Need Sprinkler System Installed

Mobi

I've finally decided that I should get a sprinkler system installed on the Mobi estate - it takes the maids about an hour to water the garden and grass on dry days.

I originally intended for the driver to the watering, but he went some time back, and I do the driving now - but I ain't watering my own patch in paradise.

It occurred to me that I might get a good price during the rainy season - can't be too much business right now - especially as the housing business is in the doldrums. :o

I did have a quote from a guy, but he's so unreliable that I've given up on him. Anyone know of anyone who does this sort of thing?

Thanks

I have a supposedly 'all singing and all dancing" electronic system in my garden. Worked fine for the first 3 months and then nothing but problems. It was a 'Hunter' system and cant remember how many times I had to repair it but I dont use it now.

I would suggest that you just put your garden into a grid pattern and run blue PVC pripes under the grass and flower beds with seperate pipes to each part of the grid - and have about 4-6 valves at one place where the water tank is + add a pump and then just get your maid to come and turn the thing on at dusk and let it water each part of the grid for a couple of minutes. Far more reliable than the ###### electronic thing from Hunter.

I thought there was a water shortage in the Pattaya area???

Not in my area. haven't had a water cut during 7 months of residence, and nine months of building. After all - this is civilised Pong :o

If you're hinting that I shopuld conserve water, I reckon a judicious use of a good sprinkler system will use far less water than the maids drenching the whole garden with garden hoses. :D

There is a shop up near you that does the whole nine yards. I just bought 200 mtrs of the pipe for 800 baht the sprinkler things are maybe 5 baht each. They will install it for you and when I find the number I'll let you have it. :o The number that is...

OK until I find the number here is the directions. Turn down the road opposite Fly Now on Sukhumvit at the traffic lights. Go all the way along it for about 2 or three km and just after a small bend in the road on the right is a bank of single story shops. one of those has garden watering system stuff up to the rafters and people waiting to install it at your house.

There is a shop up near you that does the whole nine yards. I just bought 200 mtrs of the pipe for 800 baht the sprinkler things are maybe 5 baht each. They will install it for you and when I find the number I'll let you have it. :D The number that is...

OK until I find the number here is the directions. Turn down the road opposite Fly Now on Sukhumvit at the traffic lights. Go all the way along it for about 2 or three km and just after a small bend in the road on the right is a bank of single story shops. one of those has garden watering system stuff up to the rafters and people waiting to install it at your house.

:D fly now no I dont want to fly now,is that the new airport???????????????????? :o

There is a shop up near you that does the whole nine yards. I just bought 200 mtrs of the pipe for 800 baht the sprinkler things are maybe 5 baht each. They will install it for you and when I find the number I'll let you have it. :D The number that is...

Sorry, Rimmer. I must be the world's worst for this kind of thing. Where's Fly Now?, and which direction on Sukhumvit am I heading?

This place sounds good :o

Going North on Sukhumvit go under where the footbridge used to be at the Nakluha turning, (It's been knocked down) go up past the turning to the nick on the left, keep going until you see signs for for "Fly Now" wholesale dept store on the left (worth a look, big place with all kinds of tot in it) Go over those traffic lights and do a U turn to go back South toward town, when you come back to the traffic lights at Fly Now Turn Left just there. They are down that road on the right hand side, I do not have the number sorry.

PS

My GF calls "Fly Now". "Fly Away" cos I always manage to spend a bunch of money in there. :o

Going North on Sukhumvit go under where the footbridge used to be at the Nakluha turning, (It's been knocked down) go up past the turning to the nick on the left, keep going until you see signs for for "Fly Now" wholesale dept store on the left (worth a look, big place with all kinds of tot in it) Go over those traffic lights and do a U turn to go back South toward town, when you come back to the traffic lights at Fly Now Turn Left just there. They are down that road on the right hand side, I do not have the number sorry.

PS

My GF calls "Fly Now". "Fly Away" cos I always manage to spend a bunch of money in there. :D

:o you have plenty I here, cant take it with you. how is the house going, I suppose the roof would be on by now. are you putting in a sprinkler system?

PS

My GF calls "Fly Now". "Fly Away" cos I always manage to spend a bunch of money in there. :D

:o you have plenty I here, cant take it with you. how is the house going, I suppose the roof would be on by now. are you putting in a sprinkler system?

Nah I'm down to my last 50m :D The sprinker system I am putting in is so the white ants can a shower every couple of months, it will go under the floor.