Thaivisa launches World Cup 2014 Forum

Jonathan Fairfield

Thaivisa launches World Cup 2014 Forum

719px-WC-2014-Brasil..png

BANGKOK: -- Thaivisa.com has today launched a new forum dedicated to the 2014 FIFA World Cup.

Seven years after Brazil was chosen as official hosts of the 2014 World Cup, the tournament finally kicks off in the early hours of Friday morning (Bangkok time) with hosts Brazil taking on Group A counterparts Croatia.

This is the first of 64 games to determine the world's best international football team.

You can now follow all the fixtures, latest news, match discussion, results and more with the Thaivisa World Cup Forum.

We have also signed up with AFP to bring members the very latest photos, news and match reports from Brazil.

We'll also be running a live match thread for each game, where you can join in the pre-match build-up, share your predictions and get involved whilst the games are in action.

You find the World Cup 2014 forum here:
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/195-world-cup-2014/

tvn.png
-- 2014-06-12

• Like 1

Oooooh..........I like.

C'mon Greece........do it.

yes i agree greece will win the world cup! just like in euro 2004 we can do it again. BEWARE THE UNDERDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Oooooh..........I like.

C'mon Greece........do it.

yes i agree greece will win the world cup! just like in euro 2004 we can do it again. BEWARE THE UNDERDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I wish I could give you more "likes", but I'm only allowed onethumbsup.gif

Brazil nervous and not very convincing as expected because of the immense pressure and high expectations. Luckily for Brazil the ref came to the rescue at the moment Croatia was the better team. First a dubious penalty for the hosts and then disallowing Croatia's equalizer although absolutely no foul from Olic on the Brazilan keeper. Luckily for the ref Brazil could even make it 3-1 after Croatia opened up their defence looking for the 2-2, so looking at the final score the penalty was not decisive but actually it was.

I'm American so many would say that I know nothing about soccer…sorry, I mean football. But Brazil did not look that impressive to me last night, except for the run and goal by Oscar which I thought was first class. Hopefully Brazil just had the jitters in the first game and will loosen up later.

As for the ref's decisions, I'll let the football "experts" draw their conclusion.