Who's going up this year?

Chicog

^ together with his team of freebies on 100k pw wages! Ferdinand, Cole x 2, Lampard, Berbatov, Barry, Lescott!

Wheel 'em on out there ! Better than watching the likes of Norwich, West Ham and eggs and Aston Villa. Not to mention Tan's Cardiff.

Plus, the older and uglier I get the more I enjoy seeing 'Arry's even uglier mug on the telly.biggrin.png

Orient 2-0 and let it slip to 2-2. Plenty of action in the 90 and in ET, but it went to penalties.

Rotherham missed their 2nd, but Orient missed their 4th and 5th, so the Northern Monkeys go up.

Rob Ford, taking time out from being Toronto's mayor to manage Rotherham, looked more relieved than ecstatic.

Edited by Chicog

Nice one Millers.

At least there is something to celebrate in South Yorkshire.

Yup, you did very well coming back from 2-0 down, bloody ex Orient player.biggrin.png

Always disappointing to go out on penalties, but they should at least test the keeper to his fullest, so no complaints.

Good luck for next season.

Likewise.

Our teams will meet to play for promotion once more (Sheffield United that is).

You don't need to tell me how it feels to lose in a play off final, Sheffield United have lost in the play offs for as long as I can remember.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice one Millers.

At least there is something to celebrate in South Yorkshire.

Yup, you did very well coming back from 2-0 down, bloody ex Orient player.biggrin.png

Always disappointing to go out on penalties, but they should at least test the keeper to his fullest, so no complaints.

Fantastic. the millers back in the championship. Nothing much between the teams, sad that one had to lose. League one was so strong this year. Most other years, Orients and the millers points tally would have resulted in automatic promotion.

Best of luck to Orient next year, hope we are still there to meet you,

UTM

• Like 2