if he comes back after the injury.

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

^

Fair point Wilai, but LvG is no spring chicken and United as a club are not in the same position anymore. I think LvG can hit the ground running......

You know what scares me, infact the only thing that scares me........? Ed Woodward. I think he's far mores out of his depth than even Moyes appeared to be....!!

redrus

• Like 2

Come on Chiqs....Kolo did that to Henry, Bergkamp (and Wenger!) and that was only in a trialwink.png FWIW Fab is a far better footballer than Fat Frank could ever be.

Agreed. Fabregas technically far superior to Frank.

But contribution of Lampard to Chelsea over 13 seasons OUTSTANDING.

I don't think Chelsea need Fabregas. Things have moved on.

• Like 1

I really can see Aguero leaving the prem, he's been kicked and punished for the last 2 seasons and besides how are city gonna spend their customary large wad with the fair play restrictions without selling him?, suppose negrado or the decking could go, but would they realize enuf?, the other one has 2 be Suarez, if not this window the next ,as soon as Liverpool get bundled out early of the champs lge, he'll realize it'll be a few years b4 they can compete, he'll want out, Real and its lure of silver ware wont wait around for ever.

Can't see where Aguero has been "kicked and punished" more than any other player. I'm a fan, but Aguero could tweak a muscle stepping out for a coffee.

I'd bet that unless Barca makes a big play for Aguero he'll be going nowhere.

I'm a fan, corse he gets closer attention than most, having to stop players like him is, partly, why the prem's regarded as the toughest physical league in the world,and rest assured he will be feeling it more than most, He's arguably the best ball player in the league and in a defenders/managers eye's totally needs stopping and in either's eye's will be done at all costs, that's the prem for you.

Just a curved ball, would fab fit at Bayern with his old boss?, and 2 me if they were short anywhere, it was a midfield general, same as utd really, they still need a man in the middle to keep things ticking over, surely he fits that bill, plus he grabs a few goals, tailor made i would have thought, trouble is would you actually want to move from Barcelona and live in wet, soggy Manchester?

• Like 1

Well I'd have Fabregas at the Lane in a heartbeat....won't happen of course.

Oh well.....I really wonder who we will end up with this summer.............

hope fully no one smokes', lets get him working with our bunch of star struck m/f--rs and have a clear out after he's made his mind up about what he's got.

I really can see Aguero leaving the prem, he's been kicked and punished for the last 2 seasons and besides how are city gonna spend their customary large wad with the fair play restrictions without selling him?, suppose negrado or the decking could go, but would they realize enuf?, the other one has 2 be Suarez, if not this window the next ,as soon as Liverpool get bundled out early of the champs lge, he'll realize it'll be a few years b4 they can compete, he'll want out, Real and its lure of silver ware wont wait around for ever.

Can't see where Aguero has been "kicked and punished" more than any other player. I'm a fan, but Aguero could tweak a muscle stepping out for a coffee.

I'm a fan, corse he gets closer attention than most, having to stop players like him is, partly, why the prem's regarded as the toughest physical league in the world,and rest assured he will be feeling it more than most, He's arguably the best ball player in the league and in a defenders/managers eye's totally needs stopping and in either's eye's will be done at all costs, that's the prem for you.

Somebody's gonna need to stop Costa.

But if you want the dog's ballacks truth, I don't thing he's an Aguero or a Suarez.

facepalm.gif

So maybe that's why Mourinho is looking at Mandzukic and Lavezzi too.

Of all the attacking players we faced in the CL, Lavezzi was the one who made me feel most nervous.

Turn, bang.

Dangerous as hell.

smile.png

Well I'd have Fabregas at the Lane in a heartbeat....won't happen of course.

Oh well.....I really wonder who we will end up with this summer.............

hope fully no one smokes', lets get him working with our bunch of star struck m/f--rs and have a clear out after he's made his mind up about what he's got.

Well I hope we sign a central defender....letting Caulker go was a huge mistake.

Somebody's gonna need to stop Costa.

But if you want the dog's ballacks truth, I don't thing he's an Aguero or a Suarez.

facepalm.gif

So maybe that's why Mourinho is looking at Mandzukic and Lavezzi too.

Of all the attacking players we faced in the CL, Lavezzi was the one who made me feel most nervous.

Turn, bang.

Dangerous as hell.

smile.png

Nah he's got good touch but more muscle and brawn, if anything he's more your classic old school centre forward, if you want to compare,,,, maybe a joe jordon or a peter withe in their pomp ?.

Fabregas to Bayern is not that curved I don't think.

Aint been mentioned anywhere though.

Doesn't mean it won't happen though.

Arsene and van Gaal are reported as cool. Some reports say deal with Chelsea virtually done.

Fab could well end up NOT in the prem.

You have to hand it to The Mirror cheesy.gif

Luis Suarez £65million bid lined up by Man U?

Me n my pals were lamenting on the same thing in The Star...... F F S, Gerards coming too ya know... wink.png

redrus

edit, ps, I mentioned it on the last page too.... ;)

Edited by redrus

Me n my pals were lamenting on the same thing in The Star...... F F S, Gerards coming too ya know... wink.png

redrus

edit, ps, I mentioned it on the last page too.... wink.png

Just tell it like it is redrus. thumbsup.gif

Yep.

Suarez will line up the goal and miss by 35 yards at least. smile.png

If RM want him they will need to pay at least £110 mil.

( Meanwhile... Mrs Perez is at the bull ring , Roy Hodgson is in Miami being cool, Big Phil Scolari is planning all or nothing )

Where's Guardiola and Mourinho?

van Gaal will do his best with Holland.

So what you gonna do Mr Scolari?

No pressure.cheesy.gif

Good luck matey. Nothing would give me more pleasure.

thumbsup.gif