Austrian bearded drag queen wins Eurovision song contest

Lite Beer

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, as Al-Bundy once said to his son, ''Do what ever you want to do........just.....don't do it in a dress''

Parents don't wish for their kids to be sexual minorities. It's a harder life for one thing being a minority of any kind. But GOOD parents love their children unconditionally no matter what gender or orientation they turn out to be.

• Like 1

2015 will be interesting...

13272136.t.jpg

What Eurovision country will he be singing for?

Chick Norris will be singing for every country and will get full points from every country. After all, Chick Norris is related to Chuck Norris.

• Like 1

2015 will be interesting...

13272136.t.jpg

What Eurovision country will he be singing for?

Chick Norris will be singing for every country and will get full points from every country. After all, Chick Norris is related to Chuck Norris.

Hmmm.

Texas calling!cowboy.gif

Eurovision not answering. 402.gif

Or, as Al-Bundy once said to his son, ''Do what ever you want to do........just.....don't do it in a dress''

Parents don't wish for their kids to be sexual minorities. It's a harder life for one thing being a minority of any kind. But GOOD parents love their children unconditionally no matter what gender or orientation they turn out to be.

Lighten up Jingthing,it was an amusing part of an episode in ''Married with children''

i can't imagine that you have or will ever have your own children so how would you know what good parents have to put up with. I have three children of my own and am looking after another two from my wife. Love is never ever unconditional, we are humane beings not Jesus Christ. All my children have turned out normal,thank the pixie in the sky, i don't think i would reject my children if they turned out gay but one can never know,putting up with the antics of a normal teen is bad enough. I certainly would not play happy families with their partners,i am to much of a bigot for that. I have a very close family relationship with my first cousin who is very effeminate and lives with his partner in London ( who i have never met ) He is now retired but after he finished studying at Oxford uni he was the only person ever to have been offered the position as a professor to teach straight after having finishing his own studies.

What's Nigel Farage make of all this?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He's too busy collecting his expenses...

. . . for his German wife on the MEP spousal payroll.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

It's official! An official said so.thumbsup.gif

Conchita's amazing Eurovision win is good for the gays! clap2.gif

post-37101-0-10342300-1400429667_thumb.j

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/16/conchita-wurst-lgbt-rights-europe-_n_5339033.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

PARIS (AP) — The head of Europe's leading human rights body is praising Conchita Wurst's Eurovision victory as a positive sign that freedom of expression is thriving, and that Europeans are "allowed to shock."
Secretary-General Thorbjorn Jagland of the Council of Europe spoke with The Associated Press by phone about new initiatives to fight anti-gay discrimination before Saturday's International Day against Homophobia.
Despite Russia's ban on dissemination of "gay propaganda" to minors, Jagland said "the general public is moving in the right direction" on tolerance and nondiscrimination in Europe and "we shouldn't put too much pressure" on countries — some in eastern Europe — that take longer.
"I think that Europe wants us to demonstrate that they are for freedom of expression," he said of the victory of Wurst, a bearded transvestite, "that you are also allowed to shock."
"You should be allowed to disturb ... public opinion a little bit. That's what brings us forward — that somebody has the courage to do something different, and appear a little bit different," he said.
  • Like 1

Derogatory posts removed.

11) Do not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.