success stories on thaifriendly.com

I met my wife three years ago on ThaiLoveLinks.

Had a friend of mine who invited me to Sakon Nakhon, so I stayed with him for a while.

Within a day or two he started to make arrangements for me. One lady worked at BigC, another owned a pig farm, one other lady sold for Honda motorcycles, one was a teacher and a few nurses from the local hospitals.

They all had jobs but I just couldn't click with them.

So I tried TLL paid for my membership and went scouting and sorted out the Matchmaking feature. Caucasian, located in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand, etc.

I was a bit disappointed as it only showed three matches and I send a wink/kiss over to the first one on the list and the other two looked scary.

Over the next couple of days I got over 180 replies from some ladies that showed me as a Single in Sakon Nakhon. I communicated with a few but we had nothing in common and most had kids already, were married before, etc.

I kept hoping that the one lady I send a wink/kiss will finally response to me and after 5 days she send a wink/kiss back to me and we started chatting. I didn't said I speak Thai and also told her I am very poor and my income is very low but she always said I don't care about money as I have a home and she had 20 rais of land but all she wanted from me was to respect her family, which did ring some alarm bells.

She was half my age but she was able to speak good English from the beginning, because she has learned English many years at those English camps, etc.

I decided to drive down to Phang Khon to meet her parents and they were younger then me but both were working. BTW I was 45 1/2 years when we met.

As I have been staying in Thailand for over 20 years at the time I met her, I knew about the culture in Thailand, respect the elderly and don't raise my voice for every peanut.

The biggest test came when I met the parents and told them I am very poor, have no savings and it would be great if they can borrow me some money so I can go to Tops Supermarket in Udon to buy some farang food and German beer.

As the parents knew that I played around Nana, Cowboy for a few years after I got divorced from my Singapore wife, they did insisted that I am going for an AIDS test which I did.

For me TLL was a great option and so far it all worked out and we have now an 18 month old boy.

My wife insisted on her profile that she looks for a Farang, 25-45 years, slim, no mustache, no hairy chest and an open minded thinker and a funny person who doesn't complain about every small matter and the farang should be located in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and not overseas.

I found my diamond.

Sakon Nakhon - Hub of Eating Soi Dog !

Yummy

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Had a friend of mine who invited me to Sakon Nakhon, so I stayed with him for a while.

Within a day or two he started to make arrangements for me. One lady worked at BigC, another owned a pig farm, one other lady sold for Honda motorcycles, one was a teacher and a few nurses from the local hospitals.

So I tried TLL paid for my membership and went scouting and sorted out the Matchmaking feature. Caucasian, located in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand, etc.

I was a bit disappointed as it only showed three matches and I send a wink/kiss over to the first one on the list and the other two looked scary.

Over the next couple of days I got over 180 replies from some ladies that showed me as a Single in Sakon Nakhon. I communicated with a few but we had nothing in common and most had kids already, were married before, etc.

I kept hoping that the one lady I send a wink/kiss will finally response to me and after 5 days she send a wink/kiss back to me and we started chatting. I didn't said I speak Thai and also told her I am very poor and my income is very low but she always said I don't care about money as I have a home and she had 20 rais of land but all she wanted from me was to respect her family, which did ring some alarm bells.

She was half my age but she was able to speak good English from the beginning, because she has learned English many years at those English camps, etc.

I decided to drive down to Phang Khon to meet her parents and they were younger then me but both were working. BTW I was 45 1/2 years when we met.

As I have been staying in Thailand for over 20 years at the time I met her, I knew about the culture in Thailand, respect the elderly and don't raise my voice for every peanut.

The biggest test came when I met the parents and told them I am very poor, have no savings and it would be great if they can borrow me some money so I can go to Tops Supermarket in Udon to buy some farang food and German beer.

As the parents knew that I played around Nana, Cowboy for a few years after I got divorced from my Singapore wife, they did insisted that I am going for an AIDS test which I did.

For me TLL was a great option and so far it all worked out and we have now an 18 month old boy.

My wife insisted on her profile that she looks for a Farang, 25-45 years, slim, no mustache, no hairy chest and an open minded thinker and a funny person who doesn't complain about every small matter and the farang should be located in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and not overseas.

I found my diamond.

Sakon Nakhon - Hub of Eating Soi Dog !

Yummy

Yes tried it but I prefer MK

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I found my diamond.

"I met my wife three years ago on ThaiLoveLinks."

"She was half my age ......"

"BTW I was 45 1/2 years when we met."

"The biggest test came when I met the parents and told them I am very poor, have no savings and it would be great if they can borrow me some money so I can go to Tops Supermarket in Udon to buy some farang food and German beer."

"the parents knew that I played around Nana, Cowboy for a few years ....."

===============

Awesome trolling!

What trolling? That's how it was. When I was single you could see me daily at Nana, Cowboy and Ratchada. We went weekly to Udon at the Tops Super Market. Looks more like you are Troll as you like to accuse other members to be trolling. Get a Life... cheesy.gif

I found my diamond.

"I met my wife three years ago on ThaiLoveLinks."

"She was half my age ......"

"BTW I was 45 1/2 years when we met."

"The biggest test came when I met the parents and told them I am very poor, have no savings and it would be great if they can borrow me some money so I can go to Tops Supermarket in Udon to buy some farang food and German beer."

"the parents knew that I played around Nana, Cowboy for a few years ....."

===============

Awesome trolling!

What trolling? That's how it was. When I was single you could see me daily at Nana, Cowboy and Ratchada. We want weekly to Udon at the Tops Super Market.

So you were younger than the girl's parents and they happily bought you farang food and German beer?

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not a jealous creep like most of the schizophrenics who've replied to this thread and am prepared to believe unusual stories, but yours does sound a bit bizarre.

If it's true, good luck to you!

So you were younger than the girl's parents and they happily bought you farang food and German beer?

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not a jealous creep like most of the schizophrenics who've replied to this thread and am prepared to believe unusual stories, but yours does sound a bit bizarre.

If it's true, good luck to you!

It's normal for all but the lowest classes of Thai society for parents to buy food for their children's partner (except when the partner is in the same age group as the parents).

I found my diamond.

I'd love to see a photo of her if she accepted a skint German who asked her folks for a loan of money to buy beer after he told them he used to fool around Bangkok prostitute hang outs!

I found my diamond.

I'd love to see a photo of her if she accepted a skint German who asked her folks for a loan of money to buy beer after he told them he used to fool around Bangkok prostitute hang outs!

ive read some things on here over the years,

but this as just gone to number 1,,,,,

This is a quote from a profile on that web-site:

'I am an average person, not rich. I want someone with a good heart to look after me and my children. Must be financially stable.

In return, I will love them long time, not butterfly.

Age and looks not important, you take care me'

I vote NO SUCCESS with that web-site. I haven't received a single reply to my profile w00t.gif

'I am an average person, not rich. I want someone with a good heart to look after me and my children. Must be financially stable.

I vote NO SUCCESS with that web-site. I haven't received a single reply to my profile w00t.gif

Sounds an ideal website if you want a involuntary retired bargirl with kids. Maybe if you have low self-esteem and social issues and don't feel comfortably finding genuine bargirls, this is the perfect place.

Sounds an ideal website if you want a involuntary retired bargirl with kids. Maybe if you have low self-esteem and social issues and don't feel comfortably finding genuine bargirls, this is the perfect place.

I burst out laughing on that post; thanks!

Some people in this world, including yours truly, are shy in the real world, and meeting a woman on the street and striking up a conversation is not a possibility. Does this mean that we are not allowed to explore other possibilities to meet women?

Internet dating worked well for me to overcome my shyness, and to lay a foundation for the first meeting, and at least I can express myself better in writing than in person. Its still awkward when I meet a woman for the first time after chatting online, but at least I will have told her a little bit about my self in my online profile, so I might feel a little bit more comfortable with me at our first meeting.

I know I must sound like an ad for internet dating, but it has worked well for me.

It doesn't matter if you are shy, the sex workers you are meeting online, on sites like Thaifriendly, know how to overcome these small difficulties.

The point is, you don't need to express yourself to these women, they don't care about you, or your online profile, they care about your money.

These girls would meet any foreign man who invited them, anywhere in Thailand, if you pay their ticket.

I don't have a problem with a man paying for sex. I do have a problem if he lies to me (or himself).

I have met many ladies on this site. Some were working girls for sure, most were not. Not one asked for money and paid their own way to Pattaya to meet with me. A few times i offered to pay, after meeting them, never before. I have never paid for sex with anyone online.

I am not lying to you or myself wai2.gif

Negative feedback.

I been living here longer than 9 years, speak Thai fluently, also some Lao and Khmer = not a advantage.

Personally I think they want a man younger than 50 - who don't speak Thai, aka know too much.

in my case: 1 out of 100 reply on Thaifriendly. Waste of time.

On Philippines dating site I get 80-90 replies out of 100.

what is PI site you use ??

I have been using the site for 9 months. I have met two girls who wanted money. A few ask for money to come and see me. Short shrift given to them. I have met many genuine women some poor some ok and a couple better off then me. So far I haven't met the right one. But it won't stop me looking.

A roll of the dice these sites.

I knew a guy in Australia that dated Vietnamese girls only from these type of sites. He had great success. New one nearly everynight. I met a few and a few others told me the same. The guy doing the dating said the most he spent on these girls was a ice cream. Yeah and he could speak fluent Vietnamese. He is married now, but not a girl from these sites.

Better off meeting someone just in day to day activities, and get over being shy, but don't be a dick.thumbsup.gif

These sites are the same as going to Nana and find a girlfriend.

We are all handsome whitey, but these girls are looking for money, the same way a bar girl is looking for mone

Trolls are going to have to forgive me- I disagree.

Most are looking for a guy to 'take them away from it all'.

A fair % looking to rip you of.

But there are some girls who are just fed up with the disrespectful behaviour of Thai men.

Plus there will be the girls who read the article why Thai men are the most unfaithful in the world.

Because they have much smaller penises generally!

4th smallest in Asia!

We on the other hand are known to be adequate in that area, with a reputation of wanting to please a women in bed.

Nuf said.

http://www.11points.com/Dating-Sex/11_Random_Findings_In_a_Study_of_Penis_Sizes_Around_the_World

The 11 countries with the smallest average penis size. And now, the other side. The 11 countries smallest in the pants are: North Korea (average 3.8 inches erect)... South Korea (3.8)... Cambodia (3.95)... Thailand (4.0)... India (4.03)... Taiwan (4.24)... Philippines (4.27)... Sri Lanka (4.29)... China (4.29)... Japan (4.3)... and Hong Kong (4.41).

If you are looking for positive feedback...you need to ask the owners of ThaiFriendly for testimonials...

The truth of the matter is...if you are bored to death...it is an entertaining diversion...

If you are serious...then meet a girl where she works...or have someone introduce you to someone...

As noted...ThaiFriendly...for the most part...is where Thais come to secure a financial reward...

I've met around 100 Thai girls, in person, in Thailand. I mean dated or whatever. The notion that I would spend time online to meet a TG is silly. It's hard enough to tell the forest from the trees when you meet them in person on your own. To all the guys out there, don't meet TG online! If you don't have enough time and/or money to spend a year or two in TH, then just take holidays and don't fall in love!!!

These sites are the same as going to Nana and find a girlfriend.

We are all handsome whitey, but these girls are looking for money, the same way a bar girl is looking for mone

Trolls are going to have to forgive me- I disagree.

Most are looking for a guy to 'take them away from it all'.

A fair % looking to rip you of.

But there are some girls who are just fed up with the disrespectful behaviour of Thai men.

Plus there will be the girls who read the article why Thai men are the most unfaithful in the world.

Because they have much smaller penises generally!

4th smallest in Asia!

We on the other hand are known to be adequate in that area, with a reputation of wanting to please a women in bed.

Nuf said.

http://www.11points.com/Dating-Sex/11_Random_Findings_In_a_Study_of_Penis_Sizes_Around_the_World

The 11 countries with the smallest average penis size. And now, the other side. The 11 countries smallest in the pants are: North Korea (average 3.8 inches erect)... South Korea (3.8)... Cambodia (3.95)... Thailand (4.0)... India (4.03)... Taiwan (4.24)... Philippines (4.27)... Sri Lanka (4.29)... China (4.29)... Japan (4.3)... and Hong Kong (4.41).

that explains why the girl I was with, after 7 years in the sex trade was still tight.

it all makes sense now

I met my wife on Thai Love Links. Yep plenty of scammers out there but not all of them. Look for a lday with a degree and a job (not bar or massage) and you have a better chance. I have been married now for 8 years.

9 years is hardly a veteran.

No positive thing to say about these sites. I know of many failures/scams etc but no long-term success.

These women are gold diggers or in financial trouble looking for a farang to bail them out. Ask your fluent friend about all the Isarn songs about this.

It's great you've all been married xx years.

As one guy says, he shagged a different girl every night off sites like this.

So I still wonder how many other foreign guys they banged first?

They don't appear to pick and choose much, all comers welcome.

Or did everyone marry the girl the first time she advertised?

Met my gf not allowed to get married ex not being nice LOL on Thikieesesand have to say it has been good. Just need to get the old thai thinking removed about sex.

I met a few girls n thai kisses and came over here but had teh plan to see what happened. Already aware of scamss so kept money low and never really had a lot until I was sure abut her.

Stay away from a website about aisan date ing. Thai girls of 22 looking for man of any age. they asphave ladies tht when say you would like tomeet are ot available.

@THEFATCONTROLLER:

It is great that you had found an educated and successful partner/gf/wife on TF.

In addition to luck,as you put it, you must have prepared an attractive profile.You must also have to have had a good attitude in the courtship process.

I find that well educated and successful Thai women or American or any other women are easier to find and to approach;all other things being equal.

Needless to say that Thailand is a large country and it provides many experiences for dating,like in any other country.

I value the different dating experiences of everybody here.It is good to hear it all that is possible outcomes.

It is the responsibility of the one seeking a date to select the best possible mate .

There are all sorts of girls out there.

It is like fishing; one should know where to cast one's net.

And a little luck always helps!

These sites are for fools and their money only, which will soon be parted by them.

I disagree. These sites and any other tools to get women are just tools that are destructive in the wrong hands but constructive in the right hands.

That's it that's all.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This.

There is no need to pay if you use it creatively. I've met many women who are quality on there ranging from a super sexy and smart 23 yr old engineering graduate (who was my gf for a while), to a 46 yr. old woman business owner who is holding up quite well, and all sorts in between. I've never paid more than the price of having someone join me for street food.

I can see how it would be an extra step if you're only in it for flesh trade, but for me it's just another tool to discern how much I might be into someone

before I invest in them in any way including physically. Right quick and free for that too.

what is the christian saying again:

give a fish and the person can eat a day (hooker working a client)

or learn them how to fish (internet dating site) and they can eat plenty all & every day

Archived