success stories on thaifriendly.com

Forget the doom and gloom jaded TV merchants, TF is a good site and and you dont need to pay if your happy to wait 10 min between emails.

The lover boys that are so hot for the coffee girls, laundry workers and shop assistants can have them, i aim a lot higher and sure my success rate isnt setting the world on fire but i get my fair share of well educated women earning a decent salary and that my friend lessons my chances of meeting the undesirables in life.

Do you sometimes creak your neck looking down upon all those coffee girls & shop assistants from up in your ivory tower ?
Coffee girls, Laundry workers and shop assistants would be a step up the social ladder for me!

I'm still stuck at farm girls.

There's something sexy about a farm gurl, out in the hay shed ;)

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and sure my success rate isnt setting the world on fire but i get my fair share of well educated women earning a decent salary and that my friend lessons my chances of meeting the undesirables in life.

Indeed. Imaginary online alliances will seldom set anything on fire apart from perchance whereustay's pooh stained underpants.

I'm sure all these imaginary high class girls you meet in cyberspace are delighted to meet someone who can't distinguish between 'lessens' and 'lessons'. I'm guessing you're a TEFL "teacher".....

Yes, but the bald, fat, foreign dullard 20 years her senior, may have a fat wallet, and build her a house etc. Is sleeping with her then very close to zero? I don't think so, unless that normal Thai lady who speaks English has a house, car, good job etc.

You've missed the point, sleeping with a guy for money isn't considered normal by many foreigners.

In Thailand, as far as I am conerned it is. I will speak to prostitutes and ex bargirls anytime as normal girls although I have never used them. To me they are just doing a job which is in demand, mostly for old tattooed, overweight, facial haired westerners who can't get a girl any other way, especially in their own country.

How dare you sir, Iv'e never been so insulted in alll my life.

I do not have facial hair...

Ha Ha, I know not all mongers have facial hair, they don't all have tattoos. or are overweight either, I just describe them as such, because so many of them are like that. Even a couple of my best friends are like that, they know I have respect for them, but they also know that I know how ugly they are.

Youre on a roll ND. First an acoustiuc version of stairway to heaven, then this,

Hilarious.

THANKYOU.

SD,

Can you go on a date through this site and report back to me please.

How much does it cost to join?

Do you have to pay the site per date, what's the deal ?

I'd be very weary of these organisations.......trust no-one (except me). wink.png

ND I met my current GF on there last year. We agreed to meet for the first time at a mall, went for some coffee, then I called her a few days later to set up a second meeting. So it has worked for me.

I believe it cost $24.95 to join for 30 days, but a person can try it for free and send out some emails to see if it works for them. If youre not a member, the features are limited somewhat such as being not able to refine a search by age or location. Also as a non-member you can only send one email every 10 minutes which is not really a problem if youre not trying to email a million girls. As a member you are also able to chat right on Thaifriendly, which helps if you dont want to give out your skype or Line right away and see if the girl is for real and what you are looking for.

The things I liked best about it were the speed of the site itself, pictures loaded quickly, and is almost never down. I had been a member of Thailovelinks, and the site was slower and down sometimes at peak times. There were other things that I liked about it, but its been a while since I was a member. I was also a member of Thaikisses a few years ago, and that site was smaller but had some good features as well.

Its fun to chat with some of the women there, but beware because it can get addicting, but I guess chatting anywhere can get addicting too.

I guess another plus was that I am still friends with some of the women I dated online. I dont go out with them, but one of them taught me alot of Thai and we had fun teaching eachother. Its a good way to improve your Thai and have fun at the same time.

Ok Im getting off the podium.

So, Where did you take her for the second date?

On the second meeting, we went to a local Thai restaurant a friend had recommended that was not too far for both of us. I brought her some roses but she told me not to buy her flowers any more. She said it was a waste of money since they didnt last that long. She is a very practical woman.

On the second meeting, we went to a local Thai restaurant a friend had recommended that was not too far for both of us. I brought her some roses but she told me not to buy her flowers any more. She said it was a waste of money since they didnt last that long. She is a very practical woman.

The usual response is "Don't waste money flower, give me money"

That's even more practical.

I'm going to join TF and give myself the name "Me likee MK too mut.

I'll be beating off the female doctors, lawyers and high class General's daughters for the next year.

If you get The MK Gold Card, the Starbucks frequent shagger card, you'll be sorted

I'll be beating off the female doctors, lawyers and high class General's daughters for the next year.

You might not be beating those girls off, but if you wrote on your online profile "Lets meet for a cup of coffee and see what happens. I promise the second date will be more special if we like eachother" that is an honest approach, and then sets you up for an exciting second date.

You might not be beating those girls off, but if you wrote on your online profile "Lets meet for a cup of coffee and see what happens. I promise the second date will be more special if we like eachother" that is an honest approach, and then sets you up for an exciting second date.

Why not write "Bring a toothbrush."

i aim a lot higher and sure my success rate isnt setting the world on fire but i get my fair share of well educated women earning a decent salary and that my friend lessons my chances of meeting the undesirables in life.

and one assumes the well educated women are wondering whether you are earning a decent salary as well...whistling.gif

Why not write "Bring a toothbrush."

"Bring spare panties"

"Do you cook breakfast ?"

"I will pay for your taxi ride home"

i aim a lot higher and sure my success rate isnt setting the world on fire but i get my fair share of well educated women earning a decent salary and that my friend lessons my chances of meeting the undesirables in life.

and one assumes the well educated women are wondering whether you are earning a decent salary as well...whistling.gif

Maybe he's got an MK Gold card

I can thoroughly endorse Thaifriendly.

I met my wife through contact on the website, or rather I should say she found me as she contacted me first.

There are a lot of fakes and liars there, but there are plenty of genuine ladies too and quite a few are professional people.

Luckily for me she speaks fluent English, has a small house in Bang Bua Thong and a 20 room apartment building that she built with her own money in Ubon Ratchathani, hardly a gold-digger as she owns them all outright.

Totally agree!! I met the love of my life in ThaiFriendly...and..before her...I met great people in that site and others. I am old, fat, and poor..and didn't make difference for most younger women I met, some even rich. Sure, every 50, you will find just one meeting your standards.....but.. that's why there are thousands. Took a lot of time...exactly what old farangs have most here...Time.....No hurry.

Maybe he's got an MK Gold card

Or a Starbucks loyalty card

These sites are for fools and their money only, which will soon be parted by them.

I disagree. These sites and any other tools to get women are just tools that are destructive in the wrong hands but constructive in the right hands.

That's it that's all.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Forget the doom and gloom jaded TV merchants, TF is a good site and and you dont need to pay if your happy to wait 10 min between emails.

The lover boys that are so hot for the coffee girls, laundry workers and shop assistants can have them, i aim a lot higher and sure my success rate isnt setting the world on fire but i get my fair share of well educated women earning a decent salary and that my friend lessons my chances of meeting the undesirables in life.

Do you sometimes creak your neck looking down upon all those coffee girls & shop assistants from up in your ivory tower ?

Coffee girls, Laundry workers and shop assistants would be a step up the social ladder for me!

I'm still stuck at farm girls.

I want to thank all of you for this thread. Long may it continue.

To be more direct.....and for people here to stop saying that every woman on online sites are gold digger or whores....I am 70. Between beautiful women I met online and I dated for a while, or for a night, under 50 years old, were a rich factory owner, a successful medical doctor, a tour agency owner, a fashion store owner, a export/import company owner, a school principal, a governor secretary, a government officer, a police officer, school teachers. With others just had coffee and not in Starbucks...Too expensive for me...I got lucky...my new wife only likes Cafe Boran.

I met my wife three years ago on ThaiLoveLinks.

Had a friend of mine who invited me to Sakon Nakhon, so I stayed with him for a while.

Within a day or two he started to make arrangements for me. One lady worked at BigC, another owned a pig farm, one other lady sold for Honda motorcycles, one was a teacher and a few nurses from the local hospitals.

They all had jobs but I just couldn't click with them.

So I tried TLL paid for my membership and went scouting and sorted out the Matchmaking feature. Caucasian, located in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand, etc.

I was a bit disappointed as it only showed three matches and I send a wink/kiss over to the first one on the list and the other two looked scary.

Over the next couple of days I got over 180 replies from some ladies that showed me as a Single in Sakon Nakhon. I communicated with a few but we had nothing in common and most had kids already, were married before, etc.

I kept hoping that the one lady I send a wink/kiss will finally response to me and after 5 days she send a wink/kiss back to me and we started chatting. I didn't said I speak Thai and also told her I am very poor and my income is very low but she always said I don't care about money as I have a home and she had 20 rais of land but all she wanted from me was to respect her family, which did ring some alarm bells.

She was half my age but she was able to speak good English from the beginning, because she has learned English many years at those English camps, etc.

I decided to drive down to Phang Khon to meet her parents and they were younger then me but both were working. BTW I was 45 1/2 years when we met.

As I have been staying in Thailand for over 20 years at the time I met her, I knew about the culture in Thailand, respect the elderly and don't raise my voice for every peanut.

The biggest test came when I met the parents and told them I am very poor, have no savings and it would be great if they can borrow me some money so I can go to Tops Supermarket in Udon to buy some farang food and German beer.

As the parents knew that I played around Nana, Cowboy for a few years after I got divorced from my Singapore wife, they did insisted that I am going for an AIDS test which I did.

For me TLL was a great option and so far it all worked out and we have now an 18 month old boy.

My wife insisted on her profile that she looks for a Farang, 25-45 years, slim, no mustache, no hairy chest and an open minded thinker and a funny person who doesn't complain about every small matter and the farang should be located in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and not overseas.

I found my diamond.

To be more direct.....and for people here to stop saying that every woman on online sites are gold digger or whores....I am 70. Between beautiful women I met online and I dated for a while, or for a night, under 50 years old, were a rich factory owner, a successful medical doctor, a tour agency owner, a fashion store owner, a export/import company owner, a school principal, a governor secretary, a government officer, a police officer, school teachers. With others just had coffee and not in Starbucks...Too expensive for me...I got lucky...my new wife only likes Cafe Boran.

As far as I can see, the only women under 50, who would sleep with a man over 70, would be those hoping for a death and inheritance in the not too distant future.

What does that make them?

You tell me.

.my new wife only likes Cafe Boran.

Does she like MK?

If I ever go back into the dating game, I'm screwed, as there's no MK or Starbucks where I live. Do you think Chesters will be ok?

.my new wife only likes Cafe Boran.

Does she like MK?

If I ever go back into the dating game, I'm screwed, as there's no MK or Starbucks where I live. Do you think Chesters will be ok?

One suspects Chesters is a step up from MK and Starbucks...you will be fine..thumbsup.gif

Make her a cup of coffee build a small fire, boil up some water, find a roadkilled soi dog, gather some assorted foliage from the garden and bung it all in the water until its made a tasteless, flavourless mulch hey presto your own home-made MK.

Note to TF members who may be reading: Don't try this as rich factory owners, successful medical doctors, tour agency owners, fashion store owners, export/import company owners, school principals, governor secretaries, government officers police officers and school teachers may not like it.

I met my wife three years ago on ThaiLoveLinks.

Had a friend of mine who invited me to Sakon Nakhon, so I stayed with him for a while.

Within a day or two he started to make arrangements for me. One lady worked at BigC, another owned a pig farm, one other lady sold for Honda motorcycles, one was a teacher and a few nurses from the local hospitals.

They all had jobs but I just couldn't click with them.

So I tried TLL paid for my membership and went scouting and sorted out the Matchmaking feature. Caucasian, located in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand, etc.

I was a bit disappointed as it only showed three matches and I send a wink/kiss over to the first one on the list and the other two looked scary.

Over the next couple of days I got over 180 replies from some ladies that showed me as a Single in Sakon Nakhon. I communicated with a few but we had nothing in common and most had kids already, were married before, etc.

I kept hoping that the one lady I send a wink/kiss will finally response to me and after 5 days she send a wink/kiss back to me and we started chatting. I didn't said I speak Thai and also told her I am very poor and my income is very low but she always said I don't care about money as I have a home and she had 20 rais of land but all she wanted from me was to respect her family, which did ring some alarm bells.

She was half my age but she was able to speak good English from the beginning, because she has learned English many years at those English camps, etc.

I decided to drive down to Phang Khon to meet her parents and they were younger then me but both were working. BTW I was 45 1/2 years when we met.

As I have been staying in Thailand for over 20 years at the time I met her, I knew about the culture in Thailand, respect the elderly and don't raise my voice for every peanut.

The biggest test came when I met the parents and told them I am very poor, have no savings and it would be great if they can borrow me some money so I can go to Tops Supermarket in Udon to buy some farang food and German beer.

As the parents knew that I played around Nana, Cowboy for a few years after I got divorced from my Singapore wife, they did insisted that I am going for an AIDS test which I did.

For me TLL was a great option and so far it all worked out and we have now an 18 month old boy.

My wife insisted on her profile that she looks for a Farang, 25-45 years, slim, no mustache, no hairy chest and an open minded thinker and a funny person who doesn't complain about every small matter and the farang should be located in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and not overseas.

I found my diamond.

"I met my wife three years ago on ThaiLoveLinks."

"She was half my age ......"

"BTW I was 45 1/2 years when we met."

"The biggest test came when I met the parents and told them I am very poor, have no savings and it would be great if they can borrow me some money so I can go to Tops Supermarket in Udon to buy some farang food and German beer."

"the parents knew that I played around Nana, Cowboy for a few years ....."

===============

Awesome trolling!

Archived