Msi motherboard

SergeyKot

Hi

my motherboard died few days ago and Im trying to find replacement for it. Want to take MSI Z77 MPower or Z77A-gd80 or Z77A-gd65. Yep, socket 1155. Found only in Malaysia, but they dont send it hear

.could someone recomend me store in Bangkok or online shop, please? thx

Im afraid they have only gigabyte matx ((((

Realy difficult to find mb z77 socket 1155(((

Drop them an email...they are always helpful and answer fast.....He checked several things for me, which were not available in Thailand.

Others offered it....But when I tried the others, they never had any stock. So dropping an email to invadeit saves time :-)

AAA+++ company

Im afraid they have only gigabyte matx ((((

Realy difficult to find mb z77 socket 1155(((

I'm assuming the z77 is an older motherboard as in the invade web site they have Z87 and Z97 "for the 1155 socket CPU. Recommend you take another look at the invade website and be sure to sort/select by CPU Socket Type and motherboard Brand. Maybe this Link will arrive sorted as MSI and 1155 socket. Link

Be careful buying a newer motherboard for a legacy cpu. I installed just such a thing for a friend about a year ago. It had no IDE connectors and he had IDE optical drives. I dug around and found a couple of used SATA drives including a burner in my stash and gave them to him. It had no floppy connector but I guess that's the new deal - gone in favor of optical burners and memory sticks.

Just look at your hardware one piece at a time and then look at the picture and specs on the mobo and be sure it will connect everything you need it to connect.

Pib, Z77 is the last chipset which supports lga1155. Z8x and z9x are for lga1150 and other.

Sandman77, I could say same for gigabyte. Me(after of half year ussing) and some of my friends hate it. On another hand very possitive feedback for msi.

NeverSure, thats why u first need to check upgrading machine. Also looking for such old slots (ide, fdd, isa, agp , scsci) it not good idea.

Moderators, pls close topic. There is no such mb in Thailand (damn 1 year old, top mb....)

thx all