God bless them one and all !

CharlieH

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you are missing the point we "Puritans" got riled about here. Maybe try reading through the whole thread Robert before calling others 'delusional'. I know reading 11 or so pages is difficult for people of limited intelligence and attention.

The point is that namely: the Tantric "Master" is labouring under the savage delusion that the girls would prefer a good tantric seeing to from some flabby reeking old hack after a few words of stuttering halting bar girl Thai rather than be paid in hard cash for their labours.

Looks like he's made enough from his ludicrous books too keep himself in masturbation.

Now that's not fair. I've been posting a lot on this thread with my contention that the old guys get the pretty young girls because old guys are less work, pay more money with less risk.

• Like 1

One question: would any of you want your daughter to be a prostitute?

Wendy Deng? Sure.

ITALIAN PRIME MINISTER Silvio Berlusconi has dispensed some useful advice to young women attending a political youth rally: marry older men for their money. The 73-year-old revealed the reason why women allegedly find him irresistible, namely because he’s a “nice guy” and he’s also “loaded.” Berlusconi also, very kindly, provided an insight into how women think, saying that they favour older men because they reason: “He’s old. He dies and I inherit.”

http://www.thejournal.ie/berlusconi-jokes-about-hitler-advises-young-women-to-marry-rich-old-men-24092-Sep2010/

Wow, OP you truly are yet another psychiatrist's paradise dying in quiet desperation.

I just hope your daughter, or your grand daughter - if you have either - doesn't suffer the same fate of prostituting herself to men 2-3 times her age.

I would like my daughter not to have to work. I want her to do what she wants. Get a PhD. Have kids, write a novel or take care of homeless animals. I hope her husband be he young or old has the money to fund her happiness/dreams. If he wants to buy a castle in Spain and ask me to live there that would be cool too.

I don't give a flying fart what you think about it and neither does Wendy Dengs dad.

I have a friend, his daughter married a junk man. Actually he was the scrap steel king of the Midwestern USA and he bought his daughter a castle in Spain and she did ask her parents if they would live there and keep her company.

Edited by thailiketoo

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Old Stud, on 26 May 2014 - 19:30, said:
chrisinth, on 26 May 2014 - 18:48, said:

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Old Stud, on 26 May 2014 - 00:01, said:Quote

I suggest you go out and have tantra with one of your farm animals. . . . except you don't have the foggiest idea what tantra is.

I live full time in Thailand. I'll most likely die here. I don't really like Christianity, and is one reason I live here. Thailand is 95% Buddhist. The .7% Christians who live here don't dictate morality in this country. Especially not the Christian brainwashed expats who so harshly judge those of us who are enjoying life.

I have no desire to, but if I wanted to marry a 20 year old farm girl, not only would my very two successful grown American sons think its way cool, but the girl and her family would love and accept me till the day I die. It's not a problem here. Not a problem with me. Not a problem with the Thai people here in their country. Get over your self-righteous condemnation of people who don't fit your narrow view of whats right or wrong, good or bad.

I think you're too mature Heavydrinker to put yourself in the same league as Whereyoustay. I've defended you before - this doesn't become you. Sorry.

And. . . I have absolutely no problem with whatever you want to do with your farm animals - its up to you, brother.

I know I'm being a bit picky here, and if I have read it wrong I apologize before bring it up buuuut..........................

if 95% are Buddhist, how can 7% be Christian and where do the Muslims and 'others' fit in?

I feel a bit like the spelling police pointing that out, sorry about that...................wink.png.pagespeed.ce.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

there was a . (point) before the seven. look again. point seven percent.

Ah, I now see your point...............biggrin.png

As per line one of the previous post, apologies..........wai.gif

I haven't had this much fun since that Wxx guy disappeared. Anyhow, who would ever lie on a resume?

http://career-advice.monster.com/resumes-cover-letters/resume-writing-tips/the-truth-about-resume-lies-hot-jobs/article.aspx

In order to lie or embellish one has to know the truth. When writing a resume or CV as much detailed information as possible is needed about the person applying for the position. Thai young people are difficult to work with because the hi so ones never had jobs before or during college. They would come to me with absolutely 0 experience and expect me to write about their experience. So we talked a lot and tried to put some life experiences into work experiences.

The funniest one was for a lady who was applying at an auto parts store and what she suggested she could do for customers who bought expensive accessories. She got the job. biggrin.png

Never heard of a hi so Thai going to a job interview.

I haven't had this much fun since that Wxx guy disappeared. Anyhow, who would ever lie on a resume?

http://career-advice.monster.com/resumes-cover-letters/resume-writing-tips/the-truth-about-resume-lies-hot-jobs/article.aspx

In order to lie or embellish one has to know the truth. When writing a resume or CV as much detailed information as possible is needed about the person applying for the position. Thai young people are difficult to work with because the hi so ones never had jobs before or during college. They would come to me with absolutely 0 experience and expect me to write about their experience. So we talked a lot and tried to put some life experiences into work experiences.

The funniest one was for a lady who was applying at an auto parts store and what she suggested she could do for customers who bought expensive accessories. She got the job. biggrin.png

When they want to work for a multinational company managed by Americans they go to a job interview.

When a genuine Hi-So Thai wants a job at an American company what they tell them is:

These are the members of my family who run your major customers;
These are the members of my family who run your major suppliers; and
These are the members of my famiy who run the water, power, and transport districts where your factories are located.

• Like 2

Hard to believe that in this day and age of political correctness you can still find people on a public forum telling others and especialy elders what they can and they can't do.

Who are they to begrudge the older people a slice of the happines pie.

The young bucks on this forum don't seem to realize that it's them that are doing the catching up.

Yermanee wai.gif

Oh what an eye opener. Didnt realise f&cking young prostitutes was politically correct.

O venerable Sage and wise tantric Master, can you guide us on how to give multi orgasmic pleasure to ladyboys?

Who are you asking?

The venerable OldStud who professes to be a tantra Master who brings joy to the mundane lives of bored prostitutes in Thailand

Have to pass on ladyboy wisdom. I've come close to being being fooled, but have to politely say, Kit wah mai na - I'd rather not. I consider anyone under 18, still children - leave them alone. But adults of any gender or persuasion or age who wish to have a private orgasmic pleasurable experience with one another, a say, go for it ! We have this moment to enjoy life. If it a ladyboy you want - what you want is there - have fun. Report back, I'll include it in my book - field guide to tantra sex in Thailand . . .

"But adults of any gender or persuasion or age who wish to have a private orgasmic pleasurable experience with one another, a say, go for it !"

Yes. But you see that isnt what you are actually engaging in. You are engaging in your own fantasy because you mistake PAYING a hooker for sex equals having a "private orgasmic pleasurable experience with one another" . You are having a private orgasmic pleasurable experience with the aid of paid company. She is just doing her job.

When a genuine Hi-So Thai wants a job at an American company what they tell them is:

These are the members of my famiy who run the water, power, and transport districts where your factories are located.

500,000 Thai people work in the USA and some even work for and train with the US Army and the CIA/NSA. A lot work in Singapore and a lot work in Germany.

I know you don't like me but you are being silly disagreeing with everything I say especially when you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

I don't care who you are if you are going to work for the CIA/NSA or the US Army or Air Force you are going to have an interview. If you are going to work for Air Asia you are going to have an interview. If you are going to work for Minor International you are going to have an interview. If you had a clue you would automatically know who I am talking about and yes they did have an interview.

I entered this discussion when I felt it was out of line for some poster to stereotype all men over 60 as (judgment) and all Thai bar girls as (judgment) and suggesting that if the two ever get together it is (disgusting judgement) Very juvenile thinking (my judgement)

Before I retired I did a lot of life coaching. Check out the facts - physical, emotional and psychological sexual dysfunction is wildly epidemic in the west. In other words, there is a very high percentage of sexually wounded men who come to Thailand.

While I counseled men, I could relate to them, because I too was sexually wounded. We discussed solutions, and mine to them where only a bunch of words of comfort. Because for whatever reason I couldn't find a suitable mate, when I looked for a solution for myself, my only recourse was a very expensive and committed relationship with a sexual surrogate. I wasn’t attracted to this woman and she didn’t offer playmates to practice with. (at a some point it has to become real, and not just words. So I lived many more years with my wound. My first year in Thailand I never considered visiting bar girls. Until my friend suggested it. Subsequently my personal sexual healing happen here in Thailand. I wish I had made this decision twenty years sooner.

Here is an example for those you don’t understand sexual dysfunction. A man, he could be 22, or 42, or 62, suffers from pre-mature ejaculation, but lets say its erectile dysfunction. He really wants to be in relationship and finally meets a gal he’s attracted to. They spend a month dating and finally they are in bed. He can’t get it up. She takes it personally. They try after two or three more dates. He still can’t get it up. She really wants a healthy sex life, so breaks up with him. Now he is really wounded, feels rejected and hopeless.

So the same man comes to Thailand, goes to Walking Street, and picks a pretty young girl and they go to his hotel. He can’t get it up. She’s a typical sweet Thai gal and says, “I so sorry. How I make you happy?” She will try whatever she can to get him hard. Why? It’s her business and she wants a tip and a returning customer. Because of her sweet attention, he’s not feeling rejected. He really does want to have sex with her. If he leaves and doesn’t come back for six months, that same girl will totally remember him and be so happy to see him. She’ll want it to work this time, and he is feeling all this love and attention, doesn’t matter if its her job and its fake or not. He knows she’ll be there, giving him all this good attention, trying to get him up, even if he has to come back twenty times. And when he finally gets hard, she is so excited. He is relieved, and what he just experienced is priceless. He’s got his Man back. This is what it is like to sexually heal with prostitutes in Thailand.

This means nothing if it doesn't pertain to you, but everything in the world to the guy who got his mojo back. I say, whatever it takes.

If that same man is 65 and the same sexual healing happened, that he finally feels alive and healthy again, feels like he can now love and be loved by a woman, maybe finally have a wife and an active sex life (if he ever did have one) - and someone/s on TV posts that he’s a slimy old disgusting grandpa violating young Thai girls - how do you think he should respond?

• Like 1

I don't like or dislike anybody based on anonymous posts. I go where there is material and right now, since that Wxx guy disappeared, you are the motherlode... I can't see how anybody who averages almost 20 posts per day since joining SEP 2013 can get worked up that someone responds to some of their posts. Besides, the ThaiVisa Rules say you can't post any material that is knowingly false, so, if I don't have a clue, then nothing I post can be knowingly false.

... and I said that is what a 'genuine' Hi-So says in an interview.

Nonsense. If a Thai person whatever rank wants a job depending on job and/or location there will be an interview. Many jobs filled by high so and high ranking Thais are performed outside of Thailand. The last one I was personally involved with was the supervisor of stewards and stewardesses at a major airlines.

I don't like or dislike anybody based on anonymous posts. I go where there is material and right now, since that Wxx guy disappeared, you are the motherlode... I can't see how anybody who averages almost 20 posts per day since joining SEP 2013 can get worked up that someone responds to some of their posts. Besides, the ThaiVisa Rules say you can't post any material that is knowingly false, so, if I don't have a clue, then nothing I post can be knowingly false.

... and I said that is what a 'genuine' Hi-So says in an interview.

The topic is "God bless them one and all (ladies of the night" And you wrote about me,

"and after a pleasant night on the town in Pattaya one goes home to a fortress with a guard dog, multiple locks, a 300 pound safe, and everything short of a machine gun turret."

Because you are obsessed. Off topic nonsense from another thread about dogs. Get over it.

I have a guard dog and you don't like guard dogs. I get it. Get over it.

• Like 1

Nonsense. If a Thai person whatever rank wants a job depending on job and/or location there will be an interview. Many jobs filled by high so and high ranking Thais are performed outside of Thailand. The last one I was personally involved with was the supervisor of stewards and stewardesses at a major airlines.

Maybe you can get me a job counseling wounded and sexually retarded expats. Where do I sent my resume?

Correct. This CRAB guy is talking cobblers.

He doesn't know what therm "hi-so" means.

You wrote earlier: When they want to work for a multinational company managed by Americans they go to a job interview.

So I presumed you were talking about a Thai person getting a job with an American company in Thailand as most American companies in America are run by Americans. But then you start talking about Thais getting jobs in America or elsewhere outside Thailand. But that's OK -- moving the goal posts around is routine maneuver.

Maybe you can get me a job counseling wounded and sexually retarded expats. Where do I sent my resume?

How long do you plan on keeping up this troll act of yours?

It's a good act, and it's certainly got a lot of pricks fooled, but it'll burn out quite quickly.

This said, it's interesting to see how posts as innocuous as yours can engender so much insane jealousy. I guess the most jealous individuals are those with the least sexual experience.

Good luck with your trolling!

Did you ever wonder why people from France or Italy don't post in these silly threads?

Anglo-Saxon England is particularly notable as a shame culture, and this trait survived even after its conversion to Christianity, which is typically a guilt culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilt_society

It's a double edged sword. Ladies educated in religious schools sure were a lot of fun when I was a young man but as they matured they became almost too neurotic to exist in polite society.

You know why they have caning in Singapore? Yew wrote: "I bent over a chair and was given three of the best with my trousers on. Raffles Institution was founded by Sir Stamford Raffles on 5 June 1823.

From caning to crazies it happens when we were young. Thailand is one of many cures. In the States it's Prozac in Thailand it's pro's without the zac.

Edited by thailiketoo

From Orson Welles 'Citizen Kane' (1941):

KANE What's the cable?

BERNSTEIN
(reading)
"The food is marvelous in Cuba the senoritas are beautiful stop I could send you prose poems of palm trees and sunrises and tropical colors blending in far off landscapes but don't feel right in spending your money for this stop there's no war in Cuba regards Wheeler."

KANE
I think we'll have to send our friend Wheeler a cable ... Let me see - (snaps his fingers) Mike!

MIKE
(a fairly tough customer prepares to take dictation, his mouth still full of food) Go ahead, Mr. Kane.

KANE
Dear Wheeler - (pauses a moment) You provide the prose poems - I'll provide the war.

You wrote earlier: When they want to work for a multinational company managed by Americans they go to a job interview.

So I presumed you were talking about a Thai person getting a job with an American company in Thailand as most American companies in America are run by Americans. But then you start talking about Thais getting jobs in America or elsewhere outside Thailand. But that's OK -- moving the goal posts around is routine maneuver.

First you get a job with Dow or Air Asia or Minor in Thailand and if you are any good another job with the big wheels in another division of the company maybe in the US or Singapore or Europe (Thailand is a little country you know). I said multinational companies managed by Americans how much clearer can I get. One is interviewed for every step upwards. It has nothing to do with this topic anyway. I know a lot of Thai people I met them through business and education and my Thai family and my own philandering and non philandering ways. Suffice it to say, "I got friends."

When they want to work for a multinational company managed by Americans they go to a job interview.
Perhaps you mean middle/upper class.

Real hi sos are pretty rare here and there is a common saying about them - poo dee din daeng dta kaanf dtin dern, kinda meaning they never work hard.

A hi so would NEVER work as a stewardess.

Edited by Neeranam

Perhaps you mean middle/upper class.

Real hi sos are pretty rare here and there is a common saying about them - poo dee din daeng dta kaanf dtin dern, kinda meaning they never work hard.

A hi so would NEVER work as a stewardess.

I never said they worked as a stewardess or steward now did I? No I didn't. If you included the post you are trying to discredit you would be better informed but along with your buddy Crab you don't.

I wrote, "supervisor of stewards and stewardesses at a major airlines." It is a VP level job and quite appropriate for hi so thank you very much.

At post #37 you wrote "I've met thousands of women in Thailand and ..."

Anybody who feels the need to preface any remark with such a quantifier true or otherwise should IMHO be lined up against a wall and pummelled with whipped-cream pies.

All the rest was downhill from there.

Edited by JLCrab

He was responding to an absurd claim that 90% of women in Thailand's sex trade have been forced into it. He said, "I've met thousands of women in Thailand and never one who was forced into the sex trade" and he was a lot closer to the truth than the guy that he was replying to.

At post #37 you wrote "I've met thousands of women in Thailand and ..."

Anybody who feels the need to preface any remark with such a quantifier true or otherwise should IMHO be lined up against a wall and pummelled with whipped-cream pies.

All the rest was downhill from there.

The complete exchange

Thongkorn wrote, " So would it be called, sex tourism,. Because they have failed marriages for what ever reasons. and move to a country where there are impoverished girls, who sell there body's to live. where 90% are forced into the sex trade."

I wrote, "I've met thousands of women in Thailand and never one who was forced into the sex trade. You are deluded."

You wrote, "I don't think you can make any blanket statement like that until you've met at least 10,000 Thai women."

I wrote, " OK. I've met thousands of women in Thailand and never one who was forced into the sex trade."