OK. You win. We will all go home with all of our dosh!

pbeieio

Are you a one of the oil/electronic/tourism/production magnates? if not, you and your dosh won't be missed. Besides, Thailand don't care much about the ''farang'' anyway. They have plenty more huge profitable business relationships with other Asian countries including Japan and China. Small businesses like shops and small/medium companies just keep the local and micro economy running. The big fish is where it is at, for example, toyota and honda manufacturing relationship with Japan, Not to mention rice and rubber exports.

the OP is realizing for himself, what I also concluded months ago.

he is wise to leave before things get worse for him, and they can indeed get worse,

kicking him on his way out the door, is part of that unwelcome feeling he has, as, the willingness of members to do that to him,

is precisely the example of Thainess, that you all have absorbed,

it is not ok,

to treat people this way,

the fact that you all enjoy it,

is pathetic

OP, get your money out of Thai banks while you can,

there are a host of unknowns about to hit Thailand,

do not get caught in the sweeps

As far as I see it, the changes that will be coming to Thailand in the future, will most likely be for the better.

As for having the same rights here that a Thai has in London, if you had enough money, anything can be bought.

Just pack your little bag and scurry on back to the hub of immigration. You will not be sorely missed.wai2.gif

Are you a one of the oil/electronic/tourism/production magnates? if not, you and your dosh won't be missed. Besides, Thailand don't care much about the ''farang'' anyway. They have plenty more huge profitable business relationships with other Asian countries including Japan and China. Small businesses like shops and small/medium companies just keep the local and micro economy running. The big fish is where it is at, for example, toyota and honda manufacturing relationship with Japan, Not to mention rice and rubber exports.

Thailand exports rubber and rice???

Well, I'll be. tongue.png

• Like 1

If Thailand allowed farang to run businesses, buy houses and land easily and allowed farang the same rights and protections and opportunity that Thais are offered in Europe and abraod.. then you would not be starting this topic because you would not be able to afford to live in Thailand and all the telfers would be unemployed without university credentials.

Put it this way, why don't you go to Singapore where farang can operate with ease with all your demands?...

If Thailand allowed farang to run businesses, buy houses and land easily and allowed farang the same rights and protections and opportunity that Thais are offered in Europe and abraod.. then you would not be starting this topic because you would not be able to afford to live in Thailand and all the telfers would be unemployed without university credentials.

Put it this way, why don't you go to Singapore where farang can operate with ease with all your demands?...

Well said...

I don't think he can go to Singapore either, don't think they issue work passes for farang janitors and farang cleaning staff

• Like 1

There is a system of duel pricing ... sure.

I love the typo 'duel pricing' - calculators at 20 paces?

Darn ... I did it again ... facepalm.gif

I also always type 'form' when I mean 'from' !

Should I strive to do better or take the pigeonjake <deleted> approach?

I'm off for a beer to not overthink it.

• Like 1

'Farangs' seem to think that the lack of rights to buy property is directed exclusively at Farangs. The Chinese would have bought up half of Bangkok plus Isaan by now without this law. Second generation Thai-Chinese are doing this. Of course in the tiny mind set of many FARANGS the whole of Thailand is out to get them specifically and they start going on about dual pricing. In the Swiss mountains, locals get a cheap price, tourists pay another price, and this is the same in many other countries. When I go back there I pay half price for rail tickets as do most Swiss apart from those that hardly ever use the train. Grow up and stop moaning. Anyway, I very rarely pay FARANG price, I present my Thai driving license, stay in the car, get my wife to bargain. I have seen bar girls with their FARANG in tow, paying ฿500.- for an object that my wife easily knocked down to ฿350.-.

• Like 1

'Farangs' seem to think that the lack of rights to buy property is directed exclusively at Farangs. The Chinese would have bought up half of Bangkok plus Isaan by now without this law. Second generation Thai-Chinese are doing this. Of course in the tiny mind set of many FARANGS the whole of Thailand is out to get them specifically and they start going on about dual pricing. In the Swiss mountains, locals get a cheap price, tourists pay another price, and this is the same in many other countries. When I go back there I pay half price for rail tickets as do most Swiss apart from those that hardly ever use the train. Grow up and stop moaning. Anyway, I very rarely pay FARANG price, I present my Thai driving license, stay in the car, get my wife to bargain. I have seen bar girls with their FARANG in tow, paying ฿500.- for an object that my wife easily knocked down to ฿350.-.

I always ask for the thai price, especially after I found out I had to pay an addition 500 baht for my soapy because I was white

they should have discounted me, because I didnt smell

In review of your remarks, I have come to a conclusion and will pose this question ?

How much did she get you for ?

Yeap, clearly, that's what it's about. Why do some disgruntled farangs claim to be some wealthy financier when it's obvious that they're in fact, destitute? The OP's got no money. He's failed in business. His GF/wife (mostly likely a former BG) dumped him. He's being chased out of Thailand with his tail between his legs. So he's going to dump on Thailand the only way he can. Pathetic, but all too predictable.

• Like 2

None, i only think it was not very nice what you wrote, dear boy.

Dear boy ?

What are you?

A man attracted to 90 year old Czechoslovakian hermaphrodites?

Well you can't blame him/her for that, everywhere I go people want a piece of my action. :P

the OP is realizing for himself, what I also concluded months ago.

he is wise to leave before things get worse for him, and they can indeed get worse,

kicking him on his way out the door, is part of that unwelcome feeling he has, as, the willingness of members to do that to him,

is precisely the example of Thainess, that you all have absorbed,

it is not ok,

to treat people this way,

the fact that you all enjoy it,

is pathetic

OP, get your money out of Thai banks while you can,

there are a host of unknowns about to hit Thailand,

do not get caught in the sweeps

Doomed, we are all doomed

• Like 2

Have you sent my money yet?

Yes, I transferred 25 satang yesterday. Don't spend it all at once wink.png

If you're lucky he'll take you to MK too.....

I'd like to take Patsy out somewhere, but she's always pawing at my body, trying to get my clothes.......so it makes it a bit hard - lucky girl.

What time? Can't wait, so excited. Woo Woo.

What's that in real money?!!

Like real Swiss Francs??? Quick, quick quick... come on come on,,,,

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1

What time? Can't wait, so excited. Woo Woo.

What's that in real money?!!

Crazy Kat !

I haven seen you this excited since the last time ...... errr, maybe for another time ;)