Abu Hamza found guilty of terror charges in US court

webfact

Abu Hamza found guilty of terror charges in US court

NEW YORK: -- Radical Muslim cleric Abu Hamza has been found guilty by a New York court of supporting terrorism.

He was accused of conspiring to aid terrorist organisations.

The court heard the 56-year-old aided the kidnappers of 16 tourists in Yemen in 1998 and attempted to build a terror training camp in Oregon in the US.

The cleric, who was extradited from the UK in 2012 after an eight-year legal battle, denied all the charges. He now faces a possible life sentence.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27478998

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2014-05-20

What a surprise ! Evidence is optional these days, but this guy looked like a Hollywood villain, so lock him up and throw away the key !

Ah, let's instead make him feel at home and throw Sharia style punishment at him..., just to be culturally unbiased.

He aint got much left to cut off except his head I would be ok with.

Now time to get the next SCUMBAG Choudry

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What a surprise ! Evidence is optional these days, but this guy looked like a Hollywood villain, so lock him up and throw away the key !

Convicted by a jury of 12, more due process of law than he would have given his victims.

• Like 2

Life? Why should he live?

Because he will be aware of his suffering for a long time. We all die at some point, why give him what will come anyway. Keeping him isolated in an 8ft by 12ft box with zero comforts 23 hours a day for the rest of his days is going to really hurt...a lot. No European court of Human rights to say he has to have a computer and a colour TV now, he is stuffed. He pleaded Not Guilty to all charges so the court will now give maximum sentences. Sweet!

• Like 1

Because he will be aware of his suffering for a long time. We all die at some point, why give him what will come anyway. Keeping him isolated in an 8ft by 12ft box with zero comforts 23 hours a day for the rest of his days is going to really hurt...a lot. No European court of Human rights to say he has to have a computer and a colour TV now, he is stuffed. He pleaded Not Guilty to all charges so the court will now give maximum sentences. Sweet!

I agree with you if he were to suffer but 50 channels on a TV in his cell and playing bingo for chocolate bars is not suffering IMO.

• Like 1

I agree with you if he were to suffer but 50 channels on a TV in his cell and playing bingo for chocolate bars is not suffering IMO.

I hear ya!

But I do think it would be amusing in a sadistic kind of way to see his life controlled so much that his only thing to live for would be the weekly or monthly game of bingo in his cell where he might stand a chance of winning a Hershey Bar (which of course he will never win). If you look at the inside of the type of cell he will be in and the documentary on life in the prison he will be in, I think after 1 week in those conditions you or I would be going mad even with 10 hershey bars a day. Don't get me wrong, there is a part of me that would like to see him strung up but that would play to his beliefs and he would have peace during his death thinking he was dying a martyr and that he was 5 mins away from 72 virgins and a eternal supply of Johnny Walker Black label. Best he is left to grow very old and lonely, isolated with nothing other than his own thoughts to torment him. That or watching Jeremy Kyle or Oprah in black and white all day, all pretty much the same effect.

• Like 2

Good. I remember hearing about this guy on the news when I lived in the UK he referred to the UK as "A Toilet" while claiming DSS for him and his extended family living in a council house of course. Ohhh but the far left want to welcome as many of this kind into Britain. I remember being at Greenwich queuing up for some Asian food at a market and the white bird in front of me says to the vendor "Is it halal meat?" like this is the new trend. Blo**** politically correct is destroying this world. I hope he enjoys what his radical Islam has bought him - Life in prison.

I bet you believe he really was trying to defuse that bomb, when he earned his nickname Captain Hook.

• Like 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2634198/Hamza-We-mistake-treating-jailed-hate-cleric-ranter-real-threat-admits-former-chief-prosecutor.html

So the Americans have finally done what the British intelligence services, police, courts and successive governments failed to do in 15 years — they’ve incarcerated Abu Hamza for good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2634590/That-took-America-jail-Hamza-damns-politicians-police-MI5.html

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2634198/Hamza-We-mistake-treating-jailed-hate-cleric-ranter-real-threat-admits-former-chief-prosecutor.html

So the Americans have finally done what the British intelligence services, police, courts and successive governments failed to do in 15 years — they’ve incarcerated Abu Hamza for good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2634590/That-took-America-jail-Hamza-damns-politicians-police-MI5.html

America isn't part of the ECHR, I think that helped.