Where to buy , Ear protection earmuffs ?

Lumbini

Does anyone know where to buy ear protection earmuffs in Bangkok ? I went to HomePro but no luck . The sales person did recommend gun shop but I have no idea where those are that would also have the ear protection big earmuffs I need for protection . I bought 1500 watt Viatmix blender and while it is amazing what it is doing to my ears is very damaging and now even after using earplugs and trying different kinds my ears are ringing . As much as these blender cost and as stellar as this 100 year old company is with it's evolved product including this as option in their product line seems like a no brainer . As much as I love this blender and as much as it's helping with health blending raw vegetables and fruit it is doing serious damage to hearing so the experience of having this new tool is greatly diminished . If anyone knows a store the specializes in safety equipment or a fun shop that may sell these earmuffs I would greatly appreciate the information . I am near Lumpini park so if location is close to this even better , thanks in advance .

What we think we become ...

I have not seen them in Bangkok, but at least the "mom & pop" hardware shop across the (central) road from Foodland sell them in Pattaya. Maybe you just have to look for one in Bangkok, or ride to Patts to get them ...