Yingluck still in military custody

Lite Beer

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would assume, and hope, that Amsterdam is now black listed by immigration.

I hope he isn't. If he is blacklisted he cannot be arrested as he comes in and enjoy the comforts of the Thai prison system.

• Like 1

And Suthep and his bunch?

Thyre not in Government they haven't let the country and he rice farmers down and killed 28 men women and children!!

Red shirts = child killers!!

Last time I commented on this type of idiotic drivel I was suspended so I'll leave it to others to contemplate a reply!

• Like 1

If the officer on the left of the photo is available, I too am willing to be militarily detained.

She does look rather hot indeed!smile.png

Funny - an article about Yingluck, and a young lass in the background steals half the show? giggle.gif

• Like 1

Thyre not in Government they haven't let the country and he rice farmers down and killed 28 men women and children!!

Last time I commented on this type of idiotic drivel I was suspended so I'll leave it to others to contemplate a reply!

Why even be concerned,simply ignore, not easy sometimes I know!

• Like 1

The army should take this opportunity to investigate the assets of all politicians, from every party. Bring in a team of forensic accountants, if there is no reasonable explanation of how you acquired a Bentley, a Rolls and a mansion, they should be seized, sold and you should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The same applies to Suthep, Yingluck and Abhisit, no exceptions.

Sounds really good; however it might take centuries. Not only politicians but police officers, teachers, immigration officers, local council workers etc have become unbelievably rich.

There is one tiny little hitch in it that is who would scrutinize the army officials??

• Like 2

The army should take this opportunity to investigate the assets of all politicians, from every party. Bring in a team of forensic accountants, if there is no reasonable explanation of how you acquired a Bentley, a Rolls and a mansion, they should be seized, sold and you should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The same applies to Suthep, Yingluck and Abhisit, no exceptions.

There you go, making sense again. This forum is for lightly flaming people who disagree with you. By stating the obvious, no one can really lightly flame you; therefore, you should be banned.

Shame on you.

tongue.png

• Like 2

"Yingluck’s close aide Mrs Supakarn Suprakarn, ..... said .. the ex-premier, Yaowapa and Somchai were not detained but released and now were in a safehouse..............

Thapanee tweets on her Twitter that Ms Yingluck was ............. expected to be in custody for another three days, the reporter said. Her latest tweets said Ms Yinguck is in safe place and is not detained.

Reuters also quoted a senior army source as saying she, her sister and her brother-in-law would be detained not more than one week as it was too long."

This has to win a prize as one of the most self-contradicting and wholly baffling articles written. blink.png ....especially when taken with another thread, where Thaksin is allegedly saying he and Yingluck will establish a government in exile (like he has any validity!)

It also demonstrates why people should wait to find facts before publishing / posting.

Thai detainment at it's best, everyone saves face. Or perhaps she has agreed to abandon her brother and is now freely helping. It's possible she was not fully aware of Thaksin's plans, which the Army seems to have researched well. Maybe they showed her some of the evidence.

The alternative is too horrible to contemplate, if she doesn't switch sides she must room with Suthep.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He's just chillin at the Polo club waitng for his promotion, he will probably end up as a Chairman or CEO for True or Singha, some high level position where he does nothing but brings in the big bucks, his reward you might say!

Edited by bkkfaranguy

How about they look at themselves, the police, the judiciary etc etc

They wont though, they will selectively go after a few and leave everything else unchanged.

keep her as long as you want i would say 1 day for everyday the farmers went unpaid..give her time to reflect on how awful she has treated them....

I think you've got your facts wrong. It isn't Yingluck or the Redshirts that are responsible or the tardy payments to the farmers. It's Suthep and the Yellow Shirts. If they hadn't have gone on their seditious rampage to unseat the democratically-elected government the farmers would have all been paid within a couple weeks of their sales. If you want to blame someone for the farmers and the country's current miseries blame it on the Yellow Shirts.

• Like 2

The idea is to help people with mouth problems by removing their need to talk. I would not consider it as detained more as you have all been bad so it inthe corner and think about what you have done and what you can do to resolve the problems.

Inthe case of the Shin family that will be without the man puling strings.

Let's face it if it was not for the comments of CPAO and it's great leader a lot of the issues could have been dealt with.

When you have a politician threatening thelives of the supremem court there is a problem.

For Americans think of it this way. What would happen if the Dems decided that they did not like the conservative judges and threatened to have them removed if they did not agree with what they wanted.

As Thaksin has now announced he intends to form a government in exile which includes Yingluk, her detention may be extended and even downgraded.

Did he promise to take all ex caretaker ministers with him lol

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I agree one million percent. I am getting tired of Thai politicians presenting themselves

as champion of the common man, and meanwhile looting the country of millions of baht.

If fact if Prayuth did seize all that illegal money and paid it to the rice farmers now in debt,

people would sing his praises for generations to come. Start with Chalerm, low hanging

fruit as that would be easy money....

• Like 1

keep her as long as you want i would say 1 day for everyday the farmers went unpaid..give her time to reflect on how awful she has treated them....

I think you've got your facts wrong. It isn't Yingluck or the Redshirts that are responsible or the tardy payments to the farmers. It's Suthep and the Yellow Shirts. If they hadn't have gone on their seditious rampage to unseat the democratically-elected government the farmers would have all been paid within a couple weeks of their sales. If you want to blame someone for the farmers and the country's current miseries blame it on the Yellow Shirts.

Odd then, that payments were not being made before the amnesty bill triggered Sutheps protests:

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/Late-rice-payments-worry-farmers-30216535.html

Numerous articles were highlighting the failure of the scheme many months before:

http://world.time.com/2013/07/12/how-thailands-botched-rice-scheme-blew-a-big-hole-in-its-economy/

http://www.economist.com/news/asia/21583281-increasingly-unpopular-government-sticks-its-worst-and-most-costly-policy-rice-mountain

http://thediplomat.com/2013/07/thai-rice-subsidies-disaster-in-the-making/

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100598755

Edited by rwdrwdrwd
  • Like 1

I agree one million percent. I am getting tired of Thai politicians presenting themselves

as champion of the common man, and meanwhile looting the country of millions of baht.

If fact if Prayuth did seize all that illegal money and paid it to the rice farmers now in debt,

people would sing his praises for generations to come. Start with Chalerm, low hanging

fruit as that would be easy money....

You forget that the generals have Bentleys, Rollses and mansions, all on government salaries, apparently.

• Like 1

Quite. Roaming free, presumably. Not an issue, presumably. No threat to the kingdom, presumably. Not a bad chap, presumably.

Fer gawd's sake.... why can people not read previous threads? It would save such a lot of crap being written!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/728699-militarys-decisive-mood-at-stalled-talks-led-to-seizure/

• Like 1

As Thaksin has now announced he intends to form a government in exile which includes Yingluk, her detention may be extended and even downgraded.

A convicted fugitive with a bunch of alleged thieves.

Wish him luck with that, but dont think he has much of a hand to play anymore.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2