success stories on thaifriendly.com

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Thaifriendly is a great site, in fact I met my current GF on there last year when i was a member.

Their membership fee is lower than some of the other sites, and they let you try it as a free member before you pay, with restricted features. There might be a few professionals on there, but for the most part, the girls I met before I settled down with this one were sincere and serious about a relationship. But just be aware that if a 19 year old girl is interested in you, and you are pushing 60, its probably someone writing her letters for her, or she is a professional.

I had one girl who asked me to take her to an expensive restaurant for the first date to which I said no. We instead met at MK, which still wasnt cheap, but Im glad I didnt spend too much because it didnt work out after the first meeting.

Overall I had a very good experience with Thaifriendly and would recommend it above the other sites.

Never, ever take a girl on a first date to a anyplace that costs over 800 baht, for the two of you. It just sets a bad precedent. I used to like to take them for coffee only. And I would tell them I only have 45 minutes. How can you commit time, and money to someone you never met? Also, do not have more than two short conversations with her prior to the date, unless you just like the idea of Internet buddies. I do not have time for that nonsense.

I am a winner of the online dating game. Married now from and online dating site. Beautiful Thai lady 34 years my junior who is testing for citizenship this Tuesday in Canada. All I can suggest to anyone is to set your own ground rules for yourself and do not let money enter the picture. In my case I did offer money when was needed for medical and when my offer was refused I knew I had keeper.

I am a winner of the online dating game. Married now from and online dating site. Beautiful Thai lady 34 years my junior who is testing for citizenship this Tuesday in Canada. All I can suggest to anyone is to set your own ground rules for yourself and do not let money enter the picture. In my case I did offer money when it was needed for medical and when my offer was refused I knew I had keeper.

I have never had any problems at all with thaifriendly.com

I have never met anyone who would be classed as a "gold-digger", I have never had a single woman ask me for money, and I can be totally certain that no-one has ever lied to me on that site.

I've never been rude to, I've never been in contact with someone using another person to write their communications, and I've never had a chaperone come along on a first date.

This could all change, of course, if I ever actually browse the site and use their services...

Just my 2 bits,

I am very happy with thaifriendly, after dealing with match.com and several others and meeting people that I was not happy with.

I live in a seasonal tourist area and because of my work cannot really go out and meet people on the street here and meet women. I am 48, divorced, was overwieight then and although I have a professional degree I am not rich. I spent some time travelling in Thailand before and loved it, about 12 months. I want to retire there. I must have gone through over 100 contacts at thai friendly before I met my current girlfriend, and it was slow going at first, lol. Chaperoned meetings and all.

But she is great and we are happy. I'm very happy I put in the effort to look for someone that I could have a mutually satisfying relationship with.

She has a degree, is intelligent, works in a private school, is young and beautiful and has many qualities I could never find in women in western dating sites. I am friends with her family members and both are families are getting to know each other and get along well. I should probably add that my family immigrated to the United States from Poland and I've spent time living in other places overseas. My exwife is from Poland and we spent 17 years together having 2 children.

That said i recommened it to my brother who had completely no luck and seems to have run into more scammers than authentic girls looking for relatiosnhsips.

Like anything on the internet, you need to be cautious in how you proceed.

I used to have a lot of good luck in the Thai chat rooms, but the good ones have closed down unfortunately, including Sanook and Lemononline. On the dating sites, such as goodthaigirl, I get the feeling that if they are not outright hookers, they are definitely looking for some kind of handout/payoff. There are very many off-duty or semi-retired bargirls looking for lame guys to send them money. I don't have personal experience with thaifriendly.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

QuoteJealous of what exactly?

Jealous of being among the number of incredibly skint and desperate losers on that site leaving comments to the women in dire pidgin bar girl Thai such as:

"Honey, why you no skype me long time? me can love you take care when I come to Bangkok in April for two weeks. me think you suay Mak mak"

"Tee Rak me want you take care me. Me good man, think you good lady too"

and other such pearls of romantic prose which would make Shelley and Keats blush......

Any Thai girl calling me 'suay mak mak' would definitely have the alarm bells ringing.

I would be asking for crutch shots on Skype.........................tongue.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Jealous of what exactly?

Jealous of being among the number of incredibly skint and desperate losers on that site leaving comments to the women in dire pidgin bar girl Thai such as:

"Honey, why you no skype me long time? me can love you take care when I come to Bangkok in April for two weeks. me think you suay Mak mak"

and other such pearls of romantic prose which would make Shelley and Keats blush......

Any Thai girl calling me 'suay mak mak' would definitely have the alarm bells ringing.

As the word 'suay' means pretty, I am fairly sure it would never be directed at HD, because I've seen the guy and the word 'pretty' never sprung to mind. I did however dry reach when I smelt him. ;)

Jealous of what exactly?

As the word 'suay' means pretty, I am fairly sure it would never be directed at HD, because I've seen the guy and the word 'pretty' never sprung to mind. I did however dry reach when I smelt him. ;)

Meet Chompu, 22 yo coyote dancer, degree in English.......................sad.png

OK, it isn't really Chompu, but it could be.....................wink.png

These internet dating sites have always scared me, source of nightmares, eh?

I mean she's got a beard for goodness sake!

Just Sayin'

I used to have a lot of good luck in the Thai chat rooms, but the good ones have closed down unfortunately, including Sanook and Lemononline. On the dating sites, such as goodthaigirl, I get the feeling that if they are not outright hookers, they are definitely looking for some kind of handout/payoff. There are very many off-duty or semi-retired bargirls looking for lame guys to send them money. I don't have personal experience with thaifriendly.

hookers want to meet immediately, they have no time for internet friends, so are easy to dismiss

there are plenty of good women on the internet,

just stay away from american internet dating sites, they are filled with women too hungry and needy regardless of their income and wealth status

Meet Chompu, 22 yo coyote dancer, degree in English.......................sad.png

attachicon.gifonline relations.jpg

Just Sayin'

Looks like he's been tucking into MK a bit too much

I've had plenty of good experiences via Tagged.com

My current 'gig' is exactly my type: petite, young, cheerful and she genuinely loves sex without any guilt or reluctance.

As she's quite childish and a bit neurotic (like most Thai women), I get bored of her sometimes and ignore her for a few days. Then she sends me naked selfies - erotic, not slutty - and I instantly crave her again.

I have had plenty of good experiences and met lost of great people on social media sites with less emphasis on dating, such as Thailand Friends and Hi5 and even Facey. Not used a dating site per se, but from what I've heard, thaifriendly is one of the better ones.

Negative feedback.

I been living here longer than 9 years, speak Thai fluently, also some Lao and Khmer = not a advantage.

Personally I think they want a man younger than 50 - who don't speak Thai, aka know too much.

in my case: 1 out of 100 reply on Thaifriendly. Waste of time.

On Philippines dating site I get 80-90 replies out of 100.

"in my case: 1 out of 100 reply on Thaifriendly. Waste of time."

Understandable with your avatar !wink.png

Just Sayin'

Maybe she has a nice personality. just sayin ;)

Personally, I can give ThaiFriendly a 100% thumbs up.

After several years of being divorced and lonely in Australia, I packed my bags a little whle ago, and got on a plane to Chiang Mai. Two days before leaving, I signed up with ThaiFriendly and messaged a few ladies saying 'I am arriving in CM in a couple of days...reply if you would like to meet up.' I got a few replies, but one lady looked particularly promising. By co-incidence she works at a guest house two doors down from the one I was staying in, so we arranged to meet up when she finished work. This is how it worked out...

I got off the plane in CM at 10.00am, and was on a date with a very attractive lady at 5.00pm that afternoon. We hit if off right away, and a relationship blossomed right off the bat. I am well aware of all the stories about farangs being ripped off by Thai women, so I was very much on my guard. But so far, all my suspicious have proved to be unfounded, and she has shown herself to be a genuinely lovely lady who just wanted to meet a nice guy. From the outset, I made it clear that I was not rich, and was not in a position to finance a gold-digging girlfriend. The only difference that made is that she started suggesting cheap Thai places to eat, instead of more expensive Western ones.

Since day one, she has not only been an awesome girlfriend, but also my translator, cultural interpreter, negotiator, fixer and all-round concierge service. I was expecting to pay 15,000B for an apartment, but she found me a fantastic one for 3500B just outside the old city. She got me a Thai-style deal on my motorbike, and generally saves me money every day because I pay Thai prices instead of Farang prices.

Much more importantly, of course, I now have a beautiful, gentle, caring and loving woman in my life - and every day in CM is just awesome. The $25 or so I invested in joining ThaiFriendly is probably the best investment I have ever made (and no, I do not have any connection with the site, except as a delighted customer).

Of course, you need to keep your eyes open for the scammers and gold diggers - but I can assure you from my personal experience that there are some wonderful women out there just looking for love. I give ThaiFriendly my highest recommendation!

Thai dating sites are even worse than Thai bar girls. Before I had a friend that wrote the profiles and replies for the girls in Pattaya. He and the girls just made up a lot of stories and bull.... and nothing was true

My current 'gig' is exactly my type: petite, young, cheerful and she genuinely loves sex without any guilt or reluctance.

As she's quite childish and a bit neurotic (like most Thai women), I get bored of her sometimes and ignore her for a few days. Then she sends me naked selfies - erotic, not slutty - and I instantly crave her again.

and then you wake up ?

and then you wake up ?

Eh, no. But she wakes up the neighbours in my condo with her groaning and screaming, which I find embarrassing but it turns me on at the same time.

After several years of being divorced and lonely in Australia, I packed my bags a little whle ago, and got on a plane to Chiang Mai. Two days before leaving, I signed up with ThaiFriendly and messaged a few ladies saying 'I am arriving in CM in a couple of days...reply if you would like to meet up.' I got a few replies, but one lady looked particularly promising. By co-incidence she works at a guest house two doors down from the one I was staying in, so we arranged to meet up when she finished work. This is how it worked out...

I got off the plane in CM at 10.00am, and was on a date with a very attractive lady at 5.00pm that afternoon. We hit if off right away, and a relationship blossomed right off the bat. I am well aware of all the stories about farangs being ripped off by Thai women, so I was very much on my guard. But so far, all my suspicious have proved to be unfounded, and she has shown herself to be a genuinely lovely lady who just wanted to meet a nice guy. From the outset, I made it clear that I was not rich, and was not in a position to finance a gold-digging girlfriend. The only difference that made is that she started suggesting cheap Thai places to eat, instead of more expensive Western ones.

Since day one, she has not only been an awesome girlfriend, but also my translator, cultural interpreter, negotiator, fixer and all-round concierge service. I was expecting to pay 15,000B for an apartment, but she found me a fantastic one for 3500B just outside the old city. She got me a Thai-style deal on my motorbike, and generally saves me money every day because I pay Thai prices instead of Farang prices.

Much more importantly, of course, I now have a beautiful, gentle, caring and loving woman in my life - and every day in CM is just awesome. The $25 or so I invested in joining ThaiFriendly is probably the best investment I have ever made (and no, I do not have any connection with the site, except as a delighted customer).

Of course, you need to keep your eyes open for the scammers and gold diggers - but I can assure you from my personal experience that there are some wonderful women out there just looking for love. I give ThaiFriendly my highest recommendation!

go have breakfast at

Juicy 4 U
Ratchamanka 5, Mueang Chiang Mai District, เชียงใหม่, Thailand
see the female cook, who is co owner an tell her Steve the American with the thai g/f from Mae Sai said hello,
she will remember me as the guy who ordered two wheatgrass shots each morning, plus veggie juice, then pad thai!

Thai dating sites are even worse than Thai bar girls. Before I had a friend that wrote the profiles and replies for the girls in Pattaya. He and the girls just made up a lot of stories and bull.... and nothing was true

The stories were true just not about Thai girls.

go have breakfast at

Juicy 4 U
Ratchamanka 5, Mueang Chiang Mai District, เชียงใหม่, Thailand
see the female cook, who is co owner an tell her Steve the American with the thai g/f from Mae Sai said hello,
she will remember me as the guy who ordered two wheatgrass shots each morning, plus veggie juice, then pad thai!

I would recommend MK or Starbucks...thumbsup.gif

and then you wake up ?

Eh, no. But she wakes up the neighbours in my condo with her groaning and screaming, which I find embarrassing but it turns me on at the same time.

You should paint the ceiling like she asks then, stops the groaning I've heard.......................tongue.png

Just Sayin'

I will bet "Chompu" 22 Coyote dancer, degree in English...loses "her" keys a lot based on that photo.

Archived