Junta head to hold politicians responsible for their past wrongful management of the country

Lite Beer

Please read my post before spouting off. If you like a post, I'm of the old fashioned opinion that you agree with that post, simple as that.

So there I was correcting an original mistake about the purchase price of some clocks, then I'm accused of being wrong in my calculations ( the post that you liked) and finally here you are ranting about the PTP, the army and suthep, none of which were mentioned by me in my post.

You need to learn to chill before posting.

The like can be an acknowledgement, it can be used for a part of a post without responding.

So YOU chill out, and I said do not bring me into your snide remarks with another person.

You are more of one for spouting off as we found out during the dung administration and later Suthep hence my remarks, and you still are not letting go.

I do not really have to mention the old regime but because of you long standing denial, and still unable to let go . Battling with any poster over PTP wrongs is never ending.

Being a very minority in your views on TVF doesn't it make you think that the majority got PTP all wrong ??? and they were not worth defending. This is my point.

The clocks are a micro meant wrong that occurred during their term in office - because the army are having a go at a clean up, a few people are still kicking them instead of being angry with Shin clans try to be the only one dominant force here, now worms are coming out the woodwork they are near fully exposed better now than later when this country has nothing left.

I have always maintained I was a critic of a diabolical regime and opposed PTP for what their game was. I was never a yellow or a lover of any SU/DEM. just a critic and I could never condone their actions let alone be bare faced and deny their antics.

I know there is a wider picture with so many finger wanting to get in on the act, but the outlook is brighter now than anytime before.

As I said, I was just correcting a post wrt the purchase of clocks in parliament and once again you turn it into a rant about the "dung" (you really need a new catchword) government and suthep and the army and now even the dems - I presume that is what you mean by SU/DEM.

A lot of anger there, perhaps you would get some benefit from an army "attitude adjustment" course. coffee1.gif

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the military will decide arbitrarily who they feel is responsible? Looks like judge, juror and executioner all rolled up in one. Not a nice thought internally and externally.

You just dont like the fact that theyve cleared up the past Governments garbage in 1 month and have the country feeling like a more honest, on track place!! Maybe one day youll realise that the answer to Thailands problems is in Thailand NOT in Dubai!!

The military has not cleaned anything up. The military just took control. The military should not be the ones deciding what the country should do. The Thai people should be doing that and they should be maintaining a constitution and they should be properly using the courts and civilian police force. Just because the Thais don't seem to be doing that, does not mean the military has the right to take over and run things. In a few years, the next military will probably arbitrarily do the same thing and again usurp the government. Who is watching the military? Who is making sure they are not doing anything wrong? Who is or can judge the military? What keeps the military on the straight and proper path? Who or what will assure that people's rights are protected when there is no law or constitution?

The best man in the land is watching don't worry too much, we don't need Andy Pandy to keep check.

You said the military has " not cleaned anything up yet " ???? where the dickens have you been this last month. do not lie.

Another who failed dismally in his duties the Attorney General has also been removed from his office yesterday. The Junta sweeping out the garbage continues. Long overdue and more good work General Prayuth.

What about the judicial system? Do you think the junta will reform this?

I do not think the Junta should be.

It would be better that when there have been reforms and elections and specifically a new Senate in place then yes the judicary should also come under the hammer. There are appalling decisions from the criminal court, pathetic sentences handed out and a lack of committment from the penal division to enforce those sentences.

The other obvious group that should also come under scrunity is the Army. That of course relies on the police and the judicary doing their job democratically for the Army to be gradually shut out of having to be the peoples police and incite Martial Law.

But reading that it was NOT the government that bought the clocks, offsets my disappointment.

If not the government, then who? Ronald McDonald? Of course it was the gov't who paid. They paid 62,500 each for clocks which can be bought retail in Germany for Bt.16,800.

Gov't is supposed to get discounts, plus any bozo can negotiate added discounts for quatity of 240 of an item. So, the government overpaid by Bt.11 million, and that's assuming they could have paid full retail with no discount for quantity. If there were four middle men, each took home a cool Bt.2.75 million baht - cream off the top, just for those unattractive clocks.

As my British friends would say, what a bunch of <deleted>!

Being British, you should know all about <deleted>.
  • Like 1

Please read my post before spouting off. If you like a post, I'm of the old fashioned opinion that you agree with that post, simple as that.

So there I was correcting an original mistake about the purchase price of some clocks, then I'm accused of being wrong in my calculations ( the post that you liked) and finally here you are ranting about the PTP, the army and suthep, none of which were mentioned by me in my post.

You need to learn to chill before posting.

The like can be an acknowledgement, it can be used for a part of a post without responding.

So YOU chill out, and I said do not bring me into your snide remarks with another person.

You are more of one for spouting off as we found out during the dung administration and later Suthep hence my remarks, and you still are not letting go.

I do not really have to mention the old regime but because of you long standing denial, and still unable to let go . Battling with any poster over PTP wrongs is never ending.

Being a very minority in your views on TVF doesn't it make you think that the majority got PTP all wrong ??? and they were not worth defending. This is my point.

The clocks are a micro meant wrong that occurred during their term in office - because the army are having a go at a clean up, a few people are still kicking them instead of being angry with Shin clans try to be the only one dominant force here, now worms are coming out the woodwork they are near fully exposed better now than later when this country has nothing left.

I have always maintained I was a critic of a diabolical regime and opposed PTP for what their game was. I was never a yellow or a lover of any SU/DEM. just a critic and I could never condone their actions let alone be bare faced and deny their antics.

I know there is a wider picture with so many finger wanting to get in on the act, but the outlook is brighter now than anytime before.

As I said, I was just correcting a post wrt the purchase of clocks in parliament and once again you turn it into a rant about the "dung" (you really need a new catchword) government and suthep and the army and now even the dems - I presume that is what you mean by SU/DEM.

A lot of anger there, perhaps you would get some benefit from an army "attitude adjustment" course. coffee1.gif

Attitude is all wrong with you to repeatedly condone that PAST regime.

If I went on this adjustment course I certainly would not want you to adjust anything for me. Knowing how your brain works with all your high level propaganda posts.

Why did you get involved with the disputed CLOCK figures were you defending the monies spent --and why ??? I didn't comment because most of the PTP contracts were flawed but this is putting it in a nice way.

So you run along and get your scan to find out why you condone lousy governing. your incredible -astounding-pre programmed propaganda.

All my Rants as you call them were for control and transparency here in Thailand not SHIN total control as now we are seeing what damage that has done.

You view is yours, but please do not keep knocking posters that opposed the PTP. accept what happened, as we all did when PTP were elected, until the monkey business started then people kicked back harder than Yingluck expected, then she thought she could get away with the Feb election, to regain more Shin income.

I mentioned your scan treatment because of your silly suggestion for me to attend a attitude adjustment course.thumbsup.gif

Edited by ginjag
  • Like 1

The military has not cleaned anything up. The military just took control. The military should not be the ones deciding what the country should do. The Thai people should be doing that and they should be maintaining a constitution and they should be properly using the courts and civilian police force. Just because the Thais don't seem to be doing that, does not mean the military has the right to take over and run things. In a few years, the next military will probably arbitrarily do the same thing and again usurp the government. Who is watching the military? Who is making sure they are not doing anything wrong? Who is or can judge the military? What keeps the military on the straight and proper path? Who or what will assure that people's rights are protected when there is no law or constitution?

If you asked the military to answer those questions, they would probably say something like; "....because the others were so corrupt and making so many bad decisions."

next thought: just because one group is corrupt and inept, does not necessarily mean the subsequent group will not be. There are 2 basic problems for acquiring leaders in Thailand: {1} there is a dearth of decent leadership material, and {2} when people do vote, they make dumb decisions.

• Like 2

But reading that it was NOT the government that bought the clocks, offsets my disappointment.

If not the government, then who? Ronald McDonald? Of course it was the gov't who paid. They paid 62,500 each for clocks which can be bought retail in Germany for Bt.16,800.

Gov't is supposed to get discounts, plus any bozo can negotiate added discounts for quatity of 240 of an item. So, the government overpaid by Bt.11 million, and that's assuming they could have paid full retail with no discount for quantity. If there were four middle men, each took home a cool Bt.2.75 million baht - cream off the top, just for those unattractive clocks.

As my British friends would say, what a bunch of <deleted>!

Being British, you should know all about <deleted>.

I rather think that one way or another the tax payers paid for it, not the government nor the parliament.

That's one concept not spread well enough amongst Thais - it's not the government's money, it's the people's.

• Like 2

If I went on this adjustment course I certainly would not want you to adjust anything for me. Knowing how your brain works with all your high level propaganda posts.

Why did you get involved with the disputed CLOCK figures were you defending the monies spent --and why ??? I didn't comment because most of the PTP contracts were flawed but this is putting it in a nice way.

So you run along and get your scan to find out why you condone lousy governing. your incredible -astounding-pre programmed propaganda.

All my Rants as you call them were for control and transparency here in Thailand not SHIN total control as now we are seeing what damage that has done.

You view is yours, but please do not keep knocking posters that opposed the PTP. accept what happened, as we all did when PTP were elected, until the monkey business started then people kicked back harder than Yingluck expected, then she thought she could get away with the Feb election, to regain more Shin income.

I mentioned your scan treatment because of your silly suggestion for me to attend a attitude adjustment course.thumbsup.gif

I'll continue "knocking" posters who post erroneous information. How can that be a propaganda post - perhaps you missed this statement by me in your haste to decry any post you see as harmful to the "cause"

the clocks were bought by the office of the secretary general of parliament for a still stupidly high price of 62,500 baht each which includes a satellite link.

Does that sound like, as you call it, incredible -astounding-pre programmed propaganda to you?

Well, obviously it does, hence my suggestion of some attitude adjustment. It might help you to think before posting.

• Like 1

I'll continue "knocking" posters who post erroneous information. How can that be a propaganda post - perhaps you missed this statement by me in your haste to decry any post you see as harmful to the "cause"

the clocks were bought by the office of the secretary general of parliament for a still stupidly high price of 62,500 baht each which includes a satellite link.

Does that sound like, as you call it, incredible -astounding-pre programmed propaganda to you?

Well, obviously it does, hence my suggestion of some attitude adjustment. It might help you to think before posting.

I am relating to you whole attitude towards the defending, now your on the same mode in the scrutinizing senators post, denying all the time my question to you is why. Because a poster gets something wrong about bits and bobs there is no reason to jump in to defend -as it always seems to be political anti PTP posts---that's what stands out to me and others.

I accept what Suthep has done in the past and do not jump in to defend him, it all comes out in the wash--Problem is the more you defend the past admin the more problems you will get when bad money admin is revealed and there is a vast amount to yet be brought into the open.

Any thing that is quote " harmful to the cause" in Thailand should be criticized. Government or posters.

I am far from this perfect attitude but I do have my morals about right, I was brought up that way, and would never dream to defend evil, evil is a bad word really but when a government is trusted to govern properly and does the opposite, I suppose the record is bordering evil.

• Like 1

I suggest you start 'knocking' on doors of employees in order to get a job and a life.

I am relating to you whole attitude towards the defending, now your on the same mode in the scrutinizing senators post, denying all the time my question to you is why. Because a poster gets something wrong about bits and bobs there is no reason to jump in to defend -as it always seems to be political anti PTP posts---that's what stands out to me and others.

I accept what Suthep has done in the past and do not jump in to defend him, it all comes out in the wash--Problem is the more you defend the past admin the more problems you will get when bad money admin is revealed and there is a vast amount to yet be brought into the open.

Any thing that is quote " harmful to the cause" in Thailand should be criticized. Government or posters.

I am far from this perfect attitude but I do have my morals about right, I was brought up that way, and would never dream to defend evil, evil is a bad word really but when a government is trusted to govern properly and does the opposite, I suppose the record is bordering evil.

Never forget that Thaksin bought a lot of GT-200.

Evil as in insane amount of vile, inhuman and grisly acts? You may not like the government or their governance but remember they are royally endorsed and is disrespectful.

Another who failed dismally in his duties the Attorney General has also been removed from his office yesterday. The Junta sweeping out the garbage continues. Long overdue and more good work General Prayuth.

What about the judicial system? Do you think the junta will reform this?

I do not think the Junta should be.

It would be better that when there have been reforms and elections and specifically a new Senate in place then yes the judicary should also come under the hammer. There are appalling decisions from the criminal court, pathetic sentences handed out and a lack of committment from the penal division to enforce those sentences.

The other obvious group that should also come under scrunity is the Army. That of course relies on the police and the judicary doing their job democratically for the Army to be gradually shut out of having to be the peoples police and incite Martial Law.

Roadman they had their go in 2007. Why I asked was because of this and second, you can actually buy the result. When the judge retires to give the decision on the case (no court transcripts are taken as I understand) this is the time to actually contribute to the judge for a decision. The judicial system is in fact a precursor/prototype developed by the military.

So if you are on the road to tackle corruption this is where you start. If you can't get a fair hearing without paying for it the courts remain the domain of the rich and the elite. What do you do at the ground level, you try and strike a bargin with the person that catches you. Now the person who catches you is well aware of the potential trap you are faced with going thru the court system and really is trying to do you a favour under the circumstances. Hence the endemic corruption throughout Thai society.

Corruption helps supply a good house, mercedes car, university education, trips overseas; this is something the Asian Human Rights Commission found in examining cases in the Thia court system.

Once the senate is in place, which will by all accounts be the Thai Elite majority, backed and endorsed by the military (this is what happened in the last coup; 74 elected and 73 appointed senators?) as it is a system that works perfectly for this group (a leopard doesn't change its spots).

Why wouldn't the penal system lack commitment? Police send the cases up to the courts but don't get paid?

The judiciary has created a bottleneck of corruption that if you don't get paid before the case gets to court you won't get paid, but why should the judge recieve all the cash benefits?

The junta talks about corruption but really, shuting down a few taxi's and illegal ranks, jetski operators, cars parked illegal in Bangkok is not getting to the root cause?

Unfortunately the biggest criminal is beyond the grasp of even the Junta trying to set up his "Government in Exile".

I don't think Thaksin is setting up anything.

post-102528-0-62934000-1402754789_thumb.

Pictures on bands tying Thaksin, on his mouth: Panthongthae Shinawatra [Thaksin's son]; on his wrists: Pinthongtha and Phaethongtha Shinawatra [Thaksin's daughters]; on his ankles; Pojjaman Na Pompet [Thaksin's former wife]

[Thaksin's silence since the coup has been unusual. The promised civil war that was threatened for years did not materialize and no coherent strategy was forthcoming from the Pheu Thai Party. Some speculated that the completely unexpected timing of the coup caught Shinawatra family members inside the country and this has stayed Thaksin's hand in definitively stating a position and countermeasures to the coup.]

• Like 1

all great, but only if both sides would be held accountable... which is unlikely to happen I guess.

both sides?

afaik since 2006 there was only one side in government (except about 1 year). Of course the democrats should be accountable, too. Guess who caused the bigger havoc

I think killing protestors sheltering in a temple is big havoc. Let's see if Thuggs and Annihilator go to jail for murdering Nurse Betty.

Unfortunately the biggest criminal is beyond the grasp of even the Junta trying to set up his "Government in Exile".

attachicon.gifThey Got Thaksin's Family.jpg

Pictures on bands tying Thaksin, on his mouth: Panthongthae Shinawatra [Thaksin's son]; on his wrists: Pinthongtha and Phaethongtha Shinawatra [Thaksin's daughters]; on his ankles; Pojjaman Na Pompet [Thaksin's former wife]

[Thaksin's silence since the coup has been unusual. The promised civil war that was threatened for years did not materialize and no coherent strategy was forthcoming from the Pheu Thai Party. Some speculated that the completely unexpected timing of the coup caught Shinawatra family members inside the country and this has stayed Thaksin's hand in definitively stating a position and countermeasures to the coup.]

Or ....maybe he's just not really the Boogey man...

btw where is Yingluk ? I'd like to know. Has she been disappeared ?

Of course he's not the Boogey man (the Bugis are pirate sailors on the SE coast of the Island of Sulawesi and are Indonesian. Thaksin is Sino-Thai). He is, however, the puppet-master who created, the TRT, PPP, PTP, and the UDD, and, until his sister dissolved Parliament, he controlled the Thai government by via Skype and telephone. He's the 'paymaster', the man behind the curtain, and self-described 'caddy'. He is also the man who couldn't accept that his time was past and has been the instigator of 90% of the political unrest in Thailand since 2008. His governments set records for corruption. Who are you trying to fool? One of my best friends is close to Dr. Thaksin and has visited him in HK in the past year seeking favors for a couple of my friend's clients

Last I read, Ms. Yingluck is just fine and is staying in her home town of CM and keeping a low profile. I'm sure she's glad she is no longer a 'clone'.

• Like 1

Of course he's not the Boogey man (the Bugis are pirate sailors on the SE coast of the Island of Sulawesi and are Indonesian. Thaksin is Sino-Thai). He is, however, the puppet-master who created, the TRT, PPP, PTP, and the UDD, and, until his sister dissolved Parliament, he controlled the Thai government by via Skype and telephone. He's the 'paymaster', the man behind the curtain, and self-described 'caddy'. He is also the man who couldn't accept that his time was past and has been the instigator of 90% of the political unrest in Thailand since 2008. His governments set records for corruption. Who are you trying to fool? One of my best friends is close to Dr. Thaksin and has visited him in HK in the past year seeking favors for a couple of my friend's clients

Last I read, Ms. Yingluck is just fine and is staying in her home town of CM and keeping a low profile. I'm sure she's glad she is no longer a 'clone'.

I guess she will just have to be content with being half a clone.

(Joke...

Reporter: "Yingluck, ar you a clone"?

Yingluck: "No, of course not! But I can juggle a bit".

End Joke)

all great, but only if both sides would be held accountable... which is unlikely to happen I guess.

both sides?

afaik since 2006 there was only one side in government (except about 1 year). Of course the democrats should be accountable, too. Guess who caused the bigger havoc

I think killing protestors sheltering in a temple is big havoc. Let's see if Thuggs and Annihilator go to jail for murdering Nurse Betty.

With TT (Turncoat Tarit) having skedaddled I am afraid you will have to get ready for a little disappointment. It looks as if legal prosecution is once again only based on facts, not Red Shirt wet dreams.