These stories of Thai girlfriends asking for money are funny.

Stephenterry ! Your remark is really rude and stupid.

Compare what is comparable...all farangs an't fat and young farangs are very beautiful..

But of course, if you are attracted to girls who look like kids, that is your taste...

so little girls who do not understand or even give a dam about what you say or feel can be attractive to some...

buy little girls candy to make them nice to you?

Even if you are not old, sound like Granpa to me.

But these little girls know this game very well...old daddy can be generous....look around, most of these guys would not have a chance with young girls in faranglands.

You can upkeep pretty girls everywhere, is it not a kind of prostitution? No need to come to Thailand for that, but maybe Thailand is cheaper?

Treating women , Farangs and Thais like merchandise does not make you an interesting person. Thai girls are for you, they do not give a dam and I do not blame them.

She has a point.

I prefer to pay as I go.

Nowadays the Filipinos are far better value.

They are more intelligent.

Speak good English.

There morals, integrity, bubbly personality, genuine warmth and logic, by far beat the Thais hands down.

Go on a Thai forum and the guys are 80% negative about there Thai girl friend experiences.

Go on a Pino forum and the guys are 80% positive.

And of course, poverty is a wonderful aphrodisiac!

• Like 1

The point being you can find good women anywhere but in the end you still pay one way other the other, If they make you happy and you do same for them then all good. But just don't kid yourself in to thinking at 50+ and butt ugly your a stud muffin because if that were the case you wouldn't have left home in the first place. Thus reason for bag over my head cheesy.gif

• Like 2

The point being you can find good women anywhere but in the end you still pay one way other the other, If they make you happy and you do same for them then all good. But just don't kid yourself in to thinking at 50+ and butt ugly your a stud muffin because if that were the case you wouldn't have left home in the first place. Thus reason for bag over my head cheesy.gif

Seems like most of use have forgotten they paid or shared expenses (another form of payingsmile.png) with their ex wives/gf in the home country as well.

P*ssy is for free when both partners between 12-20 after that you pay.... one way or another

Know a few farang that found a nice lady in he bar scene as well.... nothing is impossible... but cash is power...biggrin.png

• Like 1

I look at it as an adult-circus. Always loved the clowns as a kid and Pattaya is full of Falang clowns. The stories of male naivety are just amazing. MS>

Pattaya... Disneyland for adults. Rides are better & the waiting time shorter. So I'm told !!!

These stories of guys hooking up online with thai ladies crack me up. They come here posting asking for advice. Ok here is some instead of giving your lady money might I suggest for the paltry sum of 100.00 USD I will save you a fortune. Send it to me and I will personally checkout if your girlfriend for real or fake. If real you only spent 100.00USD for peace of mind if fake only cost 100.00 USD to find out, Thus saving you thousands in the long run. Hell most likely in either case I get laid, and no charge for that it is on the house. In every culture there are women out there to scam you asking for money. If you don't know that now well you will get schooled bigtime then. So do yourself a favor if your unable to pay then don't play or if your able to pay you will be played. I know of a couple Thai chicks who brag how much there several boyfriends send a month. I even get to tap a few of those ladies for free. So keep sending those bucks guys saving me tons of cash.

From your post here Strangebrew, it seems that you are scrambling around for a little cash.

With the visa action tightening up and all these free-birds that you say you have in play I can imagine you with your daily noodle/ lad kaow feast, your "7/11 steps" beergarden action and of course all that free girlie action you say you're getting in that 38sq foot cell you call your home.

Son. I'll grant you that you may have been given one once or twice by a chip pie who owed you one or was too drunk remember whether she was long-balling you or short-balling you but just remember . . . . these are probably gonna your best years.

And now it's time for you to get back to the day-count you do in your passport before you have to do your monthly turnaround.

That is, rather than simply posting during recovery from a post-coital selfie, if you are even here ;-)))

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

• Like 2

I know!! I enjoy them ALMOST as much as the stories of guys bragging of getting free action from working girls!!

Heck you mean the Canadian embassy scammed me by making it mandatory for a new husband of a thai woman to send monthly sums while waiting almost a year for her PR card to come thru. I did see a valuable camera she said I bought and she did arrive in Canada with a nice Seiko for me and on checking it was authentic. Now 4 years later she goes for her citizenship exam on 03 June

• Like 1

My wife has a friend,who has 4 guys on the go at any one time,one bloke got her a credit card,she rakes in about 100,000 a month of course all the fools think they are the only one's,i have met a couple of them,it hard not to laugh when they tell you how much they love her and what a good girl she is.

Unbelievable unless money is just a tool to guys rolling in it.

My wife has a friend,who has 4 guys on the go at any one time,one bloke got her a credit card,she rakes in about 100,000 a month of course all the fools think they are the only one's,i have met a couple of them,it hard not to laugh when they tell you how much they love her and what a good girl she is.

My girlfriends friend, has 4 guys ranging from 26- 61 years old, sending her over 100k a month and 2 of the guys know about the others!

Good luck to her, I say.

Its a internet cafe business in the Philippines. Signed up for dateinasia.com 5 years ago and 3000 hits my first week all beggars.

I am thinking of offering a service where I fully check out a TG before farangs make a decision to buy or not.

Just post a few hot pics of girls and portray yourself as such and you will be getting the 100,000k too from the 26 to 61 one year old too.It is easy to do Just aska Nigerian

A success story! I found and married a Christian Thai girl 10 years my junior. She was/is cute too. University educated but not really street smart. Her parents are well off farmers that own quite a bit of property. Her only brother is a doctor but he can be a tool at times. I gave her $25,000 US dollars when we married to start a business, which she did. Two years later, she bought me a Porsche Boxster and gave me Thai gold. I built her a nice house on land her parents gifted us. She attends a Thai Christian church, I stay at home and work in the flower garden. I am a retired engineer, she sold her company and now stays home or travels around with me. I have not taken her to europe or America. She does not ask to go. We have 2 sons, they are both attending university. One here and one in the USA. There are good Thai women out there gents. Just keep looking and don't

Ah yes, the good Christian Thai ladies......much better then the run of the mill Thai.

Compare what is comparable...all farangs an't fat and young farangs are very beautiful..

But of course, if you are attracted to girls who look like kids, that is your taste...

so little girls who do not understand or even give a dam about what you say or feel can be attractive to some...

But these little girls know this game very well...old daddy can be generous....look around, most of these guys would not have a chance with young girls in faranglands.

You can upkeep pretty girls everywhere, is it not a kind of prostitution? No need to come to Thailand for that, but maybe Thailand is cheaper?

Treating women , Farangs and Thais like merchandise does not make you an interesting person. Thai girls are for you, they do not give a dam and I do not blame them.

She has a point.

I prefer to pay as I go.

Speak good English.

There morals, integrity, bubbly personality, genuine warmth and logic, by far beat the Thais hands down.

Go on a Thai forum and the guys are 80% negative about there Thai girl friend experiences.

The Pilipinas are as unintelligent and uneducated as the Thais except they can speak a 'sort of English' which makes them appear more intelligent.

They hate their own country and want to get out and thus are less insular than the Thais who love their country

Yes, in the Philippines you can get a better looking bird for your dosh.. and.. yes they are poorer than the Thais, their world is much harder and that is the ONLY reason you can obtain a nicer tart.

But............ who wants to go there, its a terrible country.... awful !

• Like 1

My girl isn't like that.

When I leave she heads straight to her village.. I know, coz when I call her I can hear chickens in the background.

Also, she looks after hearself very well, coz when I call her middle of the night, she's usually in the bathroom. I love her I do.

Those are my chickens.

• Like 2

She has a point.

I prefer to pay as I go.

Speak good English.

The Pilipinas are as unintelligent and uneducated as the Thais except they can speak a 'sort of English' which makes them appear more intelligent.

They hate their own country and want to get out and thus are less insular than the Thais who love their country

Yes, in the Philippines you can get a better looking bird for your dosh.. and.. yes they are poorer than the Thais, their world is much harder and that is the ONLY reason you can obtain a nicer tart.

But............ who wants to go there, its a terrible country.... awful !

The smart guys go get a Pino from there.

A nurse, a teacher, or a tart.

Bring them to live here.

They love it here and you have the home game advantage of divide and conquer!

Q.E.D

Slightly on a tangent, I remember when I first met her she wanted to go swimming in the hotel pool, but didn't have a swimming costume. She knew a shop, not far away and I bought her a bikini. Only 2500 baht. Such a nice a kind person that she is, that on the way back to the hotel, she went straight back to the shop to thank the owner. I love her I do.

2500 bt for a bikini? Dude, you were ripped.

Go into the tourist shops and they are around 300 bt BEFORE you talk them down.

Most of you commenting here (especially OP) are tossers too (USA=Jerk offs).

Same as the tossers that throw money at the girls.

Very, very arrogant and very, very sad !

This can only be a comment from you Mona John!

Friday nights, me and the missus go rent a girl from a bar, throw money at her and party all night long.( you know me!)

Not had a sad Friday night for 2 years!

A success story! I found and married a Christian Thai girl 10 years my junior. She was/is cute too. University educated but not really street smart. Her parents are well off farmers that own quite a bit of property. Her only brother is a doctor but he can be a tool at times. I gave her $25,000 US dollars when we married to start a business, which she did. Two years later, she bought me a Porsche Boxster and gave me Thai gold. I built her a nice house on land her parents gifted us. She attends a Thai Christian church, I stay at home and work in the flower garden. I am a retired engineer, she sold her company and now stays home or travels around with me. I have not taken her to europe or America. She does not ask to go. We have 2 sons, they are both attending university. One here and one in the USA. There are good Thai women out there gents. Just keep looking and don't give up.

From my 30+ years experience into and out of Thailand, I have been married to two Thai wifes and have a 'mia noi' in Thailand for 18 years (presently I am 74 Years old) I will guess that you and the 'Christian Thai wife' are near the same age. In my experience over the (30+) years I have seen a few similar well cemented marriages (happy marriages) that last 'forever' and it always seems that if the 3 main ingredients are present - then that marriage prospers and endures the same as anywhere else in the world. The 3 main ingredients seem to be 1) your money 2) you are both near the same age, and 3) you have children in your marriage. This I have observed a few times for myself. I have also seen many 'Older Farangs' who have some money and are very generous find middle aged Thai ladies (not the young and lovely Thai girls) who have died happily in Thailand with a loving spouse at their side. I have also witnessed a number of 'older' guys buy a lot of short term happiness with lovely young Thai girls (something they would never have experienced without the money) and even though it wasn't long lasting it did create valuable 'memories' in their 'older' years.

The moral of my story is "everyone has a different story to tell" and "a fool and his money are soon parted - but some of us got a GOOD ride for our money"

Edited for typo correction...........

Agreed.

Christian Thais have more dignity and better morals and values.

They also tend to be better educated.

I find 1,000 bht a month pocket money, for each year difference in age, works a treat!

• Like 2

Friday nights, me and the missus go rent a girl from a bar, throw money at her and party all night long.( you know me!)

GOOD for you. If you are lucky enough to have money, then enjoy yourself........... You can't take it with you............ Many folks don't have that opportunity or maybe they choose to find happiness buying 'Coach' handbags with their money or Mercedes Benz's. Don't criticize others how they spend, just spend as makes you happy.............. Keep up the 'good work' mate.............

errr... curfew???

GOOD for you. If you are lucky enough to have money, then enjoy yourself........... You can't take it with you............ Many folks don't have that opportunity or maybe they choose to find happiness buying 'Coach' handbags with their money or Mercedes Benz's. Don't criticize others how they spend, just spend as makes you happy.............. Keep up the 'good work' mate.............

Lucky?

I worked at 3 jobs for 10 years doing a 120 hour week.

Didn't have the time or energy to spend it!

I came on holiday to Thailand, when I went home, my mate 40 years old had cancer.I decided to ''retired'' at 35.

Not with a fortune.

But with enough to be happy 24-7.

Ask the JCB, he knows me well!

But you need most, a sense of humour to survive in Asia!

• Like 1

A success story! I found and married a Christian Thai girl 10 years my junior. She was/is cute too. University educated but not really street smart. Her parents are well off farmers that own quite a bit of property. Her only brother is a doctor but he can be a tool at times. I gave her $25,000 US dollars when we married to start a business, which she did. Two years later, she bought me a Porsche Boxster and gave me Thai gold. I built her a nice house on land her parents gifted us. She attends a Thai Christian church, I stay at home and work in the flower garden. I am a retired engineer, she sold her company and now stays home or travels around with me. I have not taken her to europe or America. She does not ask to go. We have 2 sons, they are both attending university. One here and one in the USA. There are good Thai women out there gents. Just keep looking and don't give up.

From my 30+ years experience into and out of Thailand, I have been married to two Thai wifes and have a 'mia noi' in Thailand for 18 years (presently I am 74 Years old) I will guess that you and the 'Christian Thai wife' are near the same age. In my experience over the (30+) years I have seen a few similar well cemented marriages (happy marriages) that last 'forever' and it always seems that if the 3 main ingredients are present - then that marriage prospers and endures the same as anywhere else in the world. The 3 main ingredients seem to be 1) your money 2) you are both near the same age, and 3) you have children in your marriage. This I have observed a few times for myself. I have also seen many 'Older Farangs' who have some money and are very generous find middle aged Thai ladies (not the young and lovely Thai girls) who have died happily in Thailand with a loving spouse at their side. I have also witnessed a number of 'older' guys buy a lot of short term happiness with lovely young Thai girls (something they would never have experienced without the money) and even though it wasn't long lasting it did create valuable 'memories' in their 'older' years.

The moral of my story is "everyone has a different story to tell" and "a fool and his money are soon parted - but some of us got a GOOD ride for our money"

Edited for typo correction...........

A single farang over 65 most often doesn't find "age appropriate" women, anywhere in the world, to be very attractive, especially if the man is fit and all his equipment is functioning properly. I like the old Chinese suggestion for a man - "half your age plus seven." I find women around 40 to be quite compatible, but never so with mid-60's Thai women. To me the three main ingredients are: 1) You really like/love each other 2) You have similar philosophies about life - including religion 3) You have similar diets/drinking habits.

If the #1 factor is money, then it will always be about money. The love will never be true when the woman is the victim and the man is the rescuer. My mother and father were married for 65 years. She was the equivalent of the poor farm girl from Isaan (Kansas) and he the rich farang, two years older. He never stopped being superior and she "the wife." Sad.

If ''they'' were happy who cares?

How long have you successfully been married?

Longest relationship I've had is 7 years.

Never been married.

Couldn't afford the inevitable divorce!

Ive been happy in relationships for 35 years.

Felt no bitterness.

Still friends with all my European X's.

On speaking terms with all my X Thai and Pino girlfriends.

When I'm no longer happy OR I can't afford it.

I'm on my toes!

I have been with my TGF for 6 years, and I live in a land far, far away. I visit Thailand every six months, on occasions she come to Australia and visits me. She lives at home on the farm, and I have just payed 20,000 baht for her first semester in college. The roof got torn off her house about 6 weeks ago, a freak storm in Issan, another 30,000 baht. Those bigger costs rarely come about, but when they do, I support her. I send her 5000 baht per month just to keep her going. She pays the motorbike payment with that, 1200 baht per month, she pays the family electricity bill, around the same amount per month, and she has around 2500 baht a month for herself to buy food, fuel, and some clothes. I talk to her on Skype 2 or 3 times a week, and usually the family join around Skype for the family chorus. She is a wonderful girl, we are planning our future, and my money helps out in some ways, for instance the roof repair, they could never afford, and I'm not getting blindly robbed. If it all ended tomorrow, I would have no bitterness about any of the money I have sent over the years. She is my best mate, and I consider her family to be family. I have stayed on the farm with them on a number of occasions, and always look back at those times with great fondness. Only the individual can make up his mind as to whether or not he feels comfortable with sending his girl money. wai.gif

That's interesting, I have a lady up in issan who has recently started college, she told me she had saved the money to go! she also just had her roof ripped off and needed 30k to get it fixed, I offered to help but she said a cousin could give her half if I sent the other half! she also recently acquired a motorsai which came from the sale of some land she told me..she said that she used to have an Australian bf and she had been there but that was all over as her family had met him and thought he was ok but they needed someone who would be around all the time and although she has a Thai boyfriend who sees her regularly and she loves him, he was kind enough to pay the electricity every month so the family didn't mind him but what she really wanted was a really rich bf who could take care of her , sometimes when I call her the phone rings out then she calls me back and says she was talking with her brother! I send her 3k a month and she is really happy ..

• Like 2

She has a point.

I prefer to pay as I go.

Speak good English.

Really?? My American friend--whose taste runs more the Filipinas than Thai for language reasons--has been ripped off by so many Filipinas that I (and he) have lost count. It's become a bit of a joke between us at this point. What I like about the Thais is that they have a sense of humour ... they not only laugh, but they try to make you laugh. I've known many Filipinas, and most of them are quite passive in social interactions: the man cracks the jokes and they do the laughing (if they get it, which they often don't). Thais like to joke and they like word play. And while Filipinas may have better English, I find a lot still goes over their heads. A few years back, as an informal 'test' of sorts, I used to ask Filipinas if they knew who Osama Bin Laden was. Many did not! Never a met a Thai who was clueless about Osama. I suggest you try this test on your Filipina (btw, if you are referring to women only, you should not write 'filipino')... you may be in for a surprise....

It seems we have a tosser speaking from experence. But hey what can you expect from a NANA raider at least can't expect anything more. I can bet he has hard time paying and getting any off of Suknspit. Becareful you'll have to start shaving your hand.